Hatsune Miku Project Diva f

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd Coming to PS3 and PS Vita

Sega is continuing the Hatsune Miku: Project Diva series with Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd. The game was revealed in this week’s video game magazine round up. The concept for Project Diva F 2nd is the Project Diva you know so far and the Project Diva afterwards. Sega promises more depth and evolution in Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd.

Songs "Colorful X Melody," "Romeo and Cinderella," and "Akatsuki Arrival" have been confirmed to be in Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd. The game will also have modules created by Kuuma and Nezuki.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd is slated for release in spring 2014 for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd Coming To PS3 And Vita In Spring 2014 - Siliconera

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems Sega decided to pick Romeo and Cinderella because of the voting:

Project DIVA Žû˜^Šy‹È ‘‘I‹“

¡Ú¤¤¤Ä¤ä¤ë¤Î¡ª¡©¡Û¡ÖProject DIVA ¼ýÏ¿¶ÊÁíÁªµó¡×·ë²Ìȯɽ¡ª¡Ø½é²»¥ß¥¯ -Project DIVA- F 2nd¡Ù¤Ë¤â¼ýÏ¿¤·¤Þ¤¹¤è¡ª¡ª¡Úº£¤«¤è¤Ã¡ª¡Û - ½µ´©¥Ç¥£¡¼¥ô¥¡¡¦¥¹¥Æ¡¼¥·¥ç¥ó

Romeo and Cinderella took the first place. I thought the voting was going to be used for deciding DLC songs for PDF. Doesn't seems to be that way now.

Sega recently announced the next game in the popular Hatsune Miku: Project Diva rhythm game series. The theme of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd is “The Diva until now, The Diva From now on,” expressing the evolution of the series.

We’re not sure how the gameplay will evolve, but thanks to Sega, we know some of the songs and modules (costumes) featured in the game.

“Akatsuki Arrival” (Artist: Last Note.)

Hatsune Miku Avant-Garde (Designer: Kuma)

Megurine Luka Successor (Designer: Kuma)

“Romeo and Cinderella” (Artist: doriko)

Vintage Dress (Designer: Sakurau/Alice)

“Colorful X Melody” (Artist: Team Moer)

Colorful Drop (Designer: nezuki)

Cheerful Candy (Designer: nezuki)

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd is scheduled to be released in spring 2014 for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

Edited by Shuffle

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DIVAF2nd_thumb.jpg

The theme of the latest installment of the popular rhythm game series Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd is going to be “The Diva until now, The Diva From now on,” as Sega’s way of expressing the evolution of the series. As part of the evolution, they’ll also be remaking past songs for the upcoming game. These will be chosen from a list of popular songs voted on by fans.

The poll took place between December 24th, 2012 and January 15th, 2013. Fans were asked to participate in a poll regarding their favorite Project Diva songs. Here’s a look at the top 39 songs that fans picked:

1. Romeo and Cinderella

2. Rain of Cherry Blossoms – Standard edit

3. Two-Faced Lovers

4. A Pair of Wintry Winds

5. Melt

6. Cantarella

7. Rolling Girl

8. A Thousand Year Solo (DIVA edit)

9. World is Mine

10. SPiCa – 39’s Giving Day Edition -

11. Paradichlorobenzene

12. Love Words

13. Cumulonimbus Cloud Graffiti

14. Luka Luka★Night Fever

15. Disappearance of Hatsune Miku

16. Clover♣Club

17. Hold, Release; Rakshasa and Carcasses

18. Meltdown (Nuclear Fusion)

19. Although Songs Have No Form

20. magnet

21. Just Be Friends

22. Colorful×Melody

23. Look This Way Baby

24. Marginal

25. I’ll Make you Miku Miku’ed

26. When the First Love Ends

27. Yellow

28. Electric Angel

29. Love is War

30. Stardust Utopia

31. In the End of Solitude

32. The Intense Singing of Hatsune Miku

33. Miracle Paint

34. After Rain Sweet*Drops

35. Vocaloid In Love

36. Far Away

37. Change Me

38. Heart

39. Packaged

According to the official Project Diva blog’s post, it has not been confirmed as to how many of the above 39 songs will actually be remade for Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd, but the development team will be making an announcement in the near future.

In addition, Sega would also like to remind fans that this list wasn’t a vote for the most popular songs, but rather taht the original poll asked fans which song they’d like to see remade the most.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd is slated for release in Spring of 2014 for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

Some Of These Songs Will Be Remade For Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd - Siliconera

• 5 weeks later...

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/miku2da3_thumb.jpg

While Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F is on the horizon for the West, Japan is looking forward to Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd. Sega announced that the Magical Mirai 2013 costume drawn by Chris will be a module in the game.

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/miku2da_thumb.jpg

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/miku2da1_thumb.jpg http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/miku2da2_thumb.jpg

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd will also have crossover items from Piapro, a site where Vocaloid fans can upload costume designs and lyrics. Fans will be able to submit designs for comfort wear and going out clothes plus other custom items. These designs, which will be screened by Piapro, will be used as a base for modules and items in Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd is slated for release in spring 2014 for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

Edited by Shuffle

• 3 weeks later...

Importing a PS3 version then, unless I have a Vita by then. (spoiler: I won't)

Won't bother with the localised version. Hopefully I'll have all three of the Dreamy Theater games finished by the time F 2nd appears.

And I just realised Gekishou is on this songlist. Save our souls, we're in for a treat.

Edited by Fubzy

More announcement:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd Adds Packaged, A Thousand Year Solo, And More - Siliconera

Project DIVA.fr » Archive du blog » Nouvelles musiques confirmées pour Project DIVA F 2nd ! [MAJ]

Four more new songs are announced, 2 of them are returning songs.

New Songs:

This the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee (Miku)

Spoofing Genga (Miku & Rin)

Returning Songs:

Packaged (Miku)

Thousand Year Solo (KAITO)

More module are also announced, and some of them also returning from previous games.

New modules:

Siren for Miku (from This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee)

Faker and Real for Miku and Rin (from Spoofing Genga)

Returning modules:

Violet for KAITO (from Thousand Year Solo)

White Dress for Miku (from Melt)

Cat Girl for Miku (from Ame Nochi Sweet Drops)

Heart Hunter for Miku (from World is Mine)

My rants: so, yeah... 50% of the contents are returning contents. Some of you may disagree, but i don't really like the idea of the remakes. I prefer Sega put a whole list of new songs, just like in F. Saying "The diva until now" is just lame excuse to do remakes and cut budget.

PJD F have 38 (new) songs. Say if Sega decided to put 40 songs in F2nd, and 50% of them are remakes, then we'll only have 20 new songs. I am disappoint...

Edited by sonicver2
forgot to put Heart Hunter

They might be doing it because the current one was the only one released in the US, and not everyone can import the games (I certainly couldn't). Thus, putting some of the best older songs in the game in addition to the newer ones seems fine to me.

Judging by everything that's been going on, IMO, this isn't why they decided to put the old songs back.

They already decided to put the old songs back before Sega did that Facebook like & share event. They ran a poll of the old songs before the JP PS3 version is released. They originally planned to put the old songs without US release in mind.

Anyway, if you want to play the old songs, you can opt for "illegal" ways, such as english patch and PSP emulator.

I recently played PJD2nd and extend in emulator.

Came here to post this.

Anyway, more info regarding the new songs and modules, also new gameplay mechanic: W (double) star notes, and link star notes.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd News Update: More Songs, Modules and Game Mechanics Revealed

The official website has been updated also:

‰‰¹ƒ~ƒN -Project DIVA- F 2nd

Anyway, regarding the Spoofing Genga module: Faker and Real. According to the official site, the Faker is Rin and the Real is Miku. After watching the music video with English sub, i think you can guess that:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRWGV2mz2_0]Kagamine Rin & Hatsune Miku - Spoofing Genga ([/ame]

One more video from IGN showing off gameplay from TGS 2013:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qyUd_ytGv0]Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd Gameplay - TGS 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Watching him play is pretty painful, because he doesn't know how to play the game.

Judging from the interface in 1:09, it seems that you can use more than 1 challenge items at once.

Edited by sonicver2

Can't wait for this! :D

I hope Rolling Girl and Two-Faced Lovers get in there. I love those songs.

As for the trophies, while I'd like a harder list, I also don't want them to revert to DT levels, which is just ridiculous (particularly for DT2 and DTE since they have Extreme difficulty and Gekishou to boot). I think a trophy for clearing every song on Extreme and maybe a trophy for Perfecting every song on any difficulty would be good.

Edited by Walt the Dog

Can't wait for this! :D

I hope Rolling Girl and Two-Faced Lovers get in there. I love those songs.

As for the trophies, while I'd like a harder list, I also don't want them to revert to DT levels, which is just ridiculous (particularly for DT2 and DTE since they have Extreme difficulty and Gekishou to boot). I think a trophy for clearing every song on Extreme and maybe a trophy for Perfecting every song on any difficulty would be good.

The idea of putting old songs back to the new game kinda disappoint me. But seeing as sega has already decided, why not also put these songs? I agree, they're great songs.

The idea of putting old songs back to the new game kinda disappoint me. But seeing as sega has already decided, why not also put these songs? I agree, they're great songs.

Personally, it doesn't really anger me so much since not only does this seem to be a trend looking at the setlists for PD2 and PDE (the latter of which has only 9 out of 36 songs as new ones), but PDF was my first experience with the series and since I don't have a PSP ever since I sold mine for the Vita, I doubt I'll get my hands on the first three games anytime soon.