Favorite Podcast?

It's not gaming related but the only podcast I've ever really made an effort to listen to every episode was The Ricky Gervais Show, it goes way back and it's absolutely hilarious. It's the first time he introduced Karl Pilkington to the world and it's the audio which was then used for the cartoon of The Ricky Gervais Show. Definitely worth a listen :D

It's not gaming related but the only podcast I've ever really made an effort to listen to every episode was The Ricky Gervais Show, it goes way back and it's absolutely hilarious. It's the first time he introduced Karl Pilkington to the world and it's the audio which was then used for the cartoon of The Ricky Gervais Show. Definitely worth a listen :D

Yeah i've listened to all his podcasts too, i enjoyed them so much i ended up buying all his Ricky Gervais Guide To.. audiobooks, they're basically the same but more centred around a topic such as science, religion etc.

The Giantbombcast from Giantbomb.com has been my favorite podcast for years, it used to be all about games, but lately they seem to talk more about random stuff, but that might be because there hasn't been a lot of high profile games released in the summer. Also, it's always 3+ hours long. It's so good, you should really give it a listen if you haven't.

I only listen (well, watch) two video podcasts: The Rooster Teeth Podcast and their gaming news podcast, The Patch.

I'm the same way. Roosterteeth's podcasts are the only ones I watch regularly. Although for their original podcast series, I started at around episode 200.

I do watch another channel's podcast, Loomer979, but it doesn't update very often. His channel is dedicated to Assassin's Creed and he and a few other fans have really cool guests such as Roger Craig Smith (voice of Ezio) and Lorne Balfe (Composer for AC games like Revelations and III). They're very entertaining to watch and is funny sometimes, but the best reason to watch them is because they talk about what it's like to be a video game representative (voice actor and composer) and what to do to get that position.

Norm MacDonald Live. It is the first and only podcast (technically video podcast if that makes a difference) I have ever watched, and it's fucking hilarious.

You know how someone will say, 'So and so could read from the phonebook and would make it entertaining.' Well Norm MacDonald can read, in graphic detail, trial transcripts of psycho sexual sadist pedophiles and make it hilarious.

• 1 year later...
They're still doing Beyond as freelancers.

Yeah, i know, i'll still listening to it while they're on the show. I really like the guests that they have (Altano, Petty and Silva) but it's still Colin and Greg show so i don't know if i'll stick if they go, maybe. I like that they are as Playstation fanboys as i am.

Talk is Jericho is my favorite podcast as I love Chris Jericho. I also listen to Steve Austins and The Ross Report depending on which guests they have on.

Podcast Beyond is my favourite gaming one but as others have said I'm not sure if I'll stick around when Greg and Colins freelance deal ends as they are the best things about the show!

My favourite podcasts all involve the same hosts on the same network though they have different shows themed on Video Games(Vidjagame Apocalypse), Comics(Cape Crisis), Wrestling(Cheap Popcast), Video Game Music(VGMpire) and just pop culture in general(Laser Time). Give them all a listen and see what tickles your fancy. They are all pretty funny hosts

Laser Time

• 7 months later...

Any other Harmonians in here? I started listening to Harmontown and now I'm like the crazy person who laughs at her desk at work because it's so funny :p

I've been listening to podcasts more and more lately, after listening to Serial (which is really really good) I listened to Criminal (interesting true stories related to crime), Lore (interesting stories related to mysteries and legends) and The Truth (mini fiction stories)

Got a few more to listen to but mostly focusing on Harmontown as there's a lot of catching up to do :p

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...