Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan Recruitment Thread

Bounty V

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our clan is nearly level 10 but we need more soldiers for the clan wars and we will recruit anyone whatever their level and skill. If you want to join the clan we are the WetBanditz and we do reasonably well in the clan wars despite our numbers so if we have more then we will no doubt be a force to be reckoned with

Either search for the clan or add me ukp47r107 for instant acceptance. Plus you will be granted Luitenant Commander status (if you are a team player) so you will be able to add friends whenever you want

Clan: WetBanditz

PSN ID: ukp47r107

request sent

Our clan is nearly level 10 but we need more soldiers for the clan wars and we will recruit anyone whatever their level and skill. If you want to join the clan we are the WetBanditz and we do reasonably well in the clan wars despite our numbers so if we have more then we will no doubt be a force to be reckoned with

Either search for the clan or add me ukp47r107 for instant acceptance. Plus you will be granted Luitenant Commander status (if you are a team player) so you will be able to add friends whenever you want

Clan: WetBanditz

PSN ID: ukp47r107

just bumping to newest post sorry

Hello All

Our clan is halfway to level 11 (owwww we gunna get gold clan tag) we were in the platinum division of clan wars last time and finished top by a large margin if anyone is looking to join a clan we are a friendly bunch and all are welcome as long as you are active.

We have 18 members at the moment mainly on ps3 but looking for more hoping to get some more ps4 users, with that in mind im looking for a lt commander on ps4 so he can do some ps4 recruiting.

Could also do with some different countries other than europe so when us Europeans are sleeping during clan wars we still have members active getting wins.

My PSN ID: Chewy333-OShea

Run N Gun Shooters is primarily a sniper clan. Designed for fun but love to win. Apply via the Call of Duty app or add/message RnGS_VIPR for an invite. NO TRYOUT NECESSARY!

Pathogen Gaming is a competition-oriented clan. NO TRYOUT NECESSARY, BUT PROFESSIONALISM AND COURTESY ARE REQUIREMENTS. Apply via the app or add/message Pathogen-_-VIRUS for an invite.

Both clans are new, and we're looking forward to becoming a major threat in Ghosts. LET'S GET IT!:dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

[u2J] Unable To Join clan is now recruiting.

We are a few (3) guys who play on PS4/PS3 but we are looking to expand, even multiplatform.

We are level 14

We have 1.3 clan K/D

We have yellow tag.

We do play Clan Wars.

We are on Diamond Division (Avobe Platinum)

We have all previous rewards from the previous clan wars as patches, body count camos.

We DON'T boost multiplayer at all.

We don't give a f**k about your k/d as long as you play the objective.

English and Spanish spoken.

If you coming from another platform, you're welcome as long as you bring at least one friend who play w/you.

The main reason for us recruiting is that we are just a few and have jobs and stuff to do, so we need ppl who plays the scheduled wars with and sometime without us.

Apply thru the app / contact us, checking profiles now!

Commanders PSN IDs:

Drawohkan

MP-Ese

Share footage, profiles or just send your ID/ Gamertag to

drawohkan@msn.com

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/drawohkan/55754FE8-9E38-4278-90B1-26A7380976F3.jpg

We need PS4 clan recruits @DeathSkullArmy

Click here-->Welcome to the Death Skull Army Headquarters

We have a great website and an active forum.

Lot's of friendly people from North America and Europe.

Level 14 at the moment, over half way to 15.

Average K/D of 1.54 and an average 59% win percentage.

No K/D requirements as long as you play the objective and help out in clan wars.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2hydvud.png

Looking for a clan to join whose core M.O. is having a jolly good time, but strives to win as well. :]

I primarily play TDM, KC, Blitz, and Domination. Would be nice to play with an actual team rather than basically being on my own. I'm online afternoon and night most of the week, depending on my work schedule which occasionally changes.

If looking to recruit, message me at PSN ID: LadyHUNK-ll (that's two lowercase L's).

Looking to join clan that has body count and high clan lvl then I'll know ur good and I'm a good objective player I still some what keep my kd positive 1.11 since my clan player can't really much be online except the clan leader

You won't automatically get the body count if you join a clan that has it. But check out Welcome to the Death Skull Army Headquarters if you want to join :)

Regiment ex

don't play it, live it !

board of playing on your own ? want to play as a team ? want to participate in CoD clan wars ?

well look no further regiment ex is a casual PS4 Call of Duty Ghost clan looking for more active members to join our roosters. The clan was founded at the beginning of 2014 by mortis_susurri and has been growing significantly ever since.

all we ask for is that :

1. you are over 18+

2. you are respectful to other members

3. you are active (website & game )

clan wars progress :

current clan level : 12

bronze division : Won

silver division : Next

Gold division: future

want to be part of our progress ?

head over to our website at ( http://www.regimentex.enjin.com ) to fill an application or E-mail me at (regiment.ex.recruitment@hotmail.com) to ask question or find out more.

remember we are a casual clan, not hardcore. all play styles required.

Thanks

MurphZx501x

[REGT]

I am looking for a good clan to join that plays for fun, raises the clans level, and possibly help to unlocks items if thats your thing. Games nights would also be cool to do.

PSN: HYPURE-D33N3R

CALLSIGN: DEENER

TMZ: GMT -0600 (US CENTRAL)

ONLINE: MOST NIGHTS & WEEKENDS

MIC: YES

DLC: ODIN SEASON PASS

SYSTEM: PS4

*BLANK REQUESTS WILL BE DELETED*

Edited by HYPURED33N3R

I'm looking to join a clan but am finding it difficult doing it online hence why I've returned here.

Last COD I was prestige level 3, this one I'm ranking up. K/D ratio is low due to allowing the nephew on (0.55)! I'd say I'm honestly nearer to 0.8/0.9. Not brilliant but after experiencing a small amount of clan wars found myself well suited to team play.

Please add me, athleticodan - I'm based in UK so ideally UK players to suit GMT. Will be online this evening and also most of the weekend.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...