What game are you playing currently?

rhd

Due to the lockdown, I needed something to get a bit of exercise, so I decided to buy and play Just Dance 2019. Controls are a bit iffy with the phone app and the moves aren't always recognized, but it's a good way to get off my couch at least. 

I'm also playing 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.

1 hour ago, Haptism said:

Due to the lockdown, I needed something to get a bit of exercise, so I decided to buy and play Just Dance 2019. Controls are a bit iffy with the phone app and the moves aren't always recognized, but it's a good way to get off my couch at least.

I've wanted to get a Just Dance game. It would be enjoyable cardio that the kids could join in on... but the whole deal of it it being a growing catalog you need to subscribe to or whatever has put me off on it.

3 hours ago, Haptism said:

I'm also playing 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim. 

We did it with the camera and the app (17-19) trust me when I say the camera is less accurate than the app is! we got the 2019 plat with the phone entirely and it's shocking but the mix of both is the best. 

Edited by MickeyMix

10 hours ago, MidnightDragonDX said:

Assassin's Creed III. Almost have the platinum.

Terrible terrible game!

Control (PS5). Really enjoyed this one. Just two trophies left for the plat. Thoroughly enjoyable and more so as it came to Plus, as I was close on a few occasions to buying it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Terrible terrible game! 

I disagree, but everyone has their own tastes. 

Doing the last thing I need for the plat in Assassin's Creed III. Will start the DLC later today or tomorrow.

Edited by MidnightDragonDX

6 hours ago, MidnightDragonDX said:

I disagree, but everyone has their own tastes. 

Doing the last thing I need for the plat in Assassin's Creed III. Will start the DLC later today or tomorrow.

I really liked ACIII too! I always get laughed at when I say it but it's the truth, I legit don't get the hatred for it. I would say there are objectively worse AC games but this seems to be the one that gets all the hate. On the contrary, I really didn't enjoy Rogue but that's one that everyone seems to like. It's just weird how these things go I suppose

1 hour ago, The Alchemist said:

I really liked ACIII too! I always get laughed at when I say it but it's the truth, I legit don't get the hatred for it. I would say there are objectively worse AC games but this seems to be the one that gets all the hate. On the contrary, I really didn't enjoy Rogue but that's one that everyone seems to like. It's just weird how these things go I suppose

Everyone has their own tastes. 

Now playing Super Bomberman R. I'll get it done one of these days!

Rust has been my favorite occupation during lockdown, I play on a very friendly server. It's quite paradoxical how we play about outdoor survival while being locked between the walls of our flats and houses. Many consider Rust to be a copy of minecraft an opinion I have never quite understood. This game is a lot more complex and mature than minecraft. The idea of starting with a stick and being able to have a castle of yours with firearms and everything being crafted and built by you.

Started on Immortals: Fenyx Rising.

A game I paid very very little attention to before it came out, never had any interest in "Gods and Monsters"., then saw people giving it a hard time when the name was changed. And as soon as it releases everyone is saying how great it is, how much of a surprise hit it is. Right at this point, it had been less than a month since the games release and it's on sale for half off, plus I have a $5 voucher from Amazon...$25 for a brand new game everyone seems to be enjoying? Why not?

Quite interesting so far. Much more comedy focused than I was expecting. 

Made it through the main story of Bully, so doing the Errands and some other miscellaneous trophies.

Also about to finish up the final puzzle for Block-a-Pix Deluxe on Vita :slammasignal:

Though I really need to do something about this analog stick drift....... makes doing puzzles quite difficult lol

On 2/4/2021 at 1:12 AM, Infinitez said:

Started playing Maneater from last month's PS+ offers. Neat little game, it's an interesting experience playing as a marine predator. I usually have my audio plugged in for most games, but this is one of those more laid-back ones where I can listen to some music on the side as I roam around the waters and chomp on smaller fish. 

That sounds like an excellent one for me to keep and play while I have a baseball game on the laptop.

Right now I'm alternating between Gravel and Monster Energy Supercross, depending on whether I feel like bikes or cars at the given moment.

Edited by Barra333