What game are you playing currently?

rhd

On 5/17/2021 at 10:08 AM, AshtimusPrime said:

To recap: the X360 I borrowed went and got the RROD. As it broke whilst I was borrowing it I bought a used one for £80, of which the disc drive wouldn't work. So I sent it back, got a return and everything seems to be okay. So I'm back playing Halo 3.

Halo 3 didn't take very long at all. So now I'm playing Gears of War 2.

I'm playing R-Type Final 2 on PS4. Granzella Inc has done a good job of keeping with the style of game I loved as a kid. However, the higher difficulties are as hard as nails.

On PS3: Resident Evil 6 (which is really, really bad) and some coop in The Lord of the Rings War in the North which I find to be a lot of fun. 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2021 at 5:36 PM, The Alchemist said:

Control Ultimate Edition (PS5). In typical late fashion I'm just getting around to this now. I'm really liking it so far, more than I expected to to be honest. Lots of interesting mechanics and ideas and I love that the collectibles add to the lore rather than being random crap you pick up for the sake of it. I'm still fairly early into the story so it's far too early to give a final judgment on it but so far so good. It's a hell of a gorgeous game too. I did try the 30 FPS with ray tracing but immediately switched back to performance mode lol. It's not worth playing at a choppy frame rate for the sake of some nice, shiny reflections.

Finished the story and now I'm just mopping up the remaining side missions and miscellaneous trophies before I move on to the DLC. Overall it's a great game. Loved the gameplay, how it looked and performed, the music, the overall style and atmosphere and the story (although the ending was a little abrupt). The game was incredibly polished and well done and I'm excited to see what Remedy do next. 

• Like 2

Trying to clean up these miscellanous trophies in AC3: Liberation. Currently changing personas 50 times in a row because why would that be a stat to carry through the entirety of your save file?

... if it even pops. I'm starting to think all the remaining trophies are glitched on me

Okay, I got that one... off to the others

Edited by Slamma
Classic negajinx

Played a ton of Picross DS yesterday and got through Danganronpa V3's Love Across the Universe mode. Still struggling a ton with Treasure Hunter Monolith and don't think I am going to end up getting this trophy. :(

16 hours ago, Slamma said:

I’m finally playing The Wolf Among Us for the very first time

Nice! You are in for a treat! The Wolf Among Us is actually my favourite TellTale game! I wish it got a sequel but it never did 😧

41 minutes ago, Kai PST said:

Wait... wouldn't this have been cancelled when TellTale shut down? 😧

Another company purchased some of their assets and was allowed to continue operating as Telltale Games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telltale_Games#Relaunch_under_LCG_Entertainment_(2018–present)

11 minutes ago, Slamma said:

Another company purchased some of their assets and was allowed to continue operating as Telltale Games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telltale_Games#Relaunch_under_LCG_Entertainment_(2018–present)

Oh interesting! I had no idea that happened 😮

Super excited for the sequel!! :dance:

Played through the first war story on BFV and it’s fair to say I wasn’t impressed. Extremely underwhelming and comes across as a last minute tacked on attempt at a story. Should’ve just gone for a balls to wall over the top linear action SP instead of this nonsense.

Edited by iLion