Lebron - Path to greatness - 99 Star

fabiohaifa

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know I Have Asked This Question So Many Times In Threads But It Just Doesn't Seem To Work My Settings Are As Follows.

DS:Constant Pressure

CP: On Ball:100 Off Ball:100 HD:50

Even Went Into My Controller Settings And Turned Off Icon Lead Passing And Put Shot Contest To Allways And Put Defensive Assit Strength To 95 And I Do The Full Court Press To But I Can't Stop Them From Scoring! GAH! :(

But My Point Is I Wanna Know How To Set Up The Perfect Defense Against The Thunder And The Wizards So I Can Get The 99 Stars I'm Up To 89 Now And I Wanna Not Have To But The Pre Order DLC Off Amazon Or Something!

(Sorry So Long But Just Wanted To Get It All In There)

You can't change your settings.........

I only tried this once, and the main thing I can say is:

Screw this bullshit mode. It's not worth the pain.

I'm not terrible at this game. I got all the online trophies, but this is ridiculous.

I think you have to have way above average skills to beat this mode, but I feel it's not worth the retries as well.

I'm not terrible at this game. I got all the online trophies, but this is ridiculous.

I think you have to have way above average skills to beat this mode, but I feel it's not worth the retries as well.

This is my first basketball I played and when I started playing, I was terrible because I didn't know the rules of basketball and because of that, I didn't played the right way. But now, I practiced alot by playing MyTeam when I was going for the 82-0 trophy and I improved my game and now, I'm so close to plat it and the path to greatness isn't THAT bad, just the comeback games are frustrating (just two) but once you'll get three stars on those games, you'll be able to get three stars on almost all games in your first try, if not, second try. All I can say is, don't give up!

So What Defense Is The Best To Use For Those Games Because Right Now I'm Playing My Team And I'm Running Pressure Shooters And All So Will Someone Help Me Out On This Or What?

MyTeam is actually easy to win, just put fullcourt press and try to steal/intercept passes or hold the players off the field circle untill they run out of time to shoot.

Edited by TheSoldierKid01

I finally won and got three stars on Rally the Troops!! I played with 6 mins quarter and when I made it to tie the score, I held the ball to go to OT and I used LeBron to make assists and score. I got 8 pts on lead which isn't alot to guarantee three stars but I decided to take a risk and go with 8 pts. Fortunately, I got 750 pts exactly and got three stars! Now, I'm relieved that there isn't any comeback games left to do so I can get 3 stars on the rest of the games which will be much easier to do on my first try.

honesty, the only BS thing about this mode is the minimum 10pt win every game that you need.

its fairly easy to get 40+pts with lebron, but that doessnt guaranteee you a 10pt win all the time, you get close but....

i had an 11pt lead in one game (think it was vs the cavs with john trice), 6 seconds left and they inbounded the ball after i scored - ran half way and threw up a half court shot and it went in :(

i had 38pts 12assists with lebron, and only ended up with 2 star....because of one shot, i have to replay the game again!

I finally won and got three stars on Rally the Troops!! I played with 6 mins quarter and when I made it to tie the score, I held the ball to go to OT and I used LeBron to make assists and score. I got 8 pts on lead which isn't alot to guarantee three stars but I decided to take a risk and go with 8 pts. Fortunately, I got 750 pts exactly and got three stars! Now, I'm relieved that there isn't any comeback games left to do so I can get 3 stars on the rest of the games which will be much easier to do on my first try.

I also got lucky. I got John Wall and Brandon Beal to foul out of the game. So my journey was probably much easier than yours lol

I Still Have No Clue In This Mode About The Two Comeback Games

I used the same method I told you before, fullcourt defense and steal/intercept passes. You just have to try untill you get it.

I have a problem, I played a game where LBJ gets flu and won by more than 20+ pts twice and the best score I got is 650 pts... what the hell? How do I get more pts on flu game redux?

• 3 weeks later...
This is the only mode where i can't win, i can't pass the first match against Rockets.

How can i win if the COM does 15/19 3pts shots and over 30 rebounds (3 or 4 for me)?? after over 10 matches i won, with Lebron as MVP and a winning margin of 9 pts but i got only 2 stars, any tip?

Firstly , you re doing the wrong side , secondly read this whole thread , we've all been through what you're going through

Firstly , you re doing the wrong side , secondly read this whole thread , we've all been through what you're going through

My problem is that i can't stop the opposite team it can't miss 3pts shots and it gets all rebounds with Howard, his jump is too high for my team, so if the opposite team is close to perfection, how can i win with a high win margin? any setting i change doesn't help, my players don't mark the opposite team so it can score easily, decides it looks no one had problems with my match, few people had problems against Spurs and a lot only with the hardest matches.

Edited by VirtualNight