Sniperwild (and Power Stones) tip

Zigzag

Saw that some were having trouble getting Power Stones from the Sniperwilds so I made this vid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcOtwT4rdbY]KH Tips: "Power Stone" (KH HD 1.5 ReMIX) - YouTube[/ame]

You'll want to use the Stop spell as much as you can.

Truth be told, the Sniperwilds can be a little tricky at times and luck is somewhat involved. Hopefully this vid helps you get an idea on what you need to do. :)

The video below is an alternative method that some consider a lot easier.

--

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpC-n1y3V2U]KH Tips: "Power Stone" #2 (KH HD 1.5 ReMIX) - YouTube[/ame]

This method is simple for the most part. All you really have to do is increase your MP as much as you can, equip the "Cheer" ability to you and your party, and have Mushu available as a summon.

Edited by Zigzag
Added alternative method video

Great Video mate, at first i didn;t know i needed to use stop, kept egtting owned. Your right a great deal of luck is involaved depending on if when you have more than one to kill that they jump away from each other!

Got there in the end, hopefully i don't need any more power stones, took long to get mystery goo if i am honest!

I'll have to look at your video tomorrow as I've been trying for the last hour to beat the Mysterious Man... just getting his techniques down is all so I know what to do myself against him... close to beating him too.

But yeah, that's for the vid, again, I'll check it out tomorrow to find out how to grad the item from those little bitches XD

I'll have to look at your video tomorrow as I've been trying for the last hour to beat the Mysterious Man... just getting his techniques down is all so I know what to do myself against him... close to beating him too.

But yeah, that's for the vid, again, I'll check it out tomorrow to find out how to grad the item from those little bitches XD

I decided to try and fight him at about level 70. I just immediately summoned tinker bell, cast Aeroga periodically, and used curaga when needed and just wailed on him. I didn't try to avoid a single attack, and ended up winning.

I also equipped the best equipment to improve all stats I had. Make sure goofy has the MP Gift ability too. I didn't even have second chance equipped either. Tinker Bell helped out a LOT.

I decided to try and fight him at about level 70. I just immediately summoned tinker bell, cast Aeroga periodically, and used curaga when needed and just wailed on him. I didn't try to avoid a single attack, and ended up winning.

I also equipped the best equipment to improve all stats I had. Make sure goofy has the MP Gift ability too. I didn't even have second chance equipped either. Tinker Bell helped out a LOT.

It as that one move he does where you have to "release" yourself which kept on getting to me, but I finally did it... now... for Sephiroth o.o

As for the topic on hand... yeah, I attempted it last night before the video was uploaded, but couldn't quite... but I can kill them in like two to three hits each, so that's not bad at least.

Will check the video out soon for sure though XD

Saw that some were having trouble getting Power Stones from the Sniperwilds so I made this vid.

You'll want to use the Stop spell as much as you can.

Truth be told, the Sniperwilds can be a little tricky at times and luck is somewhat involved. Hopefully this vid helps you get an idea on what you need to do. :)

hey zigzag, nice vid, but try this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4jrN7p6fMI]Kingdom Heart HD1.5: Power Stone Easy farm method - YouTube[/ame]

also posted this in a difrent topic but i thought i might aswell post it here aswell. i hope it helps others, as the topic name is more specific then the other post

ps im not trying to steal your glory :)

• 2 weeks later...

These are some great methods. I never thought to use Mushu or "stop". I usually just roll and bash them. I can get around 13 - 20 and 2-3 stones to drop from them. But this seems a lot better actually. Before that though, I still need to defeat the unknown man. I went in underprepared and lost to that "release" attack. I was overconfident cause of people saying it was easy. lol. I'm going to need to upgrade to aeroga.