What game are you playing currently?

rhd

Started on Spider-Man Remastered. I WAS going to play X-Men Origins: Wolverine on PS3. But the damn post office lost it. So I was still in the mood for a Superhero game...might as well go back to my personal 2018 Game of the Year. I already thought this game was nuts in the graphics department on PS4...but hollleeeeee shiiitt, absolute eyegasm on PS5!

After a three month break from the series, I'm going to continue my Resident Evil run with Resident Evil 4. Spooky season! We're just past the one year anniversary of me starting this journey through the series with REmake 1. I've since played RE0, REmake 2, and REmake 3. I do also have RE5 and RE6 and I will play them haha. It'll be cool to play a RE game before its (true, non-VR) remake is revealed haha.

Many claim RE4 is the best in the series, so we'll see how I feel. Not going for 100%, though.

2 hours ago, mcolwander90 said:

After a three month break from the series, I'm going to continue my Resident Evil run with Resident Evil 4. Spooky season! We're just past the one year anniversary of me starting this journey through the series with REmake 1. I've since played RE0, REmake 2, and REmake 3. I do also have RE5 and RE6 and I will play them haha. It'll be cool to play a RE game before its (true, non-VR) remake is revealed haha.

Many claim RE4 is the best in the series, so we'll see how I feel. Not going for 100%, though.

No love for Code: Veronica? It might not have a number but it's very much part of the main series.

1 hour ago, AshtimusPrime said:

No love for Code: Veronica? It might not have a number but it's very much part of the main series.

That involves me spending money and buying it, and I don't have too much of that to go around. I'd like to eventually, same with the Revelations games. But for now, my focus is on the numbered games.

I really wish we got it on Plus instead of Xbox.

EDIT: Also, these RE4 controls have such a learning curve...

Edited by mcolwander90

13 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Finished Aragami 2 over the wkend, not the best game i've played this year, but not bad.

Far Cry 6 hopefully next!

I heard and recently saw trophy list as like super easy via Powerpyx. There is online for one trophy only.

------

Assassin's creed III about completionist 166/170k

Edited by Tigerz_bone_21

5 hours ago, Mike0284 said:

Alan Wake Remastered.

Finished episodes 1 & 2 on Normal while grabbing all of the collectibles.

Played this back on the 360 and happy with this remaster.

Started this on release as well and quite like it so far. If it had been announced that the original would become an XBox exclusive title before I got my PS3 I might have actually bought an XBox instead, so I am very happy the Playstation got treated to the remaster as well 😅

Playing WipeOut HD Fury now which always has been a great to me. But since this is a very tough game to plat which will take me months I will have to start to play a game a second game soon. Most likely candidate for that is Dead Space three as that's one of the few game that has online trophies and I want to got those out of the way first especially for old games that are always in danger of having their servers being shut down.

AC3 I found out my old first playthrough about glitched UFO mission,head in the cloud ,and used to do animus hacks from the menu.Also I’m stuck at 99% for jacob 90%,Dobby 90%,and Zenger 90%. :(

I started playing my second playthrough with no animus hack,head in the cloud,and other trophy.I hope I will get the platinum and completist trophy.

I took a break from horror games (sort of...) and started a new character in Dark Souls Remastered (PS4) to do a NG to NG+6 challenge, which I never did (I plan that for DS2, DS3, Bloodborne and Sekiro)

And after almost 3 years without playing, it's rough...

Not to mention the difficulty increases really fast in new cycles, this promises to be fun 😬