Anime/Manga Recommendations & Suggestions

Bounty V

I ve got 2 questions.

1.Will there be a sword art online new season?I saw on anime get it says its ongoing anime.

2.Will there be a new season of Code Geass?I saw on youtube some videos regarding it and so on(maybe lelouch is alive :D )

1. No. Supposedly there's some rumors about a second season after more of the novel is released but nothing official was confirmed yet.

2. No again. Code Geass is done and done. What you saw on YT are just some fanmade videos by really big fanboys of the series.

There is though some CG movies that supposedly takes place in the same timeline of Code Geass with other characters. If you're interested check this

http://myanimelist.net/anime/8888/Code_Geass:_Boukoku_no_Akito_1_-_Yokuryuu_wa_Maiorita

There's already 2 movies out there and I think 4-5 more movies will be released in the future.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. No. Supposedly there's some rumors about a second season after more of the novel is released but nothing official was confirmed yet.

2. No again. Code Geass is done and done. What you saw on YT are just some fanmade videos by really big fanboys of the series.

There is though some CG movies that supposedly takes place in the same timeline of Code Geass with other characters. If you're interested check this

http://myanimelist.net/anime/8888/Code_Geass:_Boukoku_no_Akito_1_-_Yokuryuu_wa_Maiorita

There's already 2 movies out there and I think 4-5 more movies will be released in the future.

You really made me sad :(

I know its not official(for SAO),but if it says its ongoing there must be a new season just like in AOT.

For Code Geass also very sad,i ll try to track creators of CG and make em do a new season !

• 2 weeks later...
Is Magi a good manga/anime to get into? The only thing I know is that the MC is called Aladdin.

Yes and no, the manga is good and the anime is decent but if you read the manga you'll hate the anime lol Pretty much its your typical shounen with its comedy, action and story scenes but with a more old school middle eastern feel and more so with some of the character names.

Would anyone recommend the "Blood Lad" anime/manga?

I've watched the anime and I enjoyed it....its got a fairly decent storyline with funny scenes/references and some good characters.

All in all a good anime and worth a watch in my book...:D

Not read any of the manga so can't offer any advice there, but if its anything like the anime then odds are it'll be good as well. :think:

I've watched the anime and I enjoyed it....its got a fairly decent storyline with funny scenes/references and some good characters.

All in all a good anime and worth a watch in my book...:D

Not read any of the manga so can't offer any advice there, but if its anything like the anime then odds are it'll be good as well. :think:

Awesome thanks!

I'll begin watching as soon as i've caught up to the latest episode of naruto.

Seen :(

Any else?

There's nothing much else similar that's good. We've pretty much suggested most of the similar series, if not all.

If you want some other suggestions of anime, I recommend Eden of the East, Steins;Gate, and Robotics;Notes.

Also, if you're interested in watching some anime movies, then I recommend that you watch some of the Studio Ghibli movies, but only the ones directed and produced by Hayao Miyazaki. Most of the ones by his son were horrible.

Edited by Ryukori

Seen :(

Any else?

Alright just had a look at my MAL and found a few more, take a look at these.

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

Monster

Jigoku Shoujo

Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke

Kaze no Stigma

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

Chrome Shelled Regios

Black Cat

Most of these anime have anti-hero protaganist or atleast a period of time where the protaganist loses it, have fun.

Alright just had a look at my MAL and found a few more, take a look at these.

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

Monster

Jigoku Shoujo

Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke

Kaze no Stigma

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

Chrome Shelled Regios

Black Cat

Most of these anime have anti-hero protaganist or atleast a period of time where the protaganist loses it, have fun.

I thought of watching Phantom but i never did,since i m watching Accei world i wont watch them now,but the first one i will watch will be Monster.

I had started watching Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). Currently on episode 3. It's very good series and fans mentioned it used the first 32 chapters as of the manga.

Only watching the anime version first then going to read the actually manga material to material.

• 2 weeks later...
I had started watching Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). Currently on episode 3. It's very good series and fans mentioned it used the first 32 chapters as of the manga.

Only watching the anime version first then going to read the actually manga material to material.

Love that show, one thing I learned about it is that you never expect anything good to happen. They'll find some brutal way to mess up what seems like a happy moment.

I ve finished watching Mirrai Nikki,so fucking sad :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :pout::pout::pout: it reminded me at Angel Beats,again main characters lost their love :(

Anything similar to it?

Watched Deadman Wonderland? It's similar in my opinion, it has the same genre as Mirai Nikki, take a look if you're interested :whistle:

Also take a look at these:

-Higurashi

-Elfen Lied

-Steins;Gate