Grand Theft Auto V: Gold Medal Requirements Guide/Checklist

dcollins22

PxGWTdR.png

Not a registered member of playstationtrophies.org? Found this guide via a Google search?

Why don't you join the forums. If you do join the forums due to this guide, it would be greatly appreciated if you would give the author, dcollins22, a referral.

wr3O00M.gif

c14.jpg Solid Gold, Baby! (G)

Earn any 70 Gold Medals on Missions, Strangers and Freaks.

This guide/checklist coves all the requirements of the main missions and strangers and freaks that will count towards the above Solid Gold, Baby! trophy. I have ordered the main missions in the order you will come across them in the game and as they appear in the Bradygames guide. There might be some slight variations to this depending on the approaches you choose for the heist missions. For the Strangers and Freaks, they are ordered separately for Michael, Franklin and Trevor as each one is unique to each character. I have also provided information regarding who the mission is triggered by, where it is triggered (location on map) and what the prerequisites are for starting the mission (e.g. some missions will only be on offer once you have completed another particular mission). The intent of this guide/checklist is to have a quick and easily accessible list of all missions and their requirements on how to obtain a gold medal for each which you can look at in conjunction with the trophy guide and whilst you are replaying the missions.

I have provided my own tips and hints for the missions that I received a gold medal rating for. I have tried to gold medal every mission so I can provide tips on more then 70. As such some missions will only have the objectives listed and no tips and hints. I will continue to update this guide into the future. In the mean time, if you have tips to share, please post them and I will incorporate them into the guide. A full video walkthrough for each main mission with 100% gold completion can be found in the below link, they are not my own videos and I take no credit for them. All credit to GTASeriesVideos.

Main Missions:

In total there are 71 main missions in which you can obtain either a Bronze, Silver or Gold medal on, however, only 69 are actually available in one playthrough due to a decision you make at the very end of the game. Without spoiling anything I strongly advise that you choose option "C" because if you choose option "A" or "B", you will be unable to complete some trophies if you hadn't already obtained them before completing the mission. Do not worry about choosing the wrong option as it is clearly given to you on your phone when you reach this point in the game. You can replay "A" and "B" post game even though you didn't initially choose these options anyway.

Assassination Missions:

These missions are only available to Franklin and are offered by Lester. They are first available after the "Fame or Shame" main missions and appear on the map as an "L". They count towards the 69 main mission required for 100% game completion. However, they are listed under Hobbies and Pastimes in the Bradygames guide. Once the first assassination mission is complete you can do the remaining 5 at any point in the game. I suggest leaving them until last and taking advantage of the stock market fluctuations associated with the missions in order to invest millions at a time and gain a larger return.

Strangers and Freaks:

These are essentially the side missions of Grand Theft Auto V. There are different ones available to each Michael, Franklin and Trevor. In total there are 16 different NPCs that provide these missions in the game. These are broken up into various, some of which you cannot obtain medals for. In total there are 45 of these missions in which you can obtain a gold medal in. This checklist/guide will only list those of which that are relevant to the Solid Gold, Baby! i.e. those that you can obtain a bronze, silver or gold medal on.

ypySOyd.gif

Will I need to obtain a gold medal on every mission in the game?

No. This trophy only relates to the main missions and to the Strangers and Freaks. There are 69 main missions and 45 Strangers and Freaks, making a total of 114 missions. Only 70 are required for this trophy, so you have some flexibility in choosing what missions you wish to obtain your gold medals on.

What missions are easiest to get a gold medal on?

The Strangers and Freaks and the "Heist Setup" missions are by far the easiest of all the missions in the game to obtain gold medals on. They are short, simple and often only have 2 requirements. I advise trying to get as many gold medals on these missions as you can after you have finished the main story (remember to choose option "C"). There is no point replaying the complex heist missions that have 5+ requirements as they require multiple playthroughs to get 100%, some of each are over 20 minutes per run. In saying this though, you can freely do whatever mission you like. Do note though, that the cutscenes add to the overall run time for each mission so plan accordingly.

See the beginning of the next post for the list of the 70 missions that I got a Gold Medal in.

How do I replay missions?

Once you have finished a mission, it can be replayed at any time. Simple press pause and scroll to the left or right until you reach the GAME tab. All main missions are listed under 'Replay Mission' and all Strangers and Freaks missions are listed under 'Replay Strangers and Freaks'. You can also check what your current medal rating is for each completed mission here as well.

Can I check how many missions I have obtained a gold medal in?

Yes. The only way to check is by counting the gold medals in the replay mission menu (see above for location) next to each mission.

Are any missions glitched?

Yes. Numerous people have encountered problems on missions where the objective is not showing as complete, eventhough they have clearly completed it. I encountered this on various occasions including 'The Wrap Up' where enemies would not spawn. Others have experienced glitches on 'Paparazzo- The Meltdown'. If you are sure that you are completing the objectives of a mission but they aren't unlocking, then yes there is a possibility it is bugged. I advise to continue on with other missions and try replaying the glitched mission at a later time.

IMPORTANT NOTES-

There are various aspects to this trophy that you must be aware of before replaying your missions.

1: All requirements for each mission are stackable meaning that you don't need to obtain all of them in a single playthrough of the mission, you can just focus on one at a time to save the frustration of trying to succeed at various aspects of the mission at once. The only exception to this rule are the Rampage Missions for Trevor, in which all requirements must be completed in a single playthrough (see the below guide for more details). However, these missions are fun so it's not a chore at all to replay them multiple times :). It's worth mentioning that the components of each requirement are not stackable. For example: If you need to get 15 headshots, they all need to be done on the one playthrough not over consecutive attempts at the mission.

2: Only medals obtained in the main mission and the Strangers and Freaks missions count for this trophy. Gold medals can be obtained in various Hobbies & Pastimes (e.g. shooting range, flight school etc), however these do not count towards this trophy, rather they are needed for the Multi-Disciplined trophy.

3: Many missions have a time based requirement e.g. complete the mission under 10:00. If you die or fail the mission in anyway and restart at a checkpoint you will not be able to obtain this requirement during this playthrough. Your only option is to restart and try again. The same applies for objectives that require you to gain a certain shooting accuracy percentage or for not taking a certain amount of damage. If you die and restart from a checkpoint, you won't be able to obtain this requirement during this playthrough of the mission. I advise for accuracy based requirements to change the targeting mode to 'Traditional GTA' under the 'Controls' menu in the 'Settings' pause menu.

4: The only aspect that carries over to a replayed mission are your stats, guns and ammo. The latter of which is very beneficial as various missions require the use of sniper rifles, melee weapons and rocket launchers. I have identified these in the relevant missions in the guide. Be sure to buy body armour and upgrade the weapons you use most to help in the missions. Also, if you're planning on replaying the Assassination missions to continually invest in the stock markets then it won't work unfortunately.

Edited by Slamma
Supplement revisions by Terminator, 14/02/2018.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1TBfAGC.gif

*Read the introduction for a link to the 100% Gold video walkthroughs for the main missions*

Mission requirements/ objectives for 100% gold are located below each mission in this guide. I have also included tips and hints for most missions (predominately the 70 missions listed below and ones that have unclear objectives). Spoiler tags are used for some missions

Below is a list of the first 70 missions I obtained a gold medal/100% for. they may not be the easiest missions, as everyone prefers different types of missions and have different playstyles. However, I found these all to be fairly quick and easy without requiring too many playthroughs.

Main Missions-

Prologue

Chop

Father/Son

Marriage Counselling

Daddy's Little Girl

The Good Husband

Casing the Jewel Store

Bugstars Equipment

BZ Gas Grenades

Fame or Shame

Hotel Assassination

The Multi target Assassination

Did Somebody Say Yoga?

By The Book

Hood Safari

Scouting the Port

Minisub

Tow truck

Boiler Suits

Masks

Trash truck

The Vice Assassination

The Bus Assassination

Paleto Score Setup

Hang Ten

The Construction Assassination

Cleaning Out the Bureau

Architects Plans

Reuniting the Family

The Ballad of Rocco

Doting Dad

Stingers

Gauntlet- Pillbox Hill

Gauntlet- Rockford Hills

Gauntlet- Mission Row

Something Sensible

The Time's Come

Strangers and Freaks-

Pulling Favors

Shift Work

Paparazzo

grass roots- Michael

Exercising Demons- Michael

Pulling Another Favor

Pulling Favors Again

Still Pulling favors

Pulling One Last Favor

Target Practice

Fair Game

Vinewood Souvenirs- Willie

Paparazzo- The Highness

Grass Roots- The Pickup

Grass Roots- The Drag

Paparazzo- The Meltdown

Paparazzo- Reality Check

Vinewood Souvenirs- Tyler

Vinewood Souvenirs- Mark

Vinewood Souvenirs- Kerry

The Civil Patrol Border

Minute Man Blues

Vinewood Souvenirs- Al Di Napoli

Closing the Deal

Risk Assessment

Liquidity Risk

Exercising Demons- Franklin

Surreal Estate

Targeted Risk

Uncalculated Risk

Breach of Contract

Exercising Demons- Trevor

Chasing the Truth

Prologue- Triggered when you start the game. You play as both Michael and Trevor.

Prerequisites- Start the game

1. Completion- Complete the prologue mission

Tips-

Unmissable, you will get this by simply finishing the very first mission of the game.

Mission 1: Franklin & Lamar- Triggered by Franklin

Prerequisites- Start the game

1. Not a Scratch - Deliver the rep car with minimal damage

2. Focused - Use Franklin's special ability for 7 seconds

3. Winner - Win the race against Lamar

4. We Come in Peace - Avoid hitting any aliens in the movie studio

Tips-

Stay behind Lamar to avoid traffic and not damage your vehicle, you might want to only focus on this objective during your first playthrough. Slow down during the film studio to avoid the two groups of aliens. The race is the trickiest part as you don't even realise you are in a race, as all you are doing is following Lamar. For this objective, save up your special ability and use towards the end of the race (once you cut through the carpark) and then activate it by pressing :l3: + :r3: to overtake Lamar and enter the underground garage. This is the only spot you can over take him in the race. To ensure you use it for 7 seconds, make sure you completely drain the yellow bar.

Mission 2: Repossession- Triggered by Franklin at contact point "S"- Simeon

Prerequisites- Complete Franklin and Lamar

1. Mission Time - Complete within 06:30

2. Trial Blazer - Shoot the gasoline trail

3. Headshots - Kill 6 enemies with a headshot

4. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent

Tips-

Take your time during the gun fight and remain in cover and make sure "Traditional GTA" aiming is on to help with headshots. Use a pistol to conserve ammo and to maintain accuracy. Skip the cutscenes by pressing :cross:. Lamar will tell you when to shoot the gas trail so you won't miss this opportunity. You can lock onto it by pressing :l1: once the car appears from the right. Try and run towards the motorcyclists as fast as you can. Use your rifle to lock on from a distance and kill him before he gets a chance to drive away. This will prevent you having to chase him down in your car, which may prevent you from obtaining the required time.

Mission 3: Complications- Triggered by Franklin at contact point "S"- Simeon

Prerequisites- Complete Repossession

1. Mission Time - Complete within 5:00

2. Can't Touch This - Take no damage during the fight with Simeon

3. Dirt Nap - Knock out the gardener with a stealth attack

Tips-

As long as you skip cutscenes you will be fine for time. Jump the front gate of Michael's house and the gardener will be on the left, sneak with :l3: and take him out with :circle:. Once the fight with Simeon starts, lock on with :l1: and spam :circle: or :cross: to take him down quickly. Don't let him move to far away. Press :square: to counter his swings and quickly hit him in return.

Mission 4: Chop- Triggered by Franklin at point "F"-Franklin

Prerequisites- Complete "Repossession" and "Pulling Favors" (Franklin's first Strangers and Freaks mission)

1. Not a Scratch - Complete with minimal damage to Lamar's van

2. Homedog - Enter Chop's perspective for 10 seconds

3. Advanced Reflexes - Use Franklin's special ability for 7 seconds

Tips-

Drive cautiously whilst in Lamar's van to avoid damage, use Franklin's special ability to avoid collisions by pressing :l3: + :r3: (this is required for Advanced reflexes anyway). You can take control of Chop when prompted and it's the same as changing to any other character. Just be sure to take control for 10 seconds.

Mission 5: Father/Son- Triggered by either Franklin or Michael at point "M" - Michael

Prerequisites- Complete Complications

1. Quick Catch - Rescue Jimmy within 10 seconds

2. Not a Scratch - Deliver Amanda's car with no damage

Tips-

Stay close to the yacht after dropping Franklin off on it. Once you shoot the guy attacking Franklin, Jimmy will emerge. You don't have much time to grab him so stay close on the left hand side. You might have to reply the mission to get "Note a Scratch".

Mission 6: Marriage Counselling- Triggered by either Fanklin or Michael at point "M" - Michael

Prerequisites- Complete Father/Son and "Pulling Favors" (Franklin's first Strangers and Freaks mission)

1. Not a Scratch - Complete with minimal damage to the Bison

2. Mission Time - Complete within 5:30

3. Drive-By-Killer - Kill 3 enemies while in a vehicle

Mission 7: Daddy's Little Girl- Triggered by Michael and contact point "M" - Michael

Prerequisites- Complete "Marriage Counselling

1. Fastest Speed - Reach top speed on the Seashark

2. Stabilizer - Don't fall off the bicycle

3. Faster Than Fish - Swim to the boat within 1 minute

Tips-

'Fastest Speed' and 'Stabilizer' are straight forward. Jimmy is very slow, just avoid running into pedestrians and keep off the sand to maintain your speed. 'Fast Than Fish' is difficult as there is no room for error. As soon as you dive in the water by pressing :square: hold :lsdown: to resurface and immediately hold :lsup: and start hammering :cross:. As soon as you get to the ladder on the left off the boat press :square: to climb. This took me several attempts and I ended up with 00:59 on the clock.

Alternatively, staying under water when you first dive in can make you swim faster. You won't be able to hold your breath the whole way, so resurface when your health starts to go down. You should make it to the ladder with a few seconds to spare. Thanks to Totoyeahwhat and Bolatsi for this method.

Mission 8: Friend Request- Triggered by Michael at point "L" - Lester

Prerequisites - Complete "Marriage Counselling"

1. Mission Time - Complete within 8:30

2. Pop-ups Clear - Clear all pop-ups within 00:32

Tips-

Follow the LifeInvader programmer through the offices and just before you walk right up to his desk with infected PC, activate Michael's Special Ability (:ls: + :r3:). If done correctly, you will hear the tell-tale sound that the ability was activated just before the cutscene with the programmer starts. You can then start shutting down the pop-ups and because the game remembers you initiating the special, you will technically be closing down the pop-ups in slow-time. Close the pop-ups and definitely try to be as fast as you can. Once you've run the anti-virus program, complete the remainder of the mission until you see the results. Thanks to Psx0005 for this method.

Edited by Slamma
Fixed typos.

Mission 9: The Long Stretch- Triggered by Franklin at point "F" - Franklin

Prerequisites- Complete "Chop" and "Father/Son

1. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 60 percent

2. Headshots - Kill 10 enemies with a headshot

3. Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor

4. Mission Time - Complete within 10:30

Tips-

Skip all the cutscenes by pressing :cross:. Cut down the alley to the left whilst driving on the way to ammunition at the beginning of the mission. If needed, use :l3: + :r3: to help avoid hitting anything. You need to buy a shotgun with flashlight modification so walk to the counter and press :left: to select your weapon. Buy some body armor here to help with the mission as well. If you like use 'Traditional GTA' aiming, or exploit the covering system by using the 'Uncharted' games method of aiming.

Mission 10: Casing The Jewel Store- Triggered by Michael at contact point "L" - Lester

Prerequisites- Complete "Friend Request"

1. Mission Time - Complete within 08:00

2. Perfect Picture - Capture all 3 security features in one picture

Tips-

Take the picture by pressing :right: to access the camera. I advise to take the picture at the very front of the store to make sure you get everything in. Once you know the layout of the mission, time won't be a problem. I finished it in 05:50.

Mission 11: Carbine Rifles- Triggered by Michael at contact point "HS" - Heist Setup

Prerequisites- Complete "Casing the Jewel Store" and select "Loud" approach on the planning board

1. Swift Getaway - Lose the wanted level within 2 minutes

Tips-

Once you steal the police truck you will probably have 2 star wanted level. This means there will be a helicopter after you. Just drive away from the police icons on the map and break there line of site. Once you have pull over in a side alley or garage so they won't spot you. Just be weary of the chopper as it's line of site is much larger then that of the cop cars. There is little to no margin for error during this mission so be careful.

Mission 12: The Jewel Store Job - The "Loud" Approach- Triggered by Michael

Prerequisites- Complete "Casing the Jewel Store" and the "Carbine Rifles" setup mission

1. Quick Grab - Steal the jewellery within 50 seconds

2. Protégé Protected - Protect Franklin during the LS River chase

3. Clean Sweep - Steal the jewellery from all 20 glass cabinets

Tips-

Press :circle: to smash the glass cabinets, start doing this as soon as you get into the store. The cabinets appear on your mini map as green dots. It won't matter what level of hacker you choose for this mission. Use Franklin's special ability whilst in the tunnels to avoid falling off and dying. Once you emerge onto the LS River, you will switch to Michael driving the police van. Just stick behind Franklin and take out any cop car that appears by ramming into them.

Mission 13: Bugstars Equipment- Triggered by Michael at contact point "HS" - Heist Setup

Prerequisites- Complete "Casing the Jewel Store and select the "Smart" approach on the planning board

1. Sneaky Pest - Steal the Bugstars van without being detected

Tips-

This is another really easy mission. Just head around the back of the warehouse and sneak with :l3: up to the man behind the van, take him out with :circle:. Then reverse the car out slowly and drive to the waypoint.

Mission 14: BZ Gas Grenades- Triggered by Michael at contact point "HS" - Heist Setup

Prerequisites- Complete "Casing the Jewel Store" and select the "Smart" approach on the planning board

1. Loose Cargo - Shoot open the back doors to release the cargo

Tips-

Shoot open the back doors of the van as opposed to stealing the van itself. Just aim for the door handles and the contents will fall out. Watch out for the cops though, they will be onto you pretty quick.

Mission 15: The Jewel Store Job - "Smart" Approach- Triggered by Michael

Prerequisites- Complete "Casing the Jewel Store and "Smart" heist setup missions "Bugstars Equipment" and "BZ Gas Grenades"

1. Quick Grab - Steal the jewellery within 50 seconds

2. Protégé Protected - Protect Franklin during the LS River chase

3. Clean Sweep - Steal the jewellery from all 20 glass cabinets

Tips-

See mission 12 above. The same objectives apply regardless of the approach you take for the heist.

Mission 16: Mr. Philips- Triggered by either Franklin or Michael at contact point "M" - Michael

Prerequisites- Complete "The Jewel Store Job" setup mission

1. No Survivors - Kill all fleeing bikers

2. Headshots - Kill 12 enemies with a headshot

3. Mission Time - Complete within 12:00

4. Trailer Trashed - Cause $5,000 damage to Ortega's trailer

5. Lost and Damned - Kill Terry and Clay during the chase

Tips-

This is one of the toughest missions to get gold in. I will walk you through everything I did to get 100% and get the 'No Survivors' objective. Firstly, skip all cutscenes by pressing :cross: so you complete the mission within 12:00. The chase with Clay and Terry starts after you reach the first farm. Just shoot them with :l1: to knock them off their bikes. After following the van to the trailer park, advance down the street in a clockwise movement killing enemies with headshots. I suggest having 'Traditional GTA' aim on to help lock onto your targets, if not then use your pistol for better aim. There is armor inside the first trailer on your left if you need it. Watch out for the bikers that try and flee in the van and on their bikes. Use Trevor's special ability to take them down quickly. When you get to a certain point down the street, two bikers will start to flee, they will be flashing on your mini map. Use Trevor's special ability to slow down time and run in their direction to get close. You might have to jump on a motor bike or use a rifle to get them, just keep them in your field of view. Otega's trailer is located at the end of the mission, you will need to ram it with your car to push it down the hill into the water. The mission ends once you drop Ron back home. Below is a video walkthrough of the mission which may help.

Mission 17: Trevor Philips Industries- Triggered by Trevor at contact point "C" - Chinese

Prerequisites- Complete "Mr. Philips" mission

1. Body Count - Kill 32 enemies

2. Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor

3. Scrap Man - Destroy 6 vehicles

4. Mission Time - Complete within 4:30

Tips-

Skip all cutscenes by pressing :cross:. Take cover below the window during the start of the gun fight and make sure you have 'Traditional GTA' aim on to help lock onto the enemies. Once the third car load of enemies arrives, move to the balcony on your right and immediately start shooting the large orange petrol tanker in front of you. After this. proceed to the back of the building and take cover on the roof. Shoot all oncoming enemies and cars. make use of you grenade launcher here. Kill the last enemies and cars at the front of the shop. I highly advise you save Trevor's special ability for this part as you will see fleeing enemies on your mini map.

Mission 18: Nervous Ron- Triggered by Trevor at contact point "T" - Trevor

Prerequisites- Complete "Mr. Philips" mission

1. Headshots - Kill 5 enemies with a headshot

2. Mission Time - Complete within 12:30

3. Nervous Twitch - Win the race against Ron

4. 6 Bridges, 1 Plane - Fly under 6 bridges found along the flight path

5. Death On A Wing - Kill all bikers while lying on the plane wing

Edited by Slamma
Supplement revisions by Terminator, 14/02/2018,

Mission 19: Crystal Maze- Triggered by Trevor at contact point "C" - Chinese

Prerequisites- Complete "Trevor Philips Industries" mission

1. Headshots - Kill 10 enemies with a headshot

2. Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor

3. 2 Birds, 1 Stone - Kill 2 enemies with one shot

4. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 80 percent

Mission 20: Friends Reunited- Triggered by Trevor at contact point "T" - Trevor

Prerequisites- Complete "Nervous Ron" and "Crystal Maze" missions

1. Headshots - Kill 5 enemies with a headshot

2. Mystery Gift - Destroy the trailers without being detected

3. Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor

4. Perfect Gift - Destroy all trailers at once

Mission 21: Fame or Shame- Triggered by either Michael or Trevor at contact point "M" - Michael

Prerequisites- Complete "Friends Reunited" mission

1. Fastest Speed - Reach top speed in the Phantom

2. Bearing Down - Stay close to Lazlow throughout the chase

3. No, I Can Park Here - Knock out the event coordinator

4. All Hooked Up - Don't unhook the trailer

Tips-

the event coordinator is the man standing with the clipboard in front of the parking spot at the Maze Arena. Punch him when you walk past to unlock the 'No, I Can Park Here' objective. On your first play through keep the trailer connected and stay close to Lazlow. It's very hard to get to max speed with the trailer so I advise playing through a second time and unhooking the trailer by pressing :left:. There are many straight stretches of road, just avoid oncoming traffic.

Mission 22: Dead Man Walking- Triggered by Michael at contact point "B" - Federal Investigation Bureau

Prerequisites- Complete "Fame or Shame" mission

1. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent

2. Headshots - Kill 14 enemies with a headshot

3. Mission Time - Complete within 9:30

4. Focused Killer - Kill 4 enemies using Michael's special ability

5. Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor

Mission 23: Three's Company- Triggered by Michael at contact point "B" - Federal Investigation Bureau

Prerequisites- Complete "Dead Man Walking" mission

1. Mission Time - Complete within 7:30

2. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 60 percent

3. Headshots - Kill 10 enemies with a headshot

Mission 24: By The Book- Triggered by either Michael or Trevor triggered via a phone call from Agent Haines

Prerequisites- Complete "three's Company" mission and answer phone call from Agent Haines

1. Don't Stop Me Now - Complete without Mr. K's heart stopping

2. Electrocutioner - Electrocute Mr. K

3. The Tooth Hurts - Pull out Mr. K's tooth

4. Wrenched - Hit Mr. K with the wrench

5. It's Legal! - Use waterboarding on Mr. K

Tips-

This one can be a little difficult/confusing. The order of torture tools I used was pliers, wrench, electricity then water. For the latter two, take your time and torture in stages, as opposed to one long session. Hold :circle: to have a look at Mr. K's heart rate. Watch the bar at the top, you don't want it to disappear. I suggest watching the walkthrough below and follow as much as possible.

Mission 25: Hood Safari- Triggered by either Franklin or Trevor at contact point "F" - Franklin

Prerequisites- Complete "Three's Company" mission

1. Mission Time - Complete within 7:00

2. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent

3. Headshots - Kill 12 enemies with a headshot

Tips-

Make sure you have 'Traditional GTA' aiming on. This will help with the accuracy. Change to Trevor for the shoot out as his special ability will make you kill enemies faster. On the jet ski (as Trevor), drive beyond Lamar when he reaches the beach past the police boats and look for a Sanchez and ATV on the beach to your left, get on one and keep heading east along the coast. Kill whoever is pursuing (maybe a helicopter) to escape the police radar and lose the cops. I finished the mission in 05:49.

Mission 26: Did Somebody Say Yoga?- Triggered by Michael at contact point "M" - Michael

Prerequisites- Complete "Dead Man Walking" mission

1. Mission Time - Complete within 15:00

2. Warrior - Complete the first yoga pose without fault

3. Triangle - Complete the second yoga pose without fault

4. Praise the Sun! - Complete the third yoga pose without fault

Tips-

Yoga is pretty easy, just follow the control prompts and try not to let go of the joysticks. Time won't be a problem at all if you skip cutscenes with :cross:. I completed the mission in 05:49. Hold :lsup: when free falling to hit the ground quicker and wake from your hallucination.

Mission 27: Scouting the Port- Triggered by Trevor at contact point "T" - Trevor

Prerequisites- Complete "Fame or Shame" mission

1. Mission Time - Complete within 20:00

2. Employee of the Month - Complete without damaging the containers

3. Perfect Surveillance - Snap all 3 photographs of the boat as instructed

4. An Honest Day's Work - Complete without causing a disturbance at the docks

Tips-

Skip all cutscenes by pressing :cross:. When transporting the containers, don't rush and knock them around. Also, when releasing them don't drop them from a height. You may struggle to complete in the required time, i finished it in 19:47. I think the key is knowing what to take the three photos off and don't dawdle around. The three photos include one of the front of the ship, the security guards down on the dock/entrance to the ship, and the rear of the ship. Don't kill or shoot anyone in order to obtain the 'An Honest Day's Work' objective.

Mission 28: Minisub- Triggered by Trevor at contact point "HS" - Submersible

Prerequisites- Complete "Scouting the Port" mission and select either option on the planning board

1. Mission Time - Complete within 8:30

2. No Boarding - Steal the submersible without boarding the boat

Mission 29: The Merryweather Heist - "Freighter" Approach- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael, or Trevor at contact point "H" - Heist

Prerequisites- Complete "Scouting the Port" mission and heist setup mission "Minisub"

1. Headshots - Kill 12 enemies with a headshot

2. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 80 percent

3. Ninja - Kill 12 enemies using stealth tactics

4. Container Hunter - Find the container within 01:00

5. No Alarms - Get to ship interior without being detected

Mission 30: Cargobob Triggered by Trevor

Prerequisites- Complete "Scouting the Port" mission and select "Off-Shore" approach on the planning board

1. Mission Time - Complete within 5:30

Mission 31: The Merryweather Heist (Off-Shore)- Triggered by either Michael or Trevor at contact point "H" - Heist

Prerequisites- Complete "Scouting the Port" mission and heist setup missions "Minisub" and "Cargobob

1. Show No Mercenary - Eliminate all pursuing Merryweather enemies

2. Salvager - Find the container within 2 minutes

3. Mission Time - Complete within 14:30

4. Weathering the Storm - Escape the pursing Merryweather enemies in less than 4 minutes

Mission 32: Trash Truck- Triggered by either Michael or Trevor at contact point "HS" - Heist Setup

Prerequisites- View the "Blitz Play" introductory scene

1. Mission Time - Complete within 5:00

2. Undented - Deliver the Trashmaster with no damage

3. In the Dust - Reach top speed in the Trashmaster

Tips-

I suggest doing this mission in two playthroughs. For your first attempt, grab the truck and drive as fast as you can to the waypoint and avoid the cops radar at the same time. This will get you the 'Mission Time' and 'In the Dust' objectives. On your 2nd attempt as soon as the cops are alerted leave the trash truck and lose them on foot or in another car. this will avoid the cops ramming you and causing damage. Once you have lost them return to the truck and drive nice and slow to the way point and avoid damage. Make sure you utilize Franklin's special if need be by pressing :l3: + :r3:.

Another method is to equip a silenced weapon, aim at the driver to get him out, and then shoot him and the passenger. If done correctly you should avoid attaining a wanted level all together. Thanks to simonp92 for this tip.

Edited by Slamma
Moving some things around.

Mission 33: Boiler Suits- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael, or Trevor at contact point "HS" - Heist Setup

1. Quick Shopper - Purchase all outfits within 30 seconds

2. United Colors - Purchase a different color for each character

Tips-

Another quick and easy gold medal. Purchase any three suits at Ammu-nation by pressing :right: in front of them. They are located to the right upon entering the shop. Just be quick and be sure to choose three different colors. press :circle: to back out of the store once you have purchased the three outfits.

Mission 34: Masks- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor at contact point "HS" - Heist Setup

1. Face Time - Purchase all masks within 20 seconds

2. Cliché - Purchase a white hockey mask for each character

Tips-

Very quick and easy gold medal. Press :right: in front of the masks to enter the shop. The white hockey mask is near the bottom of the list. Quickly press :cross: three times on it and then back out of the store by pressing :circle:.

Mission 35: Tow Truck- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael, or Trevor at contact point "HS" - Heist Setup

1. Mission Time - Complete within 03:00

2. Not a Scratch - Deliver the Tow Truck with no damage

3. Truckin' - Reach top speed in the Tow Truck

Mission 36: Blitz Play- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor at contact point "H" - Heist

Prerequisites- Complete Franklin's "Hotel Assassination" for Lester plus all 5 heist setup missions- "Getaway Vehicle", "Trash Truck", "Tow Truck", "Masks" and "Boiler Suits"

1. Hawk Down - Shoot down the helicopter as Trevor

2. Headshots - Kill 12 enemies with a headshot

3. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 60 percent

4. Switcher - Switch characters 10 times

Mission 37: I Fought The Law...- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor at contact point "D"- Devin

Prerequisites- Complete "Blitz Play"

1. Tight Squeeze - Face between the two trucks

2. Bus Passed - Race between the two buses

3. Follow the Leader - Follow Trevor through the tunnel

4. Mission Time - Complete within 12:00

5. Split Seconds - Use Franklin's special ability during the race

Edited by Terminator
Moving things around

Mission 38: Eye In The Sky- Triggered by either Franklin or Trevor at contact point "D" - Devin

Prerequisites- Complete "I Fought the Law...."

1. Not a Scratch - Deliver the Z-Type with no damage

2. Eavesdropper - Listen to 3 conversations

3. I See You - Find Chad's hiding place on the first attempt

Tips-

Once you switch back to Trevor in the chopper after taking control of Franklin, zoom in on the blue targets and listen to the full conversations until the red scanning meter appears on the bottom of the screen. Listen to all the different people until you find Chad, you should be able to listen to around 6 different conversations. Once he flees and hides in the car park. Press :right: to turn on thermal imaging. When the prompt appears, move the camera all the way over to the far Left of the screen and you will see Chad in his car so kill him to avoid him alerting the cops. Take your time returning the Z-Type and use Franklin's special ability :l3: + :r3: to help avoid collisions.

Mission 39: Mr. Richards- Triggered by Michael at contact point "S" - Solomon

Prerequisites- Complete "Blitz Play"

1. Mission Time - Complete within 10:00

2. Silent Assassin - Kill 3 enemies using stealth tactics

3. Can't Touch This 2.0 - Take no damage during the fight with Rocco

4. Perfect Touchdown - Land the Frogger without damaging it

Tips-

Skip all cutscenes by pressing :cross:. You will first see two guys at the first waypoint of the mission standing next to a car once you jump the fence. Sneak with :l3: and press :circle: to take them out. Once your up the ladder you will see a third enemy directly in front of you, which you can easily take out with a sneak attack. If you mess one of these up you will have another opportunity up the second ladder to your right where two enemies will be walking along a catwalk. The fight with Rocco is easy, just lock on with :l1: and continually spam :cross: and :circle: to take him down quickly. You can counter with :square: if need be. The Frogger is the chopper you have to fly back to the film studio. Take your time when landing by slowly descending with :l2: and :r2: and make sure you line up perfectly with the yellow marker.

Mission 39: Caida Libre- Triggered by either Michael or Trevor at contact point "MZ" - Martin Madrazo

Prerequisites- Complete "Eye in the Sky" and "Mr. Richards" missions

1. Floor It - Reach top speed on the Sanchez

2. Glued to the Seat - Don't fall off the Sanchez during the chase

3. One Two Three - Shoot down the plane with 3 shots only

4. Mission Time - Complete within 09:45

Tips-

Skip all cutscenes by pressing :cross:. Aim for the red squares next to the jet when shooting. I advise to shoot early on when the plane isn't moving from left to right across the screen, this makes it a little easier to shoot it down in three shots. There isn't much room for error on the Sanchez. If you not comfortable on bikes I advise doing this is two playthroughs. the first take your time, learn the best path and don't fall off the bike. The 2nd time just hold :l2: and don't brake, you might struggle to get the top speed so just don't slow down for anything. The best spot I found was at the beginning when your going down hill or otherwise later on when you are on the road.

Mission 40: Deep Inside- Triggered by Franklin at contact point "D" - Devin

Prerequisites- Complete "Caida Libre"

1. Not a Scratch - Deliver the JB 700 with no damage

2. Fastest Speed - Reach top speed in the JB 700

3. Stealthy Recasting - Knock out the actor with a stealth attack

4. Premature Ejector - Use the ejector seat within 00:10

5. Second Strike - Run over the actor as you escape in the JB 700

Tips-

Jump the gate and head to the left. Press :l3: to sneak and :circle: to knock out the actor. Once in the car return the way you came to find the actor standing in his undies and make sure you run him over. Use Franklin's special ability to maintain control. Press :l3: to drop spikes and take out the pursuing security guards. As soon as the prompt comes up, press :square: to eject your passenger. Find a long straight stretch of road to reach the top speed, make sure to use your special ability to avoid damaging the car.

Mission 41: Minor Turbulence- Triggered by Franklin at contact point "M" - Michael

Prerequisites- Complete "Caida Libre"

1. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 80 percent

2. Four Wheel Flier - Exit the cargo plane in the Mesa

Tips-

make sure 'Traditional GTA' aim is on to help with shooting accuracy. Also, buy some body armor for Trevor before the mission stars as I found the gun battle on the cargo plane quite tough. When you have to bail the plane, make sure you hop in the Mesa, which is the 4x4 off road Jeep in the cargo bay of the plane. Make sure you bail out of the Mesa before hitting the ground so you can pull your parachute by pressing :cross:.

Mission 42: Paleto Score Setup- Triggered by either Michael or Trevor at contact point "B" - Federal Investigation Bureau"

Prerequisites- Complete "Minor Turbulence"

1. Leisurely Drive - Drive to the bank within 03:30

2. Winner - Win the race back to the Meth lab

Tips-

The timer for 'Leisurely Drive' starts as soon as the first cutscene finishes. Follow the GPS path to the bus stop to pick up Lester and be sure to skip the cutscene that triggers by pressing :cross:. Trevor will be on a motorbike and you will be Michael in the car with Lester. just follow the GPS path back to his Meth lab and avoid any crashes or collisions. It's not very hard but there isn't much room for error.

Mission 43: Predator- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor at contact point "T" - Trevor or switch to Franklin

Prerequisites- Complete "Minor Turbulence" and "Paleto Score Setup" missions

1. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent

2. Mission Time - Complete within 09:00

3. Headshots - Kill 3 enemies with headshots

4. Thin The Herd - Don't kill any animals

Tips-

Skip cutscenes by pressing :cross:. use Franklin's special ability to keep control of the car when driving off-road as its easy to spin out and lose time. Once you take control of Michael with the sniper, be sure to turn on thermal by pressing :right:. In order to get headshots use Michael's special ability to slow down time. One guy is located in the water swimming to the left, another to the right walking in the woods, and the third you will have to take down with Franklin on foot. Just be sure not to shoot any wild animals as either Michael or Franklin. Fly back to the airfield to complete the mission, I clocked in with a time of 07:53.

Mission 44: Military Hardware- Triggered by either Michael or Trevor at contact point "HS" - Military Equipment

Prerequisites- Complete "Paleto Score Setup"

1. Head Hunter - Kill 5 enemies with a headshot

2. Sticky Strategist - Stop the convey using a Sticky Bomb trap

Tips-

I advise being Michael for this missions if you can so you can use his special ability. Make sure you have sticky bombs for this missions, they cost $400 from Ammu-nation. Get in front of the convey and place a stick bomb on your own car, once out of the way press :right: to blow it up and stop the convoy. Use Michaels special ability and make sure 'Traditional GTA' aiming is on to help get headshots on the enemies that hop out of the vehicles in the convoy.

Mission 45: The Paleto Score- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor at contact point "H" - The Paleto Score

Prerequisites- Complete "Military Hardware"

1. Let It Rain - Fire over 4,000 bullets

2. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 50 percent

3. Mission Time - Complete within 16:00

4. Collateral Damage - Cause $1 million damage in Paleto Bay

Mission 46: Derailed- Triggered by Michael at contact point "T" - Trevor

Prerequisites- Complete "The Paleto Score"

1. Mission Time - Complete within 11:30

2. Fastest Speed - Reach top speed on the Sanchez

3. Better Than CJ - Land on the train using the first jump

Mission 47: Monkey Business- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael, or Trevor at contact point "B" - Federal Investigation Bureau

Prerequisites- Complete "Derailed"

1. Stunner - Stun 8 enemies with the Stun Gun

2. Headshots - Kill 15 enemies with a headshot

3. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent

4. Mission Time - Complete within 13:30

Mission 48: Hang Ten- Triggered by Trevor at contact point "T" - Trevor

Prerequisites- Complete "Monkey Business"

1. Mission Time - Complete within 04:00

Tips-

Very simple mission. Just be sure to skip cutscenes by pressing :cross:.

Edited by Terminator
Rephrased Mission 38.

Mission 49: Surveying The Score- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor at contact point "T" - Trevor

Prerequisites- Complete "Hang Ten"

1. Perfect Distance - Follow the vans without being warned on distance

2. Cavity Search - Find the construction hole within 20secs

3. Under the Bridge - Fly under the bridge while following the security vans

4. Tunnel Flight - Fly through the tunnel while following the security vans

5. Mission Time - Complete within 11:00

Mission 50: Bury The Hatchet- Triggered by either Michael or Trevor at contact point "M" - Michael

Prerequisites- Complete "Deep Inside" and "Surveying the Score"

1. Mission Time - Complete within 11:00

2. Headshots - Kill 20 enemies with a headshot

3. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 80 percent

Mission 51: Pack Man- Triggered by either Franklin or Trevor at contact point "D" - Devin

Prerequisites- Complete "Bury the Hatchet"

1. Mission Time - Complete within 12:00

2. Not a Scratch - Complete with minimal damage to the JB 700

3. Shredder - Take out 3 cops using the spikes

Tips-

Press :l3: to drop spikes on the road. Try and avoid cop cars and traffic to prevent damaging your vehicle. Take out the first cop car in front of you by shooting it with :l1:, all subsequent cop cars that approach from the rear, use your spikes. Again, utilize Franklin's special ability by pressing :l3: + :r3:. Skip all the cutscenes by pressing :cross:.

Mission 52: Fresh Meat- Triggered by Franklin or Trevor at contact point "F" - Franklin)

Prerequisites- Complete "Pack Man"

1. Switch Limiter - Don't switch more than 3 times

2. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent

3. Headshots - Kill 10 enemies with a headshot

4. Swift Rescue - Rescue Michael within 03:30

5. Sense of Direction - Don't use a map waypoint

Mission 53: The Ballad of Rocco- Triggered by Michael at contact point "S"- Solomon

Prerequisites- Complete "Fresh Meat"

1. Mission Time - Complete within 03:00

Tips-

Stay close and keep shooting the wheels of the car. Once they stop, quickly take them out before leaving the area. It might take a few attempts but shouldn't be too hard.

Mission 54: Cleaning Out The Bureau- Triggered by Michael at contact point "L" - Lester

Prerequisites- Complete "Fresh Meat"

1. Eagle Eye - Check all license plates

2. He Missed a Spot - Follow the janitor without being spotted

3. Cleaned Out - Complete within 09:00

Tips-

Hold :circle: to view each number plate as the cars leave the car park. Don't get to close to the janitor, either in the car or whilst following him into his apartment. Skip all cutscenes by pressing :cross:. I did the mission in 08:14.

Mission 55: Architect's Plans- Triggered by Franklin via a text message

Prerequisites- Complete "Cleaning Out the Bureau"

1. Quick Getaway - Leave the construction site within 00:45

Tips-

You will need your parachute for this mission, it can be purchased from Ammu-nation. Once you ride the elevator up, kill the architect, run back to the elevator and jump off. Pull your parachute with :cross: and veer to the right and you will escape the cops as well. Alternatively you can hop in the architects car, run him down, steal the plans and then drive away, which is a lot quicker. Thanks to snake2410 for this tip.

Mission 56: Fire Truck- Triggered by either Franklin or Michael via a text message from Lester

Prerequisites- Select "Fire Crew" option during planning for The Bureau Raid

1. What is Your Emergency? - Call 911 to contact the fire department

2. Not a Scratch - Deliver the Fire Truck with no damage

Tips-

Press :up: to bring up the phone, then press :cross: to access contacts and :square: to bring up the keypad, then dial '911'. I suggest being Franklin to help avoid damage to the vehicle by using his special ability. Be wary of the cops, if possible try and lose them on foot to avoid them damaging the truck.

Mission 57: The Bureau Raid - Fire Crew Approach- Triggered by Michael at contact point "H" - The Bureau Raid

Prerequisites- Select the "Fire Crew" approach on the heist planning board and complete "Getaway Vehicle" and "Fire Truck

1. Mission Time - Complete within 18:00

2. Out of Breath - Escape with 40 percent oxygen remaining

3. You Missed a Spot - Complete the mopping section within 03:00

4. Abseiler - Abseil down the elevator shaft within 00:30

Mission 58: The Bureau Raid - Roof Entry Approach- Triggered by either Franklin or Michael at contact point "H"- The Bureau Raid

Prerequisites- Select the "Roof Entry" approach on the heist planning board

1. No Innocents - Don't kill any innocent civilians

4. Hacker - Hack the system within 00:45

5. Mission Time - Compete within 19:00

6. Perfect Drop - Land perfectly on the main section of the roof

Mission 59: The Wrap Up- Triggered by Michael at contact point "B" - Federal Investigation Bureau

Prerequisites- Complete "The Bureau Raid"

1. Mission Time - Complete within 07:00

2. Headshots - Kill 18 enemies with headshots

3. Buzz Off! - Shoot down the pursuing helicopter

Mission 60: Reuniting The Family- Triggered by Michael at contact point "M" - Michael

Prerequisites- Complete "Cleaning Out the Bureau"

1. Mission Time - Complete within 10:30

Tips-

Skip all the cutscenes by pressing :cross: and you will have more then enough time. Its a simple drive here pick this person up drive there kind of mission. I finished it in 06:30.

Mission 61- Doting Dad- Triggered by Michael via a phone call from Tracey

Prerequisites- Complete "Reuniting the Family"

1. Completion- complete the mission.

Tips-

This is unmissable and the gold rating will show in the replay mission menu. There are actually no requirements to get gold.

Mission 62: Legal Trouble- Triggered by Michael at contact point "S" - Solomon

1. Mission Time - Complete within 05:30

2. Floor It - Reach top speed in any vehicle

3. Clean Escape - Lose the Wanted Level within 02:00

4. News Hound - View the Weazel News camera for 00:15

Mission 63: Lamar Down- Triggered by Franklin at contact point "F" - Franklin

Prerequisites- Complete "Reuniting the Family" and "The Wrap Up"

1. Headshots - Kill 18 enemies with a headshot

2. Three Way - Kill an enemy with all 3 characters

4. Mission Time - Complete within 13:30

Mission 64: Meltdown- Triggered by Michael at contact point "M" - Michael

Prerequisites- Complete "Legal Trouble" and "Lamar Down"

1. Mission Time - Complete within 06:30

2. Pedal to the Metal - Reach top speed in any vehicle

3. Tier One Operator - Kill 12 enemies with a headshot

4. Headshot Rescue - Rescue Amanda and Tracey with a headshot

Mission 65: Stingers- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor at contact point "HS" - Heist Setup

Prerequisites- Select the "Subtle" approach on the planning board for "The Big Score"

1. Escapee - Steal the Police Transporter and escape within 02:00

2. Not a Scratch - Deliver the Police Transporter with no damage

Tips-

Walk around the back of the police compound and climb the wall. try and land to the right of the van. You will see a cop on your radar, just sneak (:l3:) and climb up to the van and he won't notice you, then just simply drive it out and to the waypoint being careful not to damage the van.

Edited by Slamma
Moving things down a bit.

Mission 66: Gauntlet [1-3]- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor via an email from Lester

Prerequisites- Select the "Subtle" approach on the planning board for "The Big Score"

1. Mapped - Deliver the Gauntlet pictured in the email

2. Not a Scratch - Deliver a Gauntlet with no damage

3. Pimped Out - Spend $17,000 modifying the Gauntlet

Tips-

There are three of these missions, all with the same requirements. Take your time and be careful not to damage the car. All three characters can trigger these missions so use Franklin to help with the driving. When modding the car, buy the Gold requirements upgrades but also the Armour, Bulletproof Tires, Tinted Windows and Turbo. You may as well respray it while your here as well in order to get the 'Pimped Out' requirement. These upgrades will help with later missions as well.

Mission 67: The Big Score - The Subtle Approach- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor at contact point "H" - The Big Score

Prerequisites- Complete "Stingers"

1. Headshots - Kill 20 enemies with a headshot

2. Signal Man - Perform less than 10 traffic light changes

3. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 60 percent

Mission 68: Sidetracked- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor at contact point "HS" - Heist Setup

Prerequisites- Select the "Obvious" approach on the heist planning board

1. Time - Complete within 04:30

2. Undetected - Steal the train without being detected

Mission 69: Driller- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor at contact point "HS" - Heist Setup

Prerequisites- Select the "Obvious" approach on the heist planning board

1. Mission Time - Complete within 05:00

2. Sneak Thief - Steal the Cutter without being detected

Tips-

Sneak the entire time your at the construction site by pressing :l3:. After taking out the front guard head right to take out two guys, then back to the left to take out one more. There is two more guys near the truck and another guard at the rear exit (in front of the truck you have to steal). Steal the massive truck and take it to the waypoint. Drive as recklessly and as quickly as you can to make it back within 05:00.

Mission 70: The Big Score - The Obvious Approach- Triggered by either Franklin, Michael or Trevor at contact point "H" - The Big Score

Prerequisites- Complete "Getaway Vehicle", "Sidetracked" and "Driller"

1. Headshots - Kill 20 enemies with a headshot

2. Mission Time - Complete within 16:00

3. Cha-Ching - Drop the gold onto the train within 00:30

4. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 60 percent

Mission 71: Something Sensible- Triggered by Franklin at contact point "T" - Confront Trevor

Spoiler

Prerequisites- Meet Devin Weston after completing "The Big Score" and select "A: Kill Trevor" option

1. Judas! - Kill Trevor

Mission 72: The Time's Come- Triggered by Franklin at contact point "M" - Confront Michael

Spoiler

Prerequisites- Meet Devin Weston after completing "The Big Score" and select "B: Kill Michael" option

1. Surpassed the Mentor - Kill Michael

Mission 73: The Third Way- Triggered by Franklin at contact point "L" - Lester

Spoiler

Prerequisites- Meet Devin Weston after completing "The Big Score" and select "C: Deathwish" option

1. Mission Time - Complete within 21:30

4. Stick, Tick... Boom! - Kill Cheng with a Sticky Bomb

5. Lead Lobotomy - Kill Steve Haines with a headshot

6. Stretched Out - Kill Stretch with a melee attack

vbrV92S.gif

Assassination missions are only available to Franklin and become available after the main mission "Fame or Shame". They are offered to you by Lester. In total there are 5 missions, all of which you can obtain 100% gold completion in. All Assassination missions result in significant changes to certain companies share prices on the stock market. Be sure to save these missions till then end of the game when you have more money and thus gain a larger return from your investments.

Mission 1- Hotel Assassination- at contact point "L" at Del Perro Pier.

Prerequisites- Complete "Fame or Shame"

1. Base Reward- $7000

2. Sniper Kill Bonus- $2000

3. Money earned- Bonus + Base

Tips-

Make sure you have a sniper rifle equipped. Stay in the car park as to not alert the guards, don't aim your gun until the timer is nearing zero, again to not alert the guards. Once you kill the target drive away and the mission will be complete.

Mission 2: The Multi Target Assassination- at contact point "L" at LTD Gas Station, Little Seoul (at the payphone)

Prerequisites- Complete "Hotel Assassination" and "The Merryweather Heist'

1. Base Reward- $5000

2. Speedy Killer Bonus- Kill all targets as fast as possible

3. Money Earned- Base + Bonus

Mission 3: The Vice Assassination- at contact point "L" on San Andreas Avenue, Pillbox Hill

Prerequisites- Complete "Multi Target Assassination" and "I Fought the Law...'

1. Money Earned- $3000

2. Clean Escape- Complete without alerting the cops

Tips-

Again make sure you have a sniper rifle for this mission. Position yourself to the left of the prostitute on the grass hill with your vehicle close by. The guy you want to kill is in a convertible and is about the 3rd or 4th person/car the hooker talks to. As soon as she enters the car blow the guys head off and quickly drive away before the cops turn up.

Mission 4: The Bus Assassination- at contact point "L" at Vinewood Sports, Hawick Avenue

Prerequisites- Complete "The Vice Assassination"

1. Base Reward- $5000

2. Hit and Run Bonus- Kill the target using the bus

3. Money earned- Base + Bonus

Tips-

Your target gets on at the 4th bus stop, he will get spooked and jump off straight away and ride a bicycle down the street, just follow him whilst staying behind the wheel of the bus and run him over when you get the chance.

Mission 5: The Construction Assassination- at contact point "L" at the Liquor Mart, corner of Supply & Popular Streets

Prerequisites- Complete "The Bus Assassination"

1. Base Reward- $8,000 for killing Bonelli

2, No Fly Zone Bonus- $2,000 for shooting down the helicopter

3. Money Earned- Base + Bonus

Tips-

Just make sure you have 'Traditional GTA' targeting mode turned on to easily lock onto the helicopter and take it down. You must take it down with a gun i.e. pistol, SMG, Rifle etc as opposed to a grenade launcher or RPG as it has been noted that the 'No Fly Zone Bonus' won't unlock otherwise. Thanks to mjfan97 for confirming this.

Edited by Slamma
Fixed typo.

ZMCTB1E.gif

fHZpPjT.gif

GSWuJxp.gif

Barry is campaigning to get weed legalized in Los Santos. He provides a mission to each Michael, Franklin and Trevor,However, only in Michael's and Trevor's are you able to obtain a Gold rating. The missions are rampage style and very fun!

Mission 1: Grass Roots- The Pickup- at contact point green map circle

Prerequisite- Complete "Grass Roots - Franklin"

1. Mission Time- Complete within 02:45

2. Unwanted Outcome- Complete without getting a wanted level

Tips-

This is another easy gold medal, if you follow this walkthrough. Time won't be an issue at all, I completed it in 01:45. Make sure you use Franklin's special ability for tight corners and for getting past traffic. Hop in the truck but don't immediately follow the yellow GPS path onto the main road, turn right as opposed to left as soon as you get in the truck. Turn right again and then you will see a spot where you can get out the back of the compound through 4 barricades onto a grassed area under the freeway. Once here you can now continue to follow the yellow GPS path and the cops will not be alerted to your location.

Mission 2: Grass Roots- The Drag- at contact point Green map circle

Prerequisite- Complete "Grass Roots - Franklin"

1. Mission Time- Complete within 01:30

2. Hooked- Keep the stash car hooked until delivery

Tips-

As with the Tonya missions, keep the car hooked the whole time and don't ram into cars or spin out uncontrollably. I completed the mission in 01:28, so time is more of an issue then the previous mission. Again, make sure you utilize Franklin's special ability to prevent unnecessary braking.

vUgaT4Q.gif

This set of missions is composed of 6 missions, 5 of which you are able to obtain a Gold rating for. You will first meet Beverley at the "?" when playing as Franklin. He is located on Eclipse Boulevard, East of Los Santos Golf Club.

Mission 1: Paparazzo- see above for location

Prerequisite- Complete "Pulling Favors"

1. Smack Down- Ensure Beverly takes out his rival on the 1st attempt.

2. Picture Perfect- Help Beverly snap and inspect 3 photographs

Tips-

Stay next to the limo so Beverly can get his shot. You will have plenty of time to get 'Picture Perfect'. You can use Franklin's special with :l3: + :r3: to help steady yourself. This method is also helpful for positioning yourself next to the rivals so Beverly can knock them off first attempt for 'Smack Down'.

Mission 2: Paparazzo- The Sex Tape- at contact point "P?"

Prerequisite- Complete "Paparazzo"

1. Quick Dip- Jump in the pool whilst following Beverly

2. Money Shot- Achieve full facial recognition during chase

Tips-

You will pass a pool on your right as you make your way towards the celebrity. It is hard to miss and it located up the 2nd flight of stairs you take at the beginning of the mission. Obtaining the "Money Shot" objective can be hard. Try not to zoom in too far with :ls: as a small turn can throw you completely off aim. Just ensure the square around the celebrities head remains green and not red. Furthermore, listen to Beverly as he will tell you what way he will be turning so you can prepare yourself to move the camera accordingly. This will probably take a few attempts as you learn the path that both Beverly and the celebrity take.

Mission 4: Paparazzo- The Meltdown- at contact point "green map circles"

Prerequisite- Complete "Paparazzo - The Partnership"

1. Thick of it- Stay close to Poppy throughout the chase

2. DUI Diva- Snap Poppy after she's been cuffed

Tips-

The chase is very easy, just hang behind the cop cars following her. Don't get to close and try to maintain around 3 car lengths gap between yourself and the cops. Eventually she will run into a tree, stop your car but stay a bit back from her and the cops. Once the cop puts the cuffs on her and escorts her to his car, take the picture and then send it to Beverly. Note this mission has been reported glitched by many people. If you are adamant you are obtaining both objectives, you probably are, just move onto another mission and try again later. Otherwise people have reported that instead of pressing retry to replay the level upon failing, completely exit it and then go back and replay it. Apparently you will only meet the requirements if you do it on your first run/ attempt. Thanks to LaochEire for this tip.

Mission 5: Paparazzo- The Highness- at contact point "green map circles"

Prerequisite- Complete "Paparazzo - The Meltdown"

1. Silent Snapper- Snap the princess without being detected

2. Royal Drag- Snap the princess buying drugs

Tips-

Climb onto the roof to the left of Beverley's contact. Make sure your sneaking with :l3: and move to the edge of the roof. Wait for the guy with the drugs to approach and snap a photo when the deal is taking place. If you don't get seen this will unlock both requirements and get you the gold medal.

Paparazzo- Reality Check- at contact point "B?"

Prerequisite- Complete "Paparazzo- The Meltdown" and "Paparazzo - The Highness"

Spoiler

1. Explosive Action!- Kill Beverly and his crew with one shot

Tips-

Make sure you have a rocket launcher in your inventory. As soon as the cutscene finishes, walk away and position yourself so you can see all three men. Pull out your rocket launcher and shoot quickly before they get a chance to run away.

oKN0pK9.gif

This mission line is composed of 4 missions, all of which you can obtain a gold medal rating in. You will first meet Dom at the "?" at the trailhead of the Arthur's Pass Trails network just off the Galileo Observatory road in Vinewood Hills.

Mission 1: Risk Assessment- see above for initial location

Prerequisite- Complete "Minor Turbulence"

1. Free Faller- Fall for 00:07 before opening the parachute

2. Big Air- get 2 seconds of air during the bicycle race

3. Downhill King- Win the bicycle race against Dom

Tips-

These are all pretty straight forward. Just open the parachute at the last second to ensure you reach the required 7 seconds. Riding the bike can be hard as it's quite narrow and bendy, but you shouldn't have to much trouble getting 2 seconds of air as there are a few jumps.

Mission 2: Liquidity Risk- at contact point "D?" at Los Santos International Airport

Prerequisite- Complete "Risk Assessment"

1. Sky Blazer- Perform 8 spins on the Blazer

2. Dive Bomber- Survive a water landing without opening the parachute

Tips-

Before driving out of the plane, let Dom go first so he isn't in your way when your free falling. Once you have left the place, hold :lsup: or :lsleft: or :lsright:. Count out 8 spins or flips and then level the ATV back out. Make sure you hit the water the right way up i.e. wheels first and you won't die. Simply just swim over to the marker by the bank of the sea. Note: This has unlocked for people doing spins but for others flips so you may need to try both. Thanks to SoPoF for confirming.

Edited by Slamma

Mission 3: Targeted risk- at contact point "D?" on top of the Maze Bank Tower (you will need a chopper to get there

Prerequisite- Complete "Liquidity Risk"

1. Dare Devil- Fall for 00:08 before opening the parachute

2. Bullseye- Land perfectly on the back of the truck

Tips-

Hold :lsdown: to slow yourself whilst falling. This will make you stay in the air longer. Make sure to angle yourself towards the truck and open your parachute when you've positioned yourself just behind or above the truck. Any landing on the truck will unlock the 'Bullseye' objective.

Alternatively, if you are struggling to land on the truck, it is possible for the cutscene to trigger if you land on any moving car, regardless or not if it is the truck on the way point. Thanks to mjfan97 for this tip.

Mission 4: Uncalculated Risk- at contact point "D?" above the Land Act reservoir east of Los Santos

Prerequisite- Complete "Targeted Risk" and all 13 parachute jumps

Spoiler

1.Leap of Faith- Jump after Dom and survive the fall

Tips-

As soon as the cutscene finished where you witness Dom jump to his death, jump over the railing and make sure to pull your parachute with :cross:. Walk towards his body after you've landed to finish the mission

N08RQLX.gif

This mission is related to the A Mystery, Solved trophy where you have to collect all 50 Letter Scraps around Los Santos. Any of the three characters can collect them, however, Franklin is the only one that can hand the mission in. Once all parts have been collected, Dreyfuss can be found at contact point "?" on Hangman Avenue north of Los Santos Golf Course.

Mission: A Starlet In Vinewood- see above for location

Prerequisite- Find all 50 of the Letter Scraps

Spoiler

1. Cut!- Kill Dreyfuss

Tips-

Any character can collect the letter scraps but it must be Franklin to finish the mission. Make sure you choose the option to kill Dreyfuss as opposed to letting him run away. Before entering his property shoot out all tires on his car in the driveway, this will prevent a long winded car pursuit and rather he will flee on foot and thus he is much easier and quicker to kill.

dzc81V2.gif

Hao provides Franklin with Street races throughout Los Santos. He is first found at the contact point "?" on Power Street in Strawberry. He provides Franklin with an additional 5 races during 20:00-05:00, however, these do not count towards your 70 Gold medals.

Mission: Shift Work- see above for location

1. Fastest Lap- Complete a lap within 01:20

2. Underdog- Finish the race within 02:50

3. Clean race- Finish the race with less then 5 collisions

Tips-

Time shouldn't be a problem in this race. You will get ahead of the other races very quickly. Make sure to avoid running up the back of them at the start. Stick the side and take your time getting past them, the corners are the best place to overtake. I advise you to heavily utilise Franklin's special by pressing :l3: + :r3:. Although it regenerates pretty quick, only use it when going into corners to conserve it throughout the race.

87eqZWi.gif

Tonya provides Franklin with Towing missions very early on in the game. She will most probably be the first Stranger & Freak you meet. She is located across the road from Franklin's house, marked with a "?" on the map. She offers 5 mission, all of which you can obtain a Gold medal for. These missions are all pretty quick and easy to get Gold on as they only have two requirements each, both of which are pretty straight forward.

Tips-

As with the street races for Hao, be sure to utilize Franklin's special ability often by pressing :l3: + :r3:. When picking up the cars, use the :ls: to control the hook and position yourself directly in front or behind to ensure you pick the vehicle up first time.

Mission 1: Pulling Favors- see above for location

Prerequisite- Complete "Repossession"

1. Mission Time- Complete within 05:00

2. Unhook Bonus- Keep the vehicle hooked until delivery

Mission 2: Pulling Another Favor- at contact point "?" in front of the liquor store across the road from Franklin's house

1. Mission Time- Complete within 05:30

Mission 3: Pulling Favors Again- call Tonya after she texts you

Prerequisite- Complete "Pulling Another Favor"

1. Mission Time- Complete within 07:00

Mission 4: Still Pulling Favors- call Tonya after she texts

Prerequisite- Complete "Pulling Favors Again"

1. Mission Time- Complete within 06:00

Mission 5: Pulling One Last Favor- at contact point "?" in front of liquor store across the road from Franklin's house

Prerequisite- Complete "Still Pulling Favors"

1. Mission Time- Complete within 05:00

xhftyOz.gif

Mary-Ann is a fitness freak that despises and loathes men. She provides a mission to each Michael, Franklin and Trevor. They consist of a very short triathlon style race. Michael and Franklin have the same single objective for their respective missions, where Trevor's is slightly different.

Mission 1: Exercising Demons- at contact point "?" or "F?" near Paleto Bay State

Prerequisite- Complete "Predator"

1. Champion- Win the race without using shortcuts

Tips-

Stick to the path and don't take any shortcuts, these include cutting corners during the run and bike and not taking Mary-Ann out by pushing her. The race comprises a swim, bike and run leg. Be sure to have lots of speed to make the Stunt Jump whilst on the bike.

ZOkdBqa.gif

Spoiler

This Strangers and Freaks missions becomes available to Franklin once 100% game completion has been achieved. It can be found at the green "?" in the Mount Chiliad State Wilderness Area. You will meet a guy who is hunting the legendary Sasquatch (Bigfoot).

1. Wounded - Shoot the Sasquatch 3 times before catching it.

2. Hunter - Kill 4 animals whilst chasing the Sasquatch.

3. Mr. Green - Go to the scat site on foot.

Tips-

Thanks to Techno Buu for the following tips. Ignore the buggy and run to the giant yellow circle. Have either an SMG or an AK out when you enter the circle. On your GPS map on the bottom right, follow the moving red dot and try to shoot Sasquatch. Sometimes he'll vanish from the map. To find him, listen to a roar and pay attention to the map for a red circle. Also, while you're looking for him, try to find any wildlife and shoot at it. You'll run into a few cougars that will try to attack you, they will appear as red dots on your mini map, so just lock onto them by pressing :l1:, and use a shotgun to quickly take them out. If you're lucky to stop Sasquatch after shooting him a few times, shoot him again just in case and a cutscene will trigger. Also, if you think you've messed up then the checkpoint will start you in front of the scat site so there's no need to run to that area again.

You don't need to keep the Sasquatch alive for the 'Wounded' objective, you can just repeatedly shoot him until he is dead, thanks to mjfan97 for confirming this.

Edited by Slamma

lK7gBTH.gif

QrrG1a7.gif

Mission: Grass Roots- Michael at contact point "?"

Prerequisite- Complete "Complications" and "Pulling Favors"

1. Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor

2. Kill Chain - Kill 7 aliens in 00:10

Tips-

You will only have the minigun for this mission so 'Traditional GTA' aiming won't be very effective. The 'Kill Chain' objective is very easy. The aliens will spawn straight in front of you at the beginning of the mission so stay where you are. After about a minute or so they will spawn behind you so slowly back away whilst shooting. the only aliens you should be worried about are the ones that spawn up high, they will shoot laser beams at you. Just make sure you keeping moving from side to side and they should miss you. It may take a few attempts but you will learn their spawning patterns pretty quick, just remember to keep an eye on your mini-map for their locations.

T4Hgr6q.gif

This is composed of 9 separate missions, however only 3 of these have a rating where you can obtain a gold medal. This mission line is related to the trophy Kifflom! which you will unlock after the last Epsilon mission. To start this mission line, travel to the "?" on the Raton Canyon dirt road after completing the main missions "Father/Son" and "Pulling Favors" and have completed the Epsilon Program Identity Evaluation on the Epsilon website. The later of which is a random encounter event that must first be triggered.

Below is a full mission walkthrough for this mission line:

Thanks to PowerPyx for the video

Mission 4: Chasing the Truth at the Epsilon contact point in Grapeseed-

Prerequisite- Complete "Assuming The truth" which first starts with "Seeking the Truth" at contact point "?" on the raton Canyon dirt road west of Sandy Shores. Also deliver all 5 requested vehicles

1. Use the Force- Find the alien artifact without the detector

Tips-

I suggest plaything through the mission once using the detector so you know where the three locations are, then replay it immediately after and run straight to them. Just remember not to press :l1: to bring the detector out on your second play through.

You can have the scanner equipped and can actually look at it by rotating the camera, when it lights up blue you are heading in the right direction. Thanks to boyydz for the tip.

Mission 7- Delivering the Truth at the Epsilon contact point on the Zancudo Trail road-

Prerequisite- Completed "Bearing the Truth" and wear the Epsilon robe for 10 consecutive days

1. Touchdown- Land the Velum without damaging it

2. Zondar the Bridge- Fly under a bridge along Lago Zancudo

Tips-

You will fly past about 3 bridges on your way to the Sandy Shores Airstrip, I found the 1st or 2nd bridge the easiest to fly under. Line up with the runway perfectly by making small adjustments with :r1: and :l1:. Upon decent start stowing down by pressing :l2:, initiate the landing gear with :l3:. Approach as slow as possible and on the smallest angle to the ground.

Mission 9: Unkowing the Truth at the Epsilon contact point in West Vinewood-

Prerequisite- Completed "Exercising the Truth", wear the Epsilon robes, and have $50,000 in your bank account

Spoiler

1. Cult Intervention- Kill all Epsilon security

2. Steal the Epsilon money and escape

Tips-

As soon as you are instructed to drive the car, hope out and kill every one. they will appear as red dots on your mini map once you open fire. Watch out for the helicopter that comes, and the cops will show up pretty soon as well. Once all red dots are killed (this includes the security guards at the location you are meant to be driving to as well) evade the cops in the sky blue car and the mission is over, you will be rewarded with the gold and $2.1 million.

Alternatively, you can try this method by Remingtonink & simonp92:

Drive to the destination and throw a sticky on the helicopter, then take out all guards at the destination with sticky bombs and combat pistol. Now go back and take care of the two guards at the epsilon base and escape the cops by using the tunnels from the Jewellery store heist.

2E3UggD.gif

Mission 1- Exercising Demons- Michael at contact point "?" or "F?" in Pacific Bluffs-

Prerequisite- Completed "Complications" and "Pulling Favors"

1. Contender- Win the race without using shortcuts

Tips-

Stay on the footpath and follow Mary-Anne. When she says to run on the road make sure you do, otherwise she will think you are cheating. The race is easy to win as she slows down a lot over the foot bridge. I got run over by a car on the downhill road section before the foot bridge which threw me off my feet but I was still able to get back up and win the race, despite Mary-Anne gaining a substantial lead on me. Just remember not to cut corners or jump fences/railings.

Edited by Slamma
Fixed typos.

72iEaCG.gif

zf9AG74.gif

Mission 3: Grass Roots- Trevor- at contact point "?" or "B?" in Legion Square, Downtown Los Santos

Prerequisites- Complete "Three's Company"

1. Pre-emptive Strike- Destroy 4 clown vans before they can generate clowns

2. Greatest Dancer- Kill 6 clowns while they are dancing

Tips-

This can be quite tricky. I suggest focusing on one objective per playthrough. Two clown vans will spawn near where you start, the other two spawn down the road to the north. They appear is larger red dots on the mini map. You don't have much time before clowns start spawning out of them, so run towards them and start shooting. They will only take around 5 shots to destroy with the gun you are given. Clowns will dance for a second or two upon spawning so make sure you have "Traditional GTA" aiming turned on to quickly target and kill them before they stop dancing.

Apparently the kills are stackable so if you aren't confident you have obtained the 'Greatest Dancer' objective, let the last few clowns kill you. Replay the mission from the Wasted screen and you will continue with how many kills you had before. This will save you having to start each objective from scratch each time you replay the mission. Thanks to boyydz for the tip.

k0VBOof.gif

Cletus is one of Trevor's close friends. He is an avid hunter and provides two side missions to Trevor. Once you have finished these, you will get access to the Hunting activity at Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness Area. This activity is only available to Trevor.

Mission 1: Target Practice- at contact point "?" in Sandy Shores on Marina drive

Prerequisites- Complete "Nervous Ron"

1. 2 for 1- Kill 2 coyotes with one shot

2. Pop! Pop!- Shoot all 3 tires with an accuracy of at least 75 percent

3. Bad Signal- Shoot all 3 satellite dishes without missing

Tips-

The three satellite dishes are very simple. Just aim for the stand in which they are connect too. The second task is to shoot three tires of three separate vehicles. This can be tricky as you have to hit the actual tire, not just the wheel in order to pop the tire. I found the easiest method for this is to look to your left and you'll see 2 SUVs about to turn onto the main road in front of you. Shoot the tire of the front vehicle as its turning so you have more surface area of the tire to aim for. This will then cause the car behind to be stuck so its tire is an easy stationary shot. For the third tire I suggest waiting for another SUV to come down the main road in front of you as they drive quite slow which makes them easier targets. For the coyotes, just wait for two to cross paths before shooting, its pretty easy if you watch where they are walking. If you fail to hit the 3 tires in 4 shots or less, or any other of the requirements, just kill yourself or Cletus to restart the checkpoint.

Mission 2: fair Game- at contact point "?" in the parking lot of the Bayview Lodge in Paleto Forest

Prerequisites- Complete "Target Practice"

1. Downwind- Don't get detected by an Elk

2. Heart Hunter- Kill 3 Elk with a heart shot

Tips-

Make sure you always position yourself down wind of the red dot depicting the location of the Elk. Stay in sneak mode by pressing :l3:, this will reduce how much noise you make. For heart shots you must aim and shoot the Elk's chest. Wait for the Elk to raise its head when they are eating so you get a clear shot. It's also easier if you try and get as front on to the animal as possible in order to expose more chest area and make it more likely you will get a heart shot.

LH4YQxX.gif

Josh is a down on his luck Real Estate Agent that calls on the help of Trevor to sabotage another Real Estates business in the Vinewood Hills region of Los Santos. He provides four missions to Trevor, three of which you are able to achieve 100% gold completion on. The first mission is "Extra Commission" which must first be completed before gaining access to his subsequent missions. You will first find Josh at the entrance to his home on West Eclipse Boulevard just north of the Los Santos Golf Club.

Mission 2: Closing The Deal- at contact point "J?" at the Billingate Motel on Little Bighorn Avenue

Prerequisites- Complete "Extra Commission"

1. Pulverizer- Use a melee weapon to beat up Avery

2. Seized- Stop Avery's car within 00:40

Tips-

Firstly, make sure you have a melee weapon before you start or replay this mission. These include such things as a knife, hammer or golf club. Be sure to equip and use this once you pull over his car. It can be difficult to stop him within 40 seconds, so make sure you drive to his property in a fast car. Stay on him when you are in pursuit and depending on what car you are in, you can either try and run him off the road or shoot his car. I suggest the latter as this will make him stop quicker. Make sure you don't kill him as this will fail the mission, and aim for his tires to take him off the road. If you are struggling to stop him in time, don't follow the waypoint marker to the main gate entrance. Instead, enter through the driveway in which he escapes through. With any luck this will confuse him and make him go through the other driveway, allowing you to have significantly more time to shoot his car and pull him over. Thanks to snake2410 for confirming this tip.

Mission 3: Surreal Estate- at contact point "J?" at the Billingate Motel on Little Bighorn Avenue

Prerequisites- Complete "Closing the Deal"

1. Out of the Frying Pan- Complete without alerting the cops

2. Pyromaniac- Pour the gasoline trail perfectly in one go

Tips-

Make sure to drive Josh's car during this mission as it will automatically give you gasoline. Start pouring with :r1: where the dotted line on your mini map begins. Once finished you need to shoot it to ignite it. The cops will turn up very quickly if you hang around to long once you shoot the trail of gasoline. I advise at this point to jump the fence and get in your car ready to go, drive by the gasoline trail through the front gate. Once the cutscene finishes, speed off and will be fine.

Mission 5: Breach of Contract- at contact point "J?" on West Eclipse Boulevard

Prerequisites- Complete "Surreal Estate"

Spoiler

1. Dirty Rat- Kill Josh before escaping

2. Hot Pursuit- Escape in the parked police cruiser

Tips-

Once the initial cutscene finishes you will have to quickly kill the two cops and then kill Josh who is fleeing on foot. This will give you three wanted stars, so quickly jump in the cop cruiser and drive away before any other cops surround you. Escape the cop raiders and lose your wanted level to complete the mission.

m3hxAlg.gif

Mary-Anne is the same NPC that gives Michael and Trevor a mission. She is a fitness freak that loathes men and her encounters are always highly entertaining. Trevor's missions is the second one that becomes available based on the main story progression. You don't have to have completed the encounter with her with Michael before hand though. Trevor's requirements for this mission are different to those of Michael and Franklin.

Mission 1: Exercising Demons- Trevor- at location "?" or "F?" at the end of Mt. Haan Drive behind the Vinewood Sign

1. Good Cyclist- Don't anger Mary-Ann by cycling into her

2. Quick Win- Win the race within 01:42

Tips-

You won't have a problem getting the required time, as long as you stay on the narrow mountain path and avoid pedestrians and cars as they can easily knock you off your bike. Don't get to close to Mary-Anne as if you hit her to hard you will fail the 'Good Cyclist' requirement. You will have plenty of room to overtake her on the road following the mountain path sections of the race.

Edited by Slamma
Editorial Sweep.

re2EXfV.gif

I found this line of side missions to be some of the funniest dialogue and cutscenes in the game. Joe and Josef are taking Border Patrol into their own hands, stating that "America is for Americans!" on numerous occasions. You will first meet them on the western edge of the Grand Senora Desert to the west of Sandy Shores. They provide Trevor with three missions throughout the desert regions of the game, all of which you can obtain 100% gold completion in.

Mission 1: The Civil Border Patrol- at contact point "?" (see above for initial location)

Prerequisites- Complete "Mr. Philips"- However, has been known to appear after the "Caida Libre" mission

1. Mariachi My Ride- Steal the bands Tornado after stunning them

2. Stop the Music- Stop the band within 00:40

Tips-

Make sure you have an SMG equipped before the mission. As soon as the chase begins cut the corner to the right to get closer to the 'undesirables' and shoot as many bullets as you can into the back of the car. Make sure you don't kill any of them as you will fail the mission. Once they have stopped and you have stunned them, hop in the car and wait for the mission to end.

Mission 2: An American Welcome- at contact point "M?" North-West of the Alamo Sea

Prerequisites- Complete "The Civil Border Patrol"

1. Shock and Awe- Use the stun gun to stop all immigrants

2. Downed- Stop the 1st group of immigrants within 00:30

3. Double Downed- Stop the 2nd group of immigrants within 00:55

Mission 3: Minute Man Blues- at contact point "M?" at Paleto Bay

Prerequisites- Complete "An American Welcome"

Spoiler

1. What Goes Around...- Use the stun gun on Joe and Josef before killing them

2. No Migration- Kill Joe and Josef before they leave the farm

Tips-

You will first see Josef when you approach their location on the farm. Pull out your stun gun, stun him and then kill him. Hop on the ATV just in front of the barn where Joe rides out on a tractor, I suggest shooting the tractor to get him to stop before he reaches the edge of the farm. He will stop and climb down from the tractor, again shoot him with the stun gun before killing him.

z6P0ccP.gif

Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill are an old couple on vacation from the UK. they have an obsession with collecting strange and weird possessions from celebrities. They seek Trevor's help to track down and acquire a range of items from various celebrities of Los Santos. You will first encounter these two odd characters on Mad Wayne Drive in the Vinewood Hills area. They give Trevor seven missions, six of which will are able to obtain 100% gold completion on.

Mission 2: Vinewood Souvenirs- Willy- at contact point orange round circle at the Tequi-La-La nightclub.

Prerequisites- Complete "Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill"- see above for initial location

1. Fist Fury- Take no damage during the fight with Willy

2. Entourage- Talk to the entourage

Tips-

When you first enter the club, you will see Willy talking to a groupie at the stage on your right. First head left and up the stairs to talk to his entourage, they will tell you Willy is down stairs. Head down and talk to him. He is no different to fighting any other person in the game so you shouldn't have much trouble in not taking any damage. You can always use a melee weapon for added damage as well.

Edited by Slamma

Mission 3: Vinewood Souvenirs- Tyler- at contact point orange map circle

Prerequisites- Complete "Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill"

1. Weed Killer- Take out the gardener with a stealth attack

2. Pilferer- Steal the clothes without being detected

Tips-

When you first reach the house, jump the fence behind the gardener and go into stealth mode by pressing :l3:. Sneak up behind the gardener at his van and press :circle: to take him out. Head around the side of the house with the two gates, jump them both and remain in stealth mode. You will hear the girl in the hot tub asking Tyler to join her but he is busy finishing some laps in the pool. The only way to get the clothes undetected is before he gets out so immediately run to the left towards the two deck chairs and you will pick up the clothes. Run back the way you came and jump the gate. Leave the area to complete the mission.

Mission 4: Vinewood Souvenirs- Kerry- at contact point orange map circle at the Rockford Hills walking mall.

1. Hot on the Paws- Stay close to Dexie throughout the chase

Tips-

Dexie is Kerry's dog. Just stay close to her while you chase her. This is very straight forward and an easy Gold medal.

Mission 5: Vinewood Souvenirs- Mark- at contact point orange map circle on the Los Santos Golf Club

1. Under Par- Collect the golf club within 00:30

2. Hole in One- Kill Mark with a headshot

3. FOUR!- Kill Mark and his 3 security guards

Tips-

Make sure you have a sniper rifle equipped for this mission. Approach Mark on the golf course, but don't get to close as he will get spooked and drive away in his golf cart. Aim and shoot him in the head with your sniper. Quickly take out his three guards and run over to where he was located to pick up his golf club. This may take a few attempts as you may spook him a few times before you work out where the safe distance to shoot him from is.

Mission 6: Vinewood Souvenirs- Al Di Napoli- at contact point "N?" in front of the White Widow store.

Prerequisites- Complete all the "Vinewood Souvenirs" missions

1. Stalker- Stay close to Al Di Napoli throughout the chase

2. Accident and Emergency- Avoid hitting anyone in the hospital

3. Not a Scratch- Complete with minimal damage to Nigel's car

Tips-

Stay as close as possible to Al without hitting too much. This is easy then it sounds. When he cuts through the hospital you can slow down and take you time. There are lots of people and a few tight corners so be sure not to hit anything too hard or anyone, in order to not fail the 'Accident and Emergency' and 'Not a Scratch' mission requirements. The mission ends outside the hospital so don't worry about Al speeding off while you slow down in the hospital.

Mission 7: Vinewood Souvenirs- The Last Act- at contact point "N?" just south of the Olympic Freeway to the west of Strawberry

Spoiler

1. Skin of your teeth- Exit the car just before the train hits

2. Locomotivation- Kill Al Di Napoli using the train

Tips-

Halfway through driving towards the marker on the mini map you will be given the choice to continue on or let Al out of the trunk. Continue on towards the train tracks otherwise you will miss both requirements. When you reach the tracks the train will approach from the North i.e. to your Left. Park head on facing the train with the drivers side hanging off the tracks. This is to ensure you don't get cleaned up by the train as well. The 'Skin of Your Teeth' requirement can be hard to unlock due to the timing of getting out of the car. Leave it as long as possible, as its easy to get out to early and you will then have to restart the entire mission. There is little delay between pressing :triangle: and Trevor actually leaving the car. If you die you will restart just before the train comes. This will probably take you several attempts. Alternatively you can drive a moving car into the train and bail at the last second by pressing :triangle:, the exit motion is slightly faster and may save a little more time. Thanks to jigsaw for this tip.

AKOICrG.gif

These are some of the most fun missions in the game! There are five rampage missions that are only available to Trevor. The requirements for gold are different to that of all other missions in the game in that all 3 need to be achieved in a single playthrough of the mission. Meaning that they are not stackable. Furthermore, the requirements for these missions won't appear in the 'Replay Strangers and Freaks' menu. Only your current medal rating will appear so refer below to the actual requirements for each mission.

General tips for Rampage missions-

Be sure to use Trevor's special ability by pressing :l3: + :r3:. This will make you take less damage and inflict more damage which will be helpful in satisfying all three requirements of each mission. Turn 'Traditional Aim' on the the Settings menu to help with the headshot. Each mission has a different number of headshot requirement. Watch the time limit, each mission goes for 2 minutes except Rampage four and you might find it tough to reach the number of kills required. For headshots, move the left stick up a little once you have locked on when aiming with :l1:, this will move the crosshair from the chest to the head.

Rampage Mission 1: Neutralize 25 Rednecks- contact point "?" at Sandy Shores

Prerequisites- None

Time limit- 2 minutes

1. Get 45 kills

2. Get 3 headshots

3. Destroy 2 vehicles

Rampage Mission 2: Neutralize 30 Gang Members- at contact point "?" in Rancho, Los Santos

Prerequisites- Complete Rampage 1

Time limit- 2 minutes

1. Get 45 kills

2. Get 6 headshots

3. Destroy 2 vehicles

Rampage Mission 3- Neutralize 30 Gang Members- at contact point "?" at Chamberlain Hills, Los Santos

Prerequisites- Complete Rampage 2

Time limit- 2 minutes

1. Get 50 kills

2. Get 6 headshots

3. Destroy 2 vehicles

Rampage Mission 4- Neutralize 35 Attacking Soldiers- at contact point "?" Fort Zancudo Road

Prerequisites- Complete Rampage 3

Time limit- 3 minutes

1. Get 45 kills

2. Get 6 headshots

3. Destroy 2 tanks

Tips-

I found this to be the hardest rampage mission as the soldiers are heavily armed and have armour. There are also tanks in which you will have to blow up. Switch between the assault rifle to take out the soldiers and the grenade launcher to take out the Tanks, Canis crusaders and Barrack Trucks. I suggest you don't hang around on the road as you will be swarmed from all directions. Stand behind the wall near the two flags for protection and cover.

Rampage Mission 5- Neutralize 20 Hipsters- at contact point "?" Fort Zancudo Road

Prerequisites- Complete Rampage 4

Time limit- 2 minutes

1. Get 30 kills

2. Get 10 headshots

3. Destroy 2 vehicles

Edited by Slamma

Thank you so much for this! I was just saying not knowing the requirements and needing the golds was my biggest complaint. So good to know you can use the extra Strangers and Freaks missions and also that the requirements are stackable!!! I look forward to seeing when complete. Thanks again- I know this is alot of work to compile!

One question- does anyone know if pausing the game counts against the time limit? I paused during Michael's yoga mission and I missed the gold medal due to time. I did everything perfectly the first time and about as efficiently as possible sprinting between activities- the driving went fine. I have no idea how I didn't finish in the time limit.

Thank you so much for this! I was just saying not knowing the requirements and needing the golds was my biggest complaint. So good to know you can use the extra Strangers and Freaks missions and also that the requirements are stackable!!! I look forward to seeing when complete. Thanks again- I know this is alot of work to compile!

One question- does anyone know if pausing the game counts against the time limit? I paused during Michael's yoga mission and I missed the gold medal due to time. I did everything perfectly the first time and about as efficiently as possible sprinting between activities- the driving went fine. I have no idea how I didn't finish in the time limit.

Your welcome about the guide. glad I can help :) Yeah its taken ages to type it all out, and the Stranger and Freaks section is a little confusing, but should be up by end of tomorrow

In regards to your question. You can definitely pause and it doesn't count. You might have only just been over the time limit

While I appreciate you doing this guide; the requirement listings are kinda useless, since they can be seen in game right before you replay the mission anyway. The intro is very well written and helpful though.

This trophy isn't so bad, I have 17 gold medals already and I havn't done the first heist yet.

While I appreciate you doing this guide; the requirement listings are kinda useless, since they can be seen in game right before you replay the mission anyway. The intro is very well written and helpful though.

This trophy isn't so bad, I have 17 gold medals already and I havn't done the first heist yet.

Well im yet to add tips and hints for the missions that I did. Also, you can't look at the list while you are in a mission through the pause menu so I don't think its completely useless, cause otherwise you will need to try and remember them all if your going to combine different requirements on a single run.

Exactly! It is far from useless- this was exactly what I wish existed already. Thank you so much again for compiling this as this was my number one request.

Well as long as someone makes use of it Im happy.

Im going to replay all the missions again so I can write down tips and hints for the majority of the missions, so its not just a list. however, everyone else is free to write their own tips as well in this thread and ill add it into the guide.

Thanks for the guide !!!! Awesome work..

I will like to confirm something in regards to the main missions...

Do we need to get gold medals or just bronze .. Coz first you said bronze but then you wrote all the challenges for the main mission ..

Cheers

Ill read over it again sorry.

Just to be clear you need to gold a total of 70 missions. Not bronze or silver.