MUT Trading Cards Thread

leptonic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

I'm looking to finish off the MUT trophies. I'd need a good team and then I have no use for said team so I'll trade right back (& no I would never keep them as I'm a trophy booster and regular user of PST so I'm not willing to lose the reputation). In any case, I'm willing to help anyone in return! :)

Thanks and cheers!

PSN ID: veiga8888

Add Madden mut or anything of the sort to the friend request!

I'm on PS4 by the way!

Edited by veiga1191
Console using

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If any one has some card they dont want or need that are high I'm trying to get my mut trophy 85 team and team chemistry I'm loking for short ass and d fence doesn't matter but would prefer man d I have ps3 and not much coin or other cards. get back to me T2KILL

• 1 month later...

PS3 ID: King_Tone924

TZ: EST US (m-f after 7p, s-s anytime)

Trophies: This one is hard 3.0 (build 85+ rated team), really clicking (build 1 team chem to 70), completely gelled (build 2 team chemistry of 60) and mr suitcase (complete a mut collection).

Just started playing and dont have much to offer in trade but i can trade them right back after i get the trophies as i have no need for them. please lmk if u can help as i wanna get the plat to this quickly. ty

• 3 weeks later...
PS3 ID: King_Tone924

TZ: EST US (m-f after 7p, s-s anytime)

Trophies: This one is hard 3.0 (build 85+ rated team), really clicking (build 1 team chem to 70), completely gelled (build 2 team chemistry of 60) and mr suitcase (complete a mut collection).

Just started playing and dont have much to offer in trade but i can trade them right back after i get the trophies as i have no need for them. please lmk if u can help as i wanna get the plat to this quickly. ty

I need stuff to complete the 85% and complete the game. If anyone can help me please add and inbox me at psn: jondeere.

I am just wondering if anyone have extra cards and I need the following:

AJ Green Bengals

Alfred Morris Redskins

Alshon Jeffery Bears

Antonio Brown Steerlers

Cam Newton Panthers

Jimmy Graham Saints

LeSean McCoy Eagles

Nick Foles Eagles

Richard Sherman Seahawks

P.S. I dont have that much of coins but if you do have any or all of them please indicate the price for each of them so I can try and get the coins for all of these cards so that I can get this trophy.

Tried looking for them in the auction section but non of them popped up not even under Elite.

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, is there someone that can help me trading his card to achieve the 85 rated and chemistry trophies??? I don't like very much the Ultimate Team mode, so for me is very difficult. Right now I'm 77 OVR with Short Pass at 46 and Ground and Pound at 20.

After I get the trophies I can trade the cards back.

My PSN is Alex8111990

• 2 weeks later...
  • Slamma locked and unpinned this topic