What game are you playing currently?

rhd

9 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

How did you find Infinite mate? I loved it on PS3, but never platted it as I was put off by 1999 mode...

I have Infinite as one of my favourite games of all time mate, absolutely love the game. When it was originally released I bought it on Steam and played through it 3 times in about a month from memory. Had wanted to have it on my PS profile for awhile so it was pretty handy when it came to PS+. Still enjoyed it just as much despite it being my 4th and 5th playthroughs of the main game.

1999 mode really isn't too bad as you can use the sniper quite a bit to keep safe in battles. The hardest battle in the game is the vault fight against Siren though, that thing took me countless goes when I did 1999 on Steam and it still took me a good 10 attempts when replaying on PS.

• Like 1

Enjoying my time with Dead Space 2. Was breezing through Zealot difficulty today, although granted, I did use a duplication glitch to give me a... slight advantage. On chapter 8 and I still haven't died yet, so that kinda gives me confidence that I can redo that feet on Hardcore and make my first save in ch. 8. But it's risky though. 

On 8/2/2021 at 3:19 PM, iLion said:

I have Infinite as one of my favourite games of all time mate, absolutely love the game. When it was originally released I bought it on Steam and played through it 3 times in about a month from memory. Had wanted to have it on my PS profile for awhile so it was pretty handy when it came to PS+. Still enjoyed it just as much despite it being my 4th and 5th playthroughs of the main game.

1999 mode really isn't too bad as you can use the sniper quite a bit to keep safe in battles. The hardest battle in the game is the vault fight against Siren though, that thing took me countless goes when I did 1999 on Steam and it still took me a good 10 attempts when replaying on PS.

It's funny because I loved Bioshock but was disappoitned by the sequels, especially...Infinite despite Ken Levine back at the helm.

But I'm planning on replaying them though, something didn't click with Infinite but maybe I missed something...

I finally escaped from the Lament Configuration (I mean Crash Bandicoot) and started Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2) on normal difficulty (it was the highest difficulty I could choose so...).

Edited by Snowman59
  • Like 2

Collected all wealth in Valhalla!! 🥳🥳

Only Mysteries and Artifacts to go haha.

Some of the mysteries and side missions in the game though are tremendous and some better than certain story missions. I find this happens a lot in open world games.

Witcher III, Horizon and Tomb Raider to name a few had plenty of good side quests etc.

16 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Collected all wealth in Valhalla!! 🥳🥳

Only Mysteries and Artifacts to go haha.

Some of the mysteries and side missions in the game though are tremendous and some better than certain story missions. I find this happens a lot in open world games.

Witcher III, Horizon and Tomb Raider to name a few had plenty of good side quests etc.

How are you finding the game overall mate, better than Odyssey for you? It'll probably be the next game I pick up once I clear through some of my recent purchases. I've seen the gold edition for cheap a couple of times so I'm just waiting for it to pop up on sale again. 

1 hour ago, The Alchemist said:

How are you finding the game overall mate, better than Odyssey for you? It'll probably be the next game I pick up once I clear through some of my recent purchases. I've seen the gold edition for cheap a couple of times so I'm just waiting for it to pop up on sale again. 

Yeh if i'm being honest, I know i've moaned about the collectibles (there are fekkin loads tbf), despite loving the Greek Mythology in Odyssey, Valhalla edges it. The game is excellent, story is great, loads to do constantly and the whole feeling like your character is a hybrid of Kratos crossed with Tormund Giantsbane and The Hound from GoT's when levelled up and in combat is just awesome haha!

It has feels of The Witcher III with the music, environment, look, play style and characters of which is still my fave game to date for me makes this game play and feel even better than Odyssey.

I reckon you'll enjoy this and would definitely recommend it. The updates of real time events like Xmas, Easter etc are patched in which is pretty cool and relative to the game and offer extra things to do which is great if you fancy a break from other in game activities/story as some of these events run for a few days or longer.

6 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Yeh if i'm being honest, I know i've moaned about the collectibles (there are fekkin loads tbf), despite loving the Greek Mythology in Odyssey, Valhalla edges it. The game is excellent, story is great, loads to do constantly and the whole feeling like your character is a hybrid of Kratos crossed with Tormund Giantsbane and The Hound from GoT's when levelled up and in combat is just awesome haha!

It has feels of The Witcher III with the music, environment, look, play style and characters of which is still my fave game to date for me makes this game play and feel even better than Odyssey.

I reckon you'll enjoy this and would definitely recommend it. The updates of real time events like Xmas, Easter etc are patched in which is pretty cool and relative to the game and offer extra things to do which is great if you fancy a break from other in game activities/story as some of these events run for a few days or longer.

Sounds good, bud 👍 

Been slowly trying to polish off AC Valhalla, but since I retired from and deleted Rocket League I've been craving something I can just jump into and play a few quick rounds of when the mood hits or when I don't have alot of time to get absorbed into something.  So I picked up Dragonball FighterZ (ultimate edition is in the summer sale for only $20).  Pretty fun so far, isn't as quick as RL to find a match but I'm liking it alot more then Xenoverse for sure!