Jak II HD Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Darth_Krid

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for you mate, this game is woeful. Some of those orbs are ridiculous and I wouldn't want to have spent another minute on this game than I had to!

Since my plus is expiring today and I'm going to renew next week I played the first 25% of the game on my alt account to see if I want to play the game through on my main account once I get around to doing it next year and the game has certainly been a downer. The lack of checkpoints haven't really registered as the missions have been fairly easy (even the protect Sig mission which I read on here was a tad hard) but the it's been a downer in that from mission to mission you need to drive from one side of the map to the other. So far no two missions have been right next to each other.

But I've been happy enough with the game to play it on my main account sometime early next year. :)

Since my plus is expiring today and I'm going to renew next week I played the first 25% of the game on my alt account to see if I want to play the game through on my main account once I get around to doing it next year and the game has certainly been a downer. The lack of checkpoints haven't really registered as the missions have been fairly easy (even the protect Sig mission which I read on here was a tad hard) but the it's been a downer in that from mission to mission you need to drive from one side of the map to the other. So far no two missions have been right next to each other.

But I've been happy enough with the game to play it on my main account sometime early next year. :)

There's no two missions next to each other in the whole game I'm afraid! Is that the mission where he powers up his big gun like 4 times to destroy stuff? That was a bitch.

The travelling is a massive pain in the arse, there's so much air traffic that you inevitably crash all the time, but if you decide to go along the floor you run over guards and get even more after you or crash into invisible walls :mad:

There's no two missions next to each other in the whole game I'm afraid! Is that the mission where he powers up his big gun like 4 times to destroy stuff? That was a bitch.

The travelling is a massive pain in the arse, there's so much air traffic that you inevitably crash all the time, but if you decide to go along the floor you run over guards and get even more after you or crash into invisible walls :mad:

Yeah, that's the mission! I just made sure to stand in a decent spot to see where all the enemies spawned out of the water and one-shot killed them with the red weapon (not sure it's name). But yes, that air traffic is awful. You can't avoid hitting air traffic and after 2 hits you need a new vehicle as they explode quite easily. It doesn't help that within the missions I played at least 2-3 of them were getting to a target in a set time. Good times! :D

Edited by JHChiBulls

• 4 weeks later...
Are you subscribed to every thread or something? :p

The 2022 World Cup motto should read: Camels, the only way to make it to the game.

I'm auto-subscribed to a thread as soon as I post in it, so I get an email as soon as someone posts in that thread :p. But I give priority to my guides as new info/methods/glitch warnings can always become available, even years after the game is released.

Yeah, "not dying from dehydration" is the only other way you're going to make it :p

I'm auto-subscribed to a thread as soon as I post in it, so I get an email as soon as someone posts in that thread :p. But I give priority to my guides as new info/methods/glitch warnings can always become available, even years after the game is released.

I should start doing that too. I have this knack of posting in a thread and then forgetting about it if it's an obscure thread I don't regularly post in.

Yeah, "not dying from dehydration" is the only other way you're going to make it :p

:rofl:

• 5 weeks later...
give advice how to pass this level and get a trophy Sunken Ship. maximum killing 36 robots and all, whether skill is not enough if hands are not out of the place, are there any tips?

Is this on Vita or PS3? There are some tips in the spoiler tag for that trophy:

"Right after Strip Mine, Not Yours, Vin will give you another mission (and arguably the hardest mission in the game). Go through the portal and hop into the turret. This mission is essentially an on-rails shooter where you'll have to shoot down all the flying Krimzon Guards in your path. You have a set amount to kill at first and sometimes you'll be completely swarmed, making this mission a hassle. Nothing more can be said besides shoot, shoot, shoot. Don't overheat the turret or get hit too much. Make sure to have a bit of aim as well; about two or three seconds of shooting one mercenary downs them. You'll encounter a ship now. It's really nowhere near as tricky as the flying Krimzon Guards. All you must do is watch for where a turret or gunner will pop out and then shoot it before it shoots you. There are 8-10 turrets on this side of the ship to wait for. When you hit the last, it will fall downwards, but that's not all. You'll soon encounter the same ship again, but on the other side. The strategy is identical as before. When you hop out of the turret and return to Vin the trophy will unlock. "

That's for the PS3 version, if it's for the Vita I have no idea if the mission plays differently so I'll ask someone if necessary.

sorry I'm not English especially friends, so I can't correct your question.

before the advent of the counter on the murder of 40 guards, there is another wave, and it is not going to make it a wave of counter does not appear. These are the guys complicate the whole mission

Before you fight the ship for the first time you have to kill 40 guards, for which there is a counter. Before the counter starts, there are a few (maybe five) guards that you have to kill first.

Is that what you're trying to say?

This is a difficult section (well, the whole game is difficult) so there isn't much advice to give other than what's already in the guide. For either PS3 or Vita, the level is the same.

Before you fight the ship for the first time you have to kill 40 guards, for which there is a counter. Before the counter starts, there are a few (maybe five) guards that you have to kill first.

Is that what you're trying to say?

Yes thank you

I found a glitch on completion of this moment

PS sorry for my English

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Very thankful for the orb glitch! I was not happy when I started earning the orbs the legitimate way. The first or second side mission I tried was difficult and I was on the verge of giving up the hunt for good knowing what else was still to come. A relaxing day of rinse and repeat yellow orbs revived my hopes for the Platinum, and finally earned it! Saved me much frustration for sure...

• Viper changed the title to Jak II HD Trophy Guide & Roadmap