What game are you playing currently?

rhd

33 minutes ago, iLion said:

5 bosses down so far in Dark Souls 3. Really enjoying the game so far, have gone with a strength build which is resulting in doing pretty good damage against bosses thus far.

Personally it's the one of the trilogy I like the least, it has the 2 worst boss fights of the series...but also some of the best !

15 minutes ago, Snowman59 said:

Personally it's the one of the trilogy I like the least, it has the 2 worst boss fights of the series...but also some of the best !

I thought DS2 had some pretty poor bosses to be honest, only 1 or 2 memorable ones. The ones I’ve encountered so far in DS3 have been reasonable, not overly difficult though.

1 hour ago, The Alchemist said:

I'm in a bit of a slump so I've mainly been playing Rocket League the past few days. I've only earned a few trophies to keep my trophy a day streak going but I can't be arsed getting stuck into anything lately. 

thought u were gonna start RDR2?

2 hours ago, honda hoe said:

thought u were gonna start RDR2?

1 hour ago, Darth_Krid said:

Oh yeah, because that's really going to help his predicament!

That was stpatty. Do you really think I'd be procrastinating if I had that masterpiece laying around waiting to be played!?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, iLion said:

I thought DS2 had some pretty poor bosses to be honest, only 1 or 2 memorable ones. The ones I’ve encountered so far in DS3 have been reasonable, not overly difficult though.

Even if I like Dark Souls 2 a bit more than 3, I must admit one of the flaws of the second episode (beside the questionable hitboxes) is that there are too much areas and too much bosses so the progression feels a bit "chopped", where Dark Souls 3 it feels much smoother.

Edited by Snowman59

On 3/9/2021 at 7:46 AM, AshtimusPrime said:

I've been going for the plat but some of it is really annoying. The final battle looms but I'm doing some clean-up stuff by hunting the latest rare game and they have some stupid requirements to find, such as a 10% spawn rate. Why? Why have this?!

Still working on clean-up in FFXII. Some rare game won't show up unless the in-game timer reads between 10 and 20 minutes. :rolleyes:

Just need to beat the last two espers and the Hell Wyrm so I can discover the last areas of all maps, then I can finish the story. Then it's Trial Mode and whatever is left for completing the Bestiary, plus the luck-based Concurrence-related trophy.

14 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

I'm in a bit of a slump so I've mainly been playing Rocket League the past few days. I've only earned a few trophies to keep my trophy a day streak going but I can't be arsed getting stuck into anything lately. 

What games ya got buddy?

I'd recommend Immortals or Hitman 3 if you have those. Fantastic.

Maquette was very good aswell.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ashbo said:

What games ya got buddy?

I'd recommend Immortals or Hitman 3 if you have those. Fantastic.

Maquette was very good aswell.

Have loads of games bud, just can't decide which one to boot up. TBH I should be clearing some games rather than starting anything new but that's half the problem, I just can't be bothered atm. I'll snap out of it eventually :classic_tongue:

1 hour ago, The Alchemist said:

Have loads of games bud, just can't decide which one to boot up. TBH I should be clearing some games rather than starting anything new but that's half the problem, I just can't be bothered atm. I'll snap out of it eventually :classic_tongue:

Hahha,

In that case go on an ezpz spam run, you'll be itching for a proper game in no time!! 🤣

• Haha 1

Just started playing Mortal Kombat 9 again. Always loved this game but moved on to other games because a) I had more time then and b) it seemed like easier platinums. Don't know if I can actually plat this but I think I'll at least give it a go and see how far I can get. At least it's a game I like so curious to find out where we go from here.^^

• Like 1