What game are you playing currently?

rhd

Currently sitting in a lobby with randoms in GTAV Online on the PS3. Humane Labs Raid heist, wonder how this will go. Who will quit first? Oh the anticipation of another waste of time lol!

Update: Somebody quit 30 seconds in. Rank 8000 as well, what a dick!

Edited by Respectable Inn
Update
  • Haha 2

GTA III update: I'm on to the hidden packages. Following a video, obviously. When I started I had picked up 4 over the course of the game, and by the time I get to number 42 on the video I'm even with the numbers again and it's not there. I'm fucked. And I'm pretty sure others I've gone to get on this clean up have been missing too, there were locations where there should have been a package but there wasn't and I don't remember picking it up.

Ed -

#43. Before the left turn you take in the alley there's another left turn with two identical garages on the left side, same as the alley you're supposed to turn in. I went through the entire first island again. I hate this.

Ed 2 - 7 packages later I've got to one that I definitely remember picking up already. And in fact I'm pretty sure I did it by accident after getting out of a car when I rolled it doing one of the offroad missions. I think I'm fucked.

Ed 3 - no, I missed one at the stadium. Can an adult come and pick me up please

Edited by stpatty

1 hour ago, iLion said:

Resorted to backing up my save before entering any dungeon in Torchlight 2 after some annoying deaths for my hardcore character where I need to get to level 100. Dealing pretty big damage now with my character so it’s only my lack of attention which results in deaths.

What RPG is this similar to mate? Only seen it while looking at deals occasionally but never checked out videos or screenshots.

Edited by Respectable Inn
Typo

21 minutes ago, Respectable Inn said:

What RPG is this similar to mate? Only seen it while looking at deals occasionally but never checked out videos or screenshots.

It’s a Diablo style of game buddy. It’s a good game and worth picking up if you see it in a deal. There is quite a grind though for the (P) as hitting rank 100 does not come naturally through your first playthrough. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iLion said:

It’s a Diablo style of game buddy. It’s a good game and worth picking up if you see it in a deal. There is quite a grind though for the (P) as hitting rank 100 does not come naturally through your first playthrough. 

Sounds great, will put it on my playlist.

Done a couple of plat spammers and played In Rays of the Light in between.

Decent walking sim if you like those games, atmospheric and interesting.

Im downloading the Ezio Collection (Brotherhood and Revelations still to do), Dishonored Definitive Edition, Little Nightmares 2 and MW2 Remastered in hope that they'll inspire me to get into something.

Not feeling Resi Evil Village yet.

Finished everything on Dirt 5 except for the mileage trophy - got about 450miles to go. I might need a spring clean site event to motivate me for that one. 

Still chipping away at GT Sport at the rate of a couple of wins a week. The wins should be done by the end of the year, leaving the massive XP grind after that. 

Started Trackmania Turbo yesterday as the next big one too. Plenty of fun, but I'm only 9/200 tracks in. At least there is no grind in that one - completing the skill part is the end of the game. 

On 8/22/2021 at 6:17 PM, JuSt BLaZe said:

Death Stranding

Routine check for my 530,896 likes +6812 since my last visit is alright.

Oops, that makes think that since the last time I played, the structures I built must have crumbled 😬

Maybe I will go for the platinum, one day, it's not hard hard just tedious (too bad because the main game is great).

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Snowman59 said:

Oops, that makes think that since the last time I played, the structures I built must have crumbled 😬

Maybe I will go for the platinum, one day, it's not hard hard just tedious (too bad because the main game is great).

Exactly, you can spent many hours just traversing with the ziplines. I only check in once in a month after my completion.

Still going through Days Gone... I've been in amazement of how the story has progressed after going over the mountain... like, I understood there was still a lot to do, but it felt like Days Gone ended and then Days Gone 2 started.

Unfortunately, I'm starting to have some performance issues... I got to a point where it started raining and there were a lot of characters to render and the texture qualities took a nose dive. It even carried through some cutscenes where Boozer's tattooed head was just black smudges and his clothes were just colored blobs... but his face was still HQ so it was super weird to watch. Then a little while later, I found a horde and all the textures went low quality again. It also started having some framerate issues depending on how many freaks were on screen at once. God I can't wait to get a PS5 lol

There is also another annoyance in the game... there is one small bridge in particular that the map always wants me to drive over... while the bridge is rendered, there is no physical surface and I just fall through it. Every time.

Even with the technical issues, I'm still having a great time with it. I love going stealth and getting into gunfights equally. And going against a horde is hella fun.