Coming to EU stores?

twistenparp

Ultimate facepalm of death. Downloaded it from the US store, tried to copy it onto my EU vita and computer says no. Should have done my research :| well at least some of my $5 will go towards feeding a puppy, hopefully a cute one, if it's ugly I want my money back :p

ANYWAY does anyone have any information regarding whether it will be coming to EU store, hopefully not with an NZ exclusion like half of the releases.....

I thought it was too obscure of a Japanese game to be localized at all. Plus there was no word about an English release at all. It just showed up on the U.S. PSN Store sort of like when Atelier Totori Plus just all of a sudden showed up on the PSN Store. Of course with Atelier Totori Plus, i'm guessing Tecmo Koei were just hoping that it would sell by name only, whereas Aabs Animals is more like it's a low budget niche PSN game. So I suppose it could also all of a sudden show up on the European store.

I just did the same thing lol, man should have looked into that first.

Anyways i know its a terrible game with cheap trophies but will it be coming to EU store, I doubt it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who fell in the trap haha but sux that we have to be the example set for anyone else who wants to try :p

Well I'm definitely gonna keep my fingers crossed for it! I know a lot of people think it's stupid paying 5 bucks for a few gold trophies for 5 minutes work....... 5 minutes play....... feck it, 5 minutes of nothing - but hey this is a trophy site and I wouldn't be able to call myself a trophy whore if I can't fit the definition of whore and do anything for a trophy right?

I thought it was too obscure of a Japanese game to be localized at all. Plus there was no word about an English release at all. It just showed up on the U.S. PSN Store sort of like when Atelier Totori Plus just all of a sudden showed up on the PSN Store. Of course with Atelier Totori Plus, i'm guessing Tecmo Koei were just hoping that it would sell by name only, whereas Aabs Animals is more like it's a low budget niche PSN game. So I suppose it could also all of a sudden show up on the European store.

not necessarily - we still don't have Toro's Friend Network and there are seemingly no plans to release it on the EU stores. Europe can't have the mascot of PSN o.O

or worse it's disappeared in a black hole in SCEE offices along with Ratchet Gladiator, CS:GO, Storm, Closure, Mamorukun Curse etc

• 1 month later...
Ultimate facepalm of death. Downloaded it from the US store, tried to copy it onto my EU vita and computer says no. Should have done my research :| well at least some of my $5 will go towards feeding a puppy, hopefully a cute one, if it's ugly I want my money back :p

ANYWAY does anyone have any information regarding whether it will be coming to EU store, hopefully not with an NZ exclusion like half of the releases.....

Now available on the EU store as of last week :)

• 2 months later...