What game are you playing currently?

rhd

I thought Payday was far from perfect, but a great co op experience. Hoping the sequel does greater things.

I just finished Gravity Rush, now I'm playing Persona 4 Golden. Such an amazing game, I don't want to stop playing!

It is the consistent dependency on a 4-man co-op that sank the game for me right down the drainer. Couldn't care for anything else since I've played worse.

I don't mind things where you have to co-op with another mate to achieve them, sometimes, I love them! But making it nigh impossible for me to get at least ONE trophy without 3 professionally trained and boost-minded people is ridiculous!

The game sucks, and makes too much effort into hiding it under the rug by emphasizing co-op and difficulty.

"Hey! This isn't a game about graphics or gameplay! It's all about playing with friends and getting a challenge! Even though it's absolutely mediocre-to-bad in everything else!"

Is what I make of it.

Sorry to be all stressful on you, just had to let that out somewhere. On and off months and I still haven't gotten the platinum. :p

Edited by fize4ever

I'm currently playing LittleBigPlanet Karting, it's not a terrible game at all, which I'm happy about. A bit lose controls, but it works much better than Modnation and there's not close to 1 minute load times. It's not as good as Crash Team Racing, but I didn't really expect it to be either, but I hoped, at least it was the best karting game on PS3 so far.

Just boosting some Tomb Raider multiplayer with mjc. Not sure whether to start the single player or wait until after my THL games arrive.

You'll enjoy Tomb Raider SP mate! I played it during this THL and got the (P) as well. I really enjoyed it, can't say a bad word about the game apart from the MP obviously :p I was so eager to play it as I purposefully saved the SP for THL!

On topic...Currently playing ~ Resistance Burning Skies on the Vita. Have to say that I have enjoyed it, even though it's a short game. Only 1 trophy needed for the (P)