EU Good Deals Thread (PS4)

Ed-_-

I've always been a horizontal lad, Always reading that it's better for the console too, Has it ever actually been confirmed or is it an old wives tale?

I think the thermals for the PS3 did show a very slight increase in heat but nothing too significant. I saw the thermals for the PS4 and it actually looked like it could be cooler in the vertical. Check out the images for yourself if you get chance though :p

Has anyone seen anything knocking about for Call of Duty: Ghosts?

Who cares it's f**king s**t

I thought ps4 bundle deals would be on here just out of interest what deal did every1 get on their ps4 I got the super bundle from game which was the console 3x games 2x blue rays a years subscription to ps plus for £530. That was on Nov 29. I went into HMV today and theres a deal at £469 for the console 3 games and the pc4 headset which seems good but the games are limited where as game I could pick any of the brand new ones. Just thought I?d throw that out there incase people are looking to buy the console. Honest opinion I'd wait theres still plenty of potential on the ps3 untill theres more game choice on the ps4

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging. Do not post in this thread regarding the quality of games. Let people choose their own or at least post in a nicer tone.

Who cares it's f**king s**t

I gave good reasoning as to why I wanted it. Now please don't revisit the thread with an attitude like that. I go to a lot of effort to post deals on these threads and the one time I ask for users to keep an eye out for a deal that I want I get feedback like this

Really makes me want to continue posting deals...

And nice double post

Edited by Ed-_-

Whilst not strictly a ps4 deal the ps vita was designed to work in harmony with the ps4 as a sort of ps family

http://www.houseofjapan.com/images/thumbnails/images/2013/06/SonyPlaystation4RevealedatE3gal-775x437.jpg

So Game have the 3G version on sale for £137.00 if anyone was interested in buying it

Buy PlayStation Vita (3G Version) | Free UK Delivery | GAME

I gave good reasoning as to why I wanted it. Now please don't revisit the thread with an attitude like that. I go to a lot of effort to post deals on these threads and the one time I ask for users to keep an eye out for a deal that I want I get feedback like this

Really makes me want to continue posting deals...

And nice double post

Ok don't cry I apologize for my choice of words I didn't realise you were so dedicated to this cause :)

This thread is for posting good deals on PS4 games, regardless of how good or bad you think they are it's done to save people money, not to create a debate on how 'f**king s**t' games are.

I like how you get your word in like you said this is the thread for good deals not the thread

for you to comment on a issue which was already resolved :)

Wow there's the multi quote and no double post, everyone's a winner :)

Is £35 for ghosts from this amazon seller too good to be true:

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00BT9DU26/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1388765847&sr=8-3[/ame]

You reckon I might get sent the PS3 version?

EDIT: Ordered and taken a punt, hopefully will be the correct version. Had £20 of amazon giftcard to use up anyway :)

Edited by Ed-_-

You can get £60 worth of PSN Credit for £30 at Littlewoods (UK) at the moment (apparently).

You need to sign up/have a Littlewoods credit account and add 1x £35 PSN and 1 x £25 PSN. You then use the code 44VUW to get £30 off a £60 spend.

*Saw this on HUKD £60 of PSN Credit for £30 Delivered @ Littlewoods - Hot UK Deals

(Put this on the PS3 version too :))

If any of you use Quidco you get another £5 back.

Edited by Smoeey

Is £35 for ghosts from this amazon seller too good to be true:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00BT9DU26/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1388765847&sr=8-3

You reckon I might get sent the PS3 version?

EDIT: Ordered and taken a punt, hopefully will be the correct version. Had £20 of amazon giftcard to use up anyway :)

So? was it the PS4 version, Ed? :)

You can get £60 worth of PSN Credit for £30 at Littlewoods (UK) at the moment (apparently).

You need to sign up/have a Littlewoods credit account and add 1x £35 PSN and 1 x £25 PSN. You then use the code 44VUW to get £30 off a £60 spend.

*Saw this on HUKD £60 of PSN Credit for £30 Delivered @ Littlewoods - Hot UK Deals

Great find, might invest in this if it's still in the deal come the weekend. I'm looking for a good deal on NFS: Rivals, if everyone could keep an eye out, thanks!

Is this a monthly catalogue/ credit account sort of thing? I've been taught to be aware of those :p otherwise i'd jump on this instantly!

Lol ninjad by ed

Edited by TheManUtdFan

I know it sounds pretty obvious but keep checking eBay, you can get some good deals on there.

I just picked up Killzone for £25 and that wasn't the cheapest.

Second that, i'm dead picky with my covers though. I hate those not for resale covers where they have the yellow sticker on the front which is pressed onto the case cover. Also, stupid question but do you need a online pass for KZ:SF or can you buy pre-owned?

Second that, i'm dead picky with my covers though. I hate those not for resale covers where they have the yellow sticker on the front which is pressed onto the case cover. Also, stupid question but do you need a online pass for KZ:SF or can you buy pre-owned?

You're fine to play preowned :)

I was a bit annoyed when the KZ that came with my console was a not for resale version. I'm pretty picky too!

You're fine to play preowned :)

I was a bit annoyed when the KZ that came with my console was a not for resale version. I'm pretty picky too!

So if I was to pick up a pre-owned version i'd have no problem playing online and there'd be no platinum restrictions.

Haha I have an OCD about my game cases! They literally have to be perfect or I won't buy them. When I go into a game store I rake through all the pre-owned cases of the same game until I find a one that's near perfect... crazy, I know :whistle:

So if I was to pick up a pre-owned version i'd have no problem playing online and there'd be no platinum restrictions.

Haha I have an OCD about my game cases! They literally have to be perfect or I won't buy them. When I go into a game store I rake through all the pre-owned cases of the same game until I find a one that's near perfect... crazy, I know :whistle:

None whatsoever :)

I've been lucky over the years really, bought a lot of preowned games off ebay and various other places and never really had any cases that have been terrible ;)

None whatsoever :)

I've been lucky over the years really, bought a lot of preowned games off ebay and various other places and never really had any cases that have been terrible ;)

Top stuff, i'll look out for pre-owned Killzone deals on ebay for anyone that's interested!

Yeah, I usually am too. It's so hard for my girlfriend to buy me pre-owned games, she usually always just buys new as she knows how picky I am haha.

Call Of Duty Ghosts flash sale on VGP £26.34 plus shipping, this is a reliable company and I have used them numerous times in the past. Limited stock and one per customer! They ship to the UK.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?currency=GBP&osCsid=e4ca7d5a259bad3024a4177566874e66&products_id=21110

Call Of Duty Ghosts flash sale on VGP £26.34 plus shipping, this is a reliable company and I have used them numerous times in the past. Limited stock and one per customer! They ship to the UK.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?currency=GBP&osCsid=e4ca7d5a259bad3024a4177566874e66&products_id=21110

It's a fantastic deal, I would just like the EU version of the game I think ;)