Rate the trophy difficulty  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.47

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had managed to get Legendary Strike with my Elf it would have taken me 85 hours (instead of 99), And I didn't mess around that much... So plat in 3 days does sound kind of short.

Anyway it's fairly easy, but quite long.

Having platinum on Disgaea 3 Return and Disgaea D2 (with no bugs/cheats on D2 but sweet strategy of my own making) Dragon's Crown didn't seem super duper long, let's say it's medium long.

If I had managed to get Legendary Strike with my Elf it would have taken me 85 hours (instead of 99)

Please if you can tell me your strategy for this. I'm having a rough time with my Elf getting this trophy.

I'd appreciate it.

5/10

Finally I got my platinum today It took me 75 hours. This game has easy trophies, but they are very time consuming. You have to beat the game 6 times and level up your character to level 99. The hardest trophy was to beat the Demon`s Lord in LofC, he has level 100!! Very good game, lookng for stories DLC.

Really some people think this is a 10/10 platinum difficulty.....

You people must have never played Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 or Max Payne 3 lol.

I say about 5/10 it has a few difficult trophies like Gourmand, Legendary Strike, Best of the Best, and Order to Chaos.

But game is not that difficult, long though...about 90 hrs for plat.

Playtime is currently a little under 70 hours, only missing 3 or 4 trophies for beating the game with 3 classes and obviously collect all art which shouldn't take more than a few hours, easy but time consuming.

Other than one or two trophies like Order to Chaos and maybe The Destroyer, none of the trophies are necessarily difficult, just very time consuming. Fortunately the game is so much damn fun that time flew by really fast. Really hope they add some good DLC.

Easy 4-5. Whoever gave the game a 10/10 is crazy.

Edited by captainhaar

4/10

A bit time consuming ( Playtime around 79 hours ). As a wizard i didnt have any problem to solo infernal mode for chain runs, 5 mil score, gourmand and LoC, im glad i choose this class as my first as its really suit my playstyle and quite useful to use as 2P for helping complete other class story for ending trophies :D

As for Ancient Dragon, i got help from my friend ( Sorcerer ) and thanks to him i got both type of trophies on 1 attempt :applause:

5/10

Finally I got my platinum today It took me 75 hours. This game has easy trophies, but they are very time consuming. You have to beat the game 6 times and level up your character to level 99. The hardest trophy was to beat the Demon`s Lord in LofC, he has level 100!! Very good game, lookng for stories DLC.

6 times? Jeeesh my limit is 2 playthroughs, then I start getting bored. Then again, I haven't played a game with gigantic knockers... maybe that would help me carry on playing :D... still waiting to see what others have to say...

Got my platinum in exactly 64 hours and 30 minutes. Nothing horribly complex, mostly just time consuming as has been said.

100,000 damage in one blow can be done with any character and was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Last trophy I got was for hitting level 99. I was actually worried about killing ancient dragon on infernal in under 4 minutes but I got it on my first try on level 86 lol. Thank god for level 99 player NPCs with good gear.

So yeah, some of the trophies require some careful planning but aside from that nothing too taxing. I really enjoyed this game.

6/10, took 72 hours.

The main hassle was Legendary Strike and Gourmand to an extent... Both were obtained by luck, and Gourmand popped out of nowhere while playing online, while Legendary Strike took me a couple of hours (the bomb strategy didn't work, but with my Amazon, The True Fist, and a bit of patience, managed to hit 100,050 on an orc). A very enjoyable game for my Vita, and might probably play it later on. Hoping for some good DLC as well.

Just unlocked the plat less than an hour ago and really, this game is a 4/10 at max.

Personal Rating: 3/10, but I voted 4 instead of 3.

The reasons are, this game isn't really difficult in terms of combat and adversaries, coupled with the ability to continue as many times as you want as long as you have enough gold to pay for it, means you are allowed to die an aweful lot of times, therefore this game offers very little obstacle in your character's advancement.

If you learn the basic maneuvers of the game and dodge / evade enemies attack properly, it is actually possible to tackle bosses that are higher level than you.

Trophy wise, this game's list is actually pretty straight forward, with only a few tricky ones like dealing 100,000 damage in one strike [ (S)Legendary Strike ], and the only trophy that can be considered as a "collectible", which is to eat all food available at the camp [ (S)Gourmand ].

The only thing thats stopping you from effortlessly picking up the platinum is the time it takes. You need to beat the game with all 6 characters (complete normal mode), as well as choosing one of them to advance into level 99 (complete normal, hard and infernal mode). I have heard from fellow forum users they managed to pull this off and unlock the platinum within the range of 70 hours, but it took me a total of:

93 hours 46 minutes 54 seconds

to unlock the platinum, according to save file. Please do note, that some of these time were spent looking at all the treasure artworks in detail, as well as standing in the middle of town doing nothing in-game while I look up various guides from multiple sources.

This game is actually fun to play if you have a group of friends to play with on a regular basis, but if you plan on doing this all by yourself, then be advised, although it is totally possible and do-able, you've just picked up a "medium-to-heavy" grindy trophy list. The fun part will only last for the first 15 hours of the game, and thats not even a quarter of platinum requisite. NO WAY you can unlock it by renting the game for a few days.

Oh and you can plat this game totally offline.

Edited by doomgun

3, There is absolutely nothing hard about this. If anything.. you might wanna say its a 4 due to the TIME you need to put into playing and the many MANY MANY times you will play same areas. But its really fun game! I clocked plat in at 88 hours 5 mins. Going into this, i didnt know i was gonna have to put in so many hours.. its like the time to plat ni no kuni, skyrim, or mass effect 3! Anyways, the ability to use AI teammates or go online makes it so you can play any class and not have to much trouble. I am sure the playtime could be cut down using guide, but was just having a blast at first playing with friends and randoms and doing side quest as they became available. I did every side quest before beating normal mode, least ones that unlock before beating it.. which is a good amount!