Beyond: Two Souls - Bonus Locations Guide (Text/Screenshots/Video)

PowerPyx

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Can you please point what I'm doing wrong in getting the 'Explorer' trophy in this damn game? It's the only trophy along with the 'TWO SOULS MASTER' needed. I really want 2 platinum this badly. When I get to the frozen corridor in the 'Condenser' chapter, switch to Aiden, there is no bonus to be found in the room where the computers are all over the damn place. Any ideas that don't involve me deleting my save as a last resort unlike someone else here suggest I do. I am very reluctant as to buying another used copy of this game for those 2 trophies. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Can you please point what I'm doing wrong in getting the 'Explorer' trophy in this damn game? It's the only trophy along with the 'TWO SOULS MASTER' needed. I really want 2 platinum this badly. When I get to the frozen corridor in the 'Condenser' chapter, switch to Aiden, there is no bonus to be found in the room where the computers are all over the damn place. Any ideas that don't involve me deleting my save as a last resort unlike someone else here suggest I do. I am very reluctant as to buying another used copy of this game for those 2 trophies. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Which one you need? The first one is when you first walk into the building. The other one is when you enter the room that is very cold.

• 2 months later...

I've missed 2 collectibles one in chapter 17 and another in chapter 19 and I'm now at the "briefing" chapter and was thinking, can I simply start the game go 'chapter select' and pick chapter 17 and play onward getting those collectibles I missed and continue the story normally? Or, should I finish this play through (my first) and get them on the "evil play through"? It's itching me to not have those 2 collectibles :\ kinda of an OCD thing LOL

Thanks in advance.

I've missed 2 collectibles one in chapter 17 and another in chapter 19 and I'm now at the "briefing" chapter and was thinking, can I simply start the game go 'chapter select' and pick chapter 17 and play onward getting those collectibles I missed and continue the story normally? Or, should I finish this play through (my first) and get them on the "evil play through"? It's itching me to not have those 2 collectibles :\ kinda of an OCD thing LOL

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure you will be safe if you go back to Chapter 17 and make the same decisions as before.

However if you really want to be sure, do it on your second run through. I'm nearly finished and was amazed how quick the second run through is once you know what's coming up

I'm sure you will be safe if you go back to Chapter 17 and make the same decisions as before.

However if you really want to be sure, do it on your second run through. I'm nearly finished and was amazed how quick the second run through is once you know what's coming up

I took your advice, I kept playing and I'm just now finishing the "Ryan" ending so I can chapter select for the "Beyond" ending having saved all characters. I'll probably chapter select for the collectibles after this ending because I'll have to start a new game anyway for the "evil" play through.

On the PS4 you can play the game in "New remixed other"

When you play the new remixed order you play the game in the order of the story,

All locations of bonuses are unchanged so see the original guide from PowerPyx for locations of all collectables.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/beyond-two-souls/213013-beyond-two-souls-bonus-locations-guide-text-screenshots-video.html

The new remixed chapter order is as followed;

0. Prologue

1. My imaginary friend...

2. First Interview

3. First night

4. Alone

5. The experiment

6. Night session

7. Hauntings

8. The party

9. Like other girls

10. The condenser

11. Separation

12. Welcome to the CIA

13. The embassy

14. The dinner

15. The mission

16. Hunted

17. Homeless

18. Broken

19. Navajo

20. Old friends

21. Norah

22. Briefing

23. Dragon's Hideout

24. Black sun

Epilogue

Hope this helps!

When you play the new remixed order you play the game in the order of the story,

All locations of bonuses are unchanged so see the original guide from PowerPyx for locations of all collectables.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/beyond-two-souls/213013-beyond-two-souls-bonus-locations-guide-text-screenshots-video.html

0. Prologue

2. First Interview

3. First night

4. Alone

5. The experiment

6. Night session

7. Hauntings

8. The party

9. Like other girls

10. The condenser

11. Separation

12. Welcome to the CIA

13. The embassy

14. The dinner

15. The mission

16. Hunted

17. Homeless

18. Broken

19. Navajo

20. Old friends

21. Norah

22. Briefing

23. Dragon's Hideout

24. Black sun

Epilogue

Hope this helps!

Got the platinum yesterday but thanks anyway. I might have another play through in the remix mode because it actually makes more sense going through Jodie's growth instead of going back and forth from kid to grown up and vice-versa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

0. Prologue

2. First Interview

3. First night

4. Alone

5. The experiment

6. Night session

7. Hauntings

8. The party

9. Like other girls

10. The condenser

11. Separation

12. Welcome to the CIA

13. The embassy

14. The dinner

15. The mission

16. Hunted

17. Homeless

18. Broken

19. Navajo

20. Old friends

21. Norah

22. Briefing

23. Dragon's Hideout

24. Black sun

Epilogue

Hope this helps!

I am replaying remix mode and attempting to get all bonuses. The chapter night session never occurred and is not available in chapter select. Did I miss something?

I am replaying remix mode and attempting to get all bonuses. The chapter night session never occurred and is not available in chapter select. Did I miss something?

Because it wrong.

Remix Order is this:

1. Prologue
  2. Broken
  3. My Imaginary Friend...
  4. First Interview
  5. First Night
  6. Alone
  7. The Experiment
  8. The Party
  9. Like Other Girls
  10. The Condenser