Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan Recruitment Thread

Bounty V

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started a clan recruitment thread during MW3 and got told I violated the sites terms and conditions and it was removed.....when did this change?

Probably bc it became a double post and they already had a sticky thread for clan recruitment? I can't remember if it was in mw3 or bo2 that they started the sticky thread for clans. Side note, my clan is always looking for players that play objectives and work as a team. I always play S&D if not in a clan op. Clan name is WVa. Just apply and ur in. No requirements like k/d

[NSC] Level 13 Clan recruiting UK members on the PS3 and soon to be PS4

We are level 50 on both MW3 and BO2 with 30 Champion Badges and are looking for players to expand our already strong UK roster.

Requirements:

-Must have a mic!

-K/D: 1.5+

-W/L Ratio: 2.0

Note: Exceptions can be made if time played is low as adjustments to your stats can still happen

Our current clan stats:

K/D: 1.90+

W/L Ratio: 75%

Members: 66

To join: Follow the link to our website: http://nscelite.com/ and click the recruitment tab on the top bar to fill out your application. If you cannot access this method then add myself on PSN: Sum-Zero or send me a message if friends list is full. You can search for our clan on the Ghosts app under the name 'NSC'.

clan looking for more people. we want people with a decent k/d ratio. doesn't have to be good, but cant be completely terrible either. we need more people that are objective based players and people that are usually active through the week. message me on ps3 if interested and mention ps3t please. the name is j69williams

our clan currently consists of 10 people. our clan k/d is a 1.35. the win % is 64.02, and we are currently in platinum division in clan wars. also, we do not use the mic on the ps3, we use Skype. you do not have to use Skype if you do not want to though

Edited by jlwms04

- PS3 only

- Not a clan recruitment

I play Ghosts MP in my spare time and I would like to add people that want to play any of these public modes: Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed.

If you would like to add me, I would require that you have an average Kill Death Ratio of 1.50 or higher. Thank You.

PSN: La-La-Llama

Looking to join a new clan. Had a clan in MW3 and BO2 but nobody has ghost or all have upgraded to PS4 already. I'm a team player looking to complete objectives rather than just going for kills only. I play on weekends and the occasional weekday nights. Add me on PSN JeremyP1006

fatal corruption is now recruiting for ps3 ghost. we are a mature group. and some of us have been together since mw2.

Here at Fatal Corruption, we are looking for some mature members to add to our roster. Below are some of the following things that you must have in order to receive a tryout and become part of the clan.

*Must have a mic. *Must be active on our forums as well as ps3

*Must act mature at all times

*Due to circumstances in the past, we now only allow 18+ members in the clan. We do have a few younger gamers in [-Fc], but they have shown to be mature enough to handle it.

fc is clan that likes to have a good time while playing and is a drama free zone.

at fc we do not look a lot a k/d but at commutation and team play. and we do make exceptions on the age. fc does have a trial period of a week or so. the clan does participate in some tournaments and clan wars on ghost. thanks for looking. come check out our site. Fatal Corruption drop by and see if we fit you

After reading through the last 6 pages of posts, I've been inspired to start a clan for all the people here looking for (hopefully) what I am looking for in a clan.

I work a full time job, have the kids and get on the Geekstation whenever I can, I have a deal worked out with the missus for Friday nights. When I do get these precious few hours I want quality. It really really fucks me off to play a game of domination and watch 3 ppl running in opposite directions away from the flag I'm trying to capture.

I do like CoD a lot, but my life does not revolve around it. Competative "must be online at 19:40 until 00:32 for a clan meeting" and must have a 9.75 k/d to join my clan (mine is shite ATM) bollocks doesn't interest me.

I want to progress and I want the benefits that being part of a clan can give (double Xp, logos, etc.), but I don't want to play because I have to, but because I like to. I just want to be able to go online, see that there are people I can join a game/party with that are in the same frame of mind. People you can rely on to play as a team, for the win, for the objectives, not as FFA in a team game.

PlayTheObjective

If you are in the same boat, and want a friends list full of like minded people message me:

PS4

PSN: Fatty_Bo-Bo

Clan: PTO

PlayTheObjective