Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Hazer

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raimo666 asked me tonight around 19:00 UTC+0 if I could help you get the Rush Hour trophy at 21:00. But you were offline, so was raimo666, and I waited for you both. In the future, please let me know as soon as possible should a plan get cancelled.

I have not asked anyone...

Enormous mistake by me! I copy and pasted the wrong SEN name from uk.playstation.com!

ultimate_ranma messaged me about helping GABITICA Sunday evening!

I do not know why I do, but I remember both of your names in short form, that is 'raimo' and 'ranma'. That is highly inconvenient, as I really should remember you as '666' and 'ultimate' instead.

I am really sorry.

Hello I need help with the rush hour trophy & Five of your best.

Add me if you need them to: PSN: mahibs

You can add me to the list and i WILL BE THERE.

LOBBY...

GABITICA

raimo666

Tygrello

MyLastFirstborn

Bedaiwi-vs-u

Tumu_FIN

mahibs

I am from holland, It;s GMT+1 here. I will be online the whole week.

Edited by Mahibs

Hello I need help with the rush hour trophy & Five of your best.

Add me if you need them to: PSN: mahibs

You can add me to the list and i WILL BE THERE.

LOBBY...

GABITICA

raimo666

Tygrello

MyLastFirstborn

Bedaiwi-vs-u

Tumu_FIN

mahibs

I am from holland, It;s GMT+1 here. I will be online the whole week.

Can you add me to the list

First of all i want to thnx for help from raimo666,ksuo0,EvilNinjaMoby and are1981.i didn t manage to get that trophy yet , because 3 ppl were cheating and didn t enter the lobby last night , but i think is my fault too , i must organise better and ask for confirmation ... Anyway, tonight we try again starting to 7 pm GMT till 11 pm and those guys will enter for sure are:

1.GABITICA(of course)

2.geeder

3.bedaiwi-vs-u

4.mahibs

5.EvilNinjaMoby

Also , raimo666 promised to help if we find 7 guys willing to help for sure,if we are less won t waste his time and i know he s right. So,we need at least 2 ppl and if they send a friend request i ll add for this boost session only they confirmed that we ll do the job.God,i m sick and tired of this game already, i hope to manage to get that trophy tonight and if not ,i ll try \ every day at the same hour(who is convenient for all) till all we get plat.

Hi everybody.

Just to confirm my confirmation of yesterdays confirmation: ;)

I'll be ready with DiRT 2 loaded at around 20.00 GMT+1.

I'm only replying to invites from GABITICA since he's head of tonights event. And it's also less confusing for an old guy like myself... :D

Please note that I already platinumed this game, so I'm just a driving obstacle. Take that into consideration when planning the schedule...

See you tonight. :)

/ENM

First of all i want to thnx for help from raimo666,ksuo0,EvilNinjaMoby and are1981.i didn t manage to get that trophy yet , because 3 ppl were cheating and didn t enter the lobby last night , but i think is my fault too , i must organise better and ask for confirmation ... Anyway, tonight we try again starting to 7 pm GMT till 11 pm and those guys will enter for sure are:

1.GABITICA(of course)

2.geeder

3.bedaiwi-vs-u

4.mahibs

5.EvilNinjaMoby

Also , raimo666 promised to help if we find 7 guys willing to help for sure,if we are less won t waste his time and i know he s right. So,we need at least 2 ppl and if they send a friend request i ll add for this boost session only they confirmed that we ll do the job.God,i m sick and tired of this game already, i hope to manage to get that trophy tonight and if not ,i ll try \ every day at the same hour(who is convenient for all) till all we get plat.

We Need Help

Right now are waiting for 2 players to help us out with the rush hour trophy.

I can help now, the next hour, if still needed.

Edited by are1981

Just got the trophy. Great thnx to EvilNinjaMoby,are1981norway,ksuo0 and MyFirstLastborn ,bedaiwi-vs-u,mahibs,geeder .The first 4 have the trophy allready but help us greatly,thnx again for your time and patience guys.

As for me , i ll gladly help anybody , i ll keep playing this for next 2 weeks and you re find me online around 7pm - 11 pm gmt almost every day.

As a final comment,i respect the players who get this trophy legit, very hard to do ,but with opponents like 300+ level is impossible for a newcomer to even dream to win before them.:eek:

Just got the trophy. Great thnx to EvilNinjaMoby,are1981norway,ksuo0 and MyFirstLastborn ,bedaiwi-vs-u,mahibs,geeder .The first 4 have the trophy allready but help us greatly,thnx again for your time and patience guys.

As for me , i ll gladly help anybody , i ll keep playing this for next 2 weeks and you re find me online around 7pm - 11 pm gmt almost every day.

As a final comment,i respect the players who get this trophy legit, very hard to do ,but with opponents like 300+ level is impossible for a newcomer to even dream to win before them.:eek:

Thank you EvilNinjaMoby,are1981norway,ksuo0 , MyFirstLastborn ,GABITICA,mahibs,geeder FOR YOUR HELP .

I am happy to have been able to help!

Yup, nice that we succeeded at last... And great that so many are willing to help others.

It was a bit of a struggle to gather everybody - but it worked out nicely after some testing of peoples patience. :D

Glad that I could help... :)

Yes, it took a long time before people agreed what to do, and accomplished to get all eight in one lobby! I hope that's the last time I'll help someone with Rush Hour. But if other people get desperate in the future, I might help out.

Dang, I seem to be really bad with timing. It is great that all of you managed to gather around ppl for a event. If there are still some ppl missing, I'll try to be more active and manage to put up an event. Weekends are usually good for me.

edit: Got the RH in semi-clean random lobby, so it's not a priority for me anymore. I am still available if anyone needs it.

Edited by Tumu
rh

Looking to boost the Rush Hour Trophy, win a race against 7 Competitors.

Not sure if anyone got a session of people together already for this, if not then Copy & Paste below with your added PSN details. Once we got required amount we can get boosting.

1. Anglo_

2. zx29800

Not sure if anyone got a session of people together already for this, if not then Copy & Paste below with your added PSN details. Once we got required amount we can get boosting.

1. Anglo_

2. zx29800

3. domingos-

1. Anglo_

2. zx29800

3. domingos-

4. thephilistine_

1. Anglo_

2. zx29800

3. domingos-

4. thephilistine_

5. Da_Hussin_G

NOTE: Anyone wanna boost other online trophies give us a nudge, I'll be happy to boost them.

Edited by Jungalist