Can't pass 3 stunt tracks

razorraef

Hi all,

For the life of me I can't pass 3 stunt tracks:

Oil Nightmare

Freedom Denied

The Getaway

I saw that there was a guide on the getaway which i'll try later but i'm stumped on the other two and how people get such high scores... E.g:

Oil Nightmare

Highest Jump > mines 10.64yd (21.32yd record)

Longest Jump > mines 36.55yd (38.83yd record)

Flip Meter > mines 850o (record is the entire way)

Highest Jump > mines 20.94yd (23.67yd record)

Freedom Denied

Highest Jump > mines 10.60yd (13.86yd record)

Precision Aim > mines 2.00inch (0.00inch record)

Speed check > mines 30.00mph (36.00mph record)

Highest Jump > mines 8.42yd (9.92yd record)

Flip Meter > mines 1060o (record is the entire way)

Please let me know where i'm going wrong, especially with the first high jump of oil nightmare. I can't seem to beat these stunt tracks and it's doing my head in. Is there a way of doing a high jump better rather than accelerating down a hill fast with slight lean back then full lean back going up the ramp?

Thanks

Raef

Ok, so for Oil Nightmare you have to:

Get between 1800-2000 at the first jump

1600-1800 at the long jump

Do three(!) backflips (one going up the small wall, two going down, three going up the ramp right before the next checkpoint), should net you ~2000

1600-1800 at the last high jump

If you do that flawlessly, you should get to the finish line after 1 min, which should be enough to get you over 8500. I haven't been able to do that myself, but at least I now know where the missing 500 points are coming from (the 3rd backflip).

Cheers

Edit: Just got five stars on Oil Nightmare - you can even crash a few times if you do well on the first two jumps and get to the finish line at around 70 secs.

Edited by PKopetzky

Finally got the last star on Freedom Denied.

IMO it's essential to get to 3500 points before the speed check, get around 1500 at the speed check and complete the track normally (i.e. around 1700 points at high jump and do 3 backflips). If you can pull that off in under 70 secs, you're probably gonna get more than 10000 points. Cheers

• 2 months later...

Is there some method to complete Freedom Denied? I can't get enough points. I have 3500-3650 on first two stunts, only 1200-1300 on speed check, 1600-1700 on jump and 1850-1950 on flips. Can someone do a video with completing this level on 5 stars? I'm playing on vita.

Is there some method to complete Freedom Denied? I can't get enough points. I have 3500-3650 on first two stunts, only 1200-1300 on speed check, 1600-1700 on jump and 1850-1950 on flips. Can someone do a video with completing this level on 5 stars? I'm playing on vita.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L50ca6BBtQ]Urban Trial Freestyle - Freedom Denied Stunt Mode 5 Star Guide[/ame]

I'm playing the PS3 version so I'm not sure how different it is on Vita, but doing everything in that video I managed to get 5 stars. Hope it helps. The video is also in the trophy guide (along with others).

This tip might also be helpful:

Finally got the last star on Freedom Denied.

IMO it's essential to get to 3500 points before the speed check, get around 1500 at the speed check and complete the track normally (i.e. around 1700 points at high jump and do 3 backflips). If you can pull that off in under 70 secs, you're probably gonna get more than 10000 points. Cheers

• 1 month later...