What game are you playing currently?

rhd

Started on The Crew 2.

I bought this because I was very intrigued at the prospect of having the ENTIRE US to drive in with fully realized cities (never played the first game). Still a cool concept...but so far I'm regretting it. Mainly because of the standard Street Races, my level is far above the races I'm doing (especially since I got the Gold Edition and have DLC cars), but winning simple races is damn near impossible. If I manage to get to the front, one TINY mistake and I lose it all (so far Boat and Plane races have been easy though). It's just a turn off in racing games when you can't win in the beginning when you're not even having trouble actually driving, it's just the game. 

Also on the last legs of Immortals: Fenyx Rising. It's just the grind now to finish the last few trophies....which is hella boring at this point so it's just making some progress every day. 

Edited by Viper

14 hours ago, mcolwander90 said:

Going on a bit of a Tekken run, starting with Tekken Tag HD (and afterward Tekken Tag 2 Prologue).

EDIT: Finished up Tag HD and Tag 2 Prologue. Next up Tag 2 proper, which I'll start once I get some sleep haha. I'll be picking up a month of PSNow to do that, so pray for my internet connection :rofl: I do have Tekken 6 on hand, but whether or not I jump into that after Tag 2 is dependent on how I feel after I platinum that. Tekken is exhausting haha.

Nice, I bought Tekken 7 in the sale recently because it was only £3.99! Not sure if I would've bothered as Tekken hasn't been that great for a long time. It was the ultimate fighting game for me in the PS1/early PS2 days. Nowadays MK is the best series. Although they are literally the only two beat-em ups I play.

On 3/9/2021 at 2:39 PM, JuSt BLaZe said:

This!

Until I decided whether to tackle Death Stranding or not. 🥱

Well...just downloading it. So package delivery simulator it is for me for the next weeks. 😩 Because there is really nothing else to play out there that actually catch my interest.

Finished the story of Control, which ended up a bit shallower than I had hoped. All these collectible bits of story and surrounding characters and it just comes down to something so... bleh.

Seems I only have a few more trophies remaining in the base list... then I'll get to work on the DLC.

7 hours ago, AshtimusPrime said:

Nice, I bought Tekken 7 in the sale recently because it was only £3.99! Not sure if I would've bothered as Tekken hasn't been that great for a long time. It was the ultimate fighting game for me in the PS1/early PS2 days. Nowadays MK is the best series. Although they are literally the only two beat-em ups I play.

Tekken 7 is quite good! Though, it's kind of fallen off the past two seasons with OP DLC characters, questionable decisions, and whatnot. Despite that, it seems the Tekken fandom still holds the game in high regard. And the platinum's fairly easy haha. Hope you enjoy it!

I really enjoyed MK11. I honestly liked it more than MKX, and I look forward to getting platinum again once I get a PS5. I barely played MK9, but it's actually on my list of things to do with my one month of PSNow. I know online is no more, but I wasn't planning on platinuming it anyways haha. But I'm long past due to return to it and at least play through the story.

Personally, I love Street Fighter V. It got off to an incredibly lackluster start, but it's had a big redemption arc, and it's ending on a super high note. It was the game that got me back into fighting games for the first time since that PS1/PS2 era. I was a MK kid, but dabbled into Tekken a tiny bit. Overall, SFV and FighterZ are my two favorites this past gen.

19 minutes ago, MickeyMix said:

Really good so far, was expecting more of a difficulty but it's fairly easy. Story doesn't leave much to be desired but the gameplay makes up for that. 

(Grats on Trackmania Turbo lad)

Good to hear, are you playing solo? Think I’m going to get it downloaded and give it a shot in the next few months.

(Thanks mate 👍)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, iLion said:

Good to hear, are you playing solo? Think I’m going to get it downloaded and give it a shot in the next few months.

(Thanks mate 👍)

I was planning too but myself & @bobthecrazydogwill be starting it co-op tomorrow so just a new character will be made. 

On 3/11/2021 at 10:17 AM, Slamma said:

Finished the story of Control, which ended up a bit shallower than I had hoped. All these collectible bits of story and surrounding characters and it just comes down to something so... bleh.

Seems I only have a few more trophies remaining in the base list... then I'll get to work on the DLC.

I finished up The Foundation story last night, the culmination was a more interesting than the progress. Still left with more questions. Cleaning up the rest of the collectible trophies then figuring out what to play next... 

On the Vita, I fired up Rogue Legacy for a bit and accidentally popped a trophy then realized I still suck so I switched to LEGO Jurassic Park.

Concluding my Tekken run with Tekken 6. Wasn't sure I was going to bother with it at this time, as I was certain I'd be tired of Tekken after the Tag Tournaments, but those went by rather smoothly. It'll be nice to return to 1v1 Tekken haha. Most of the trophies seem to come from Scenario Campaign, so I hope it isn't too tough haha. But finishing this will mean I have every Tekken platinum (though, I'd be one Tekken Revolution short of having every Tekken trophy...).

EDIT: Got the NANCY-MI847J trophy out of the way, so that's nice. I hear it's one of the trophies that gives people trouble. Devil Jin's -> + X moves did the trick.

Edited by mcolwander90

Playing Superhot and hating every single second. The concept is great but I really don't like the gameplay and having two faulty controllers (which I only found out playing this game) doesn't help. Unfortunatelly I earned a trophy with the very first shot I fired and the option to delete it and forget about it was gone instantly.

Before tackling the speedrun and the last side quest (which requires a clear playthrough because it conflicts with another side quest) in Blasphemous, I'm playing a little bit of Sigil, the free WAD released by John Romero for Doom 25th birthday.

If I play Doom on Ultra-Violence, after watching Civvie's video, I started on Hurt Me Plenty and it's quite challenging : few health pickups an ammos, narrow ledges surrounded by lava...

From what I played, it's more atmospheric with tight levels giving a feeling of oppression.

Two small flaws : the music is great but a little loud and sometimes the dark areas are a little bit too dark :

spacer.png

Otherwise it seems good.

Edited by Snowman59