What game are you playing currently?

rhd

I did some research and Infiltrator seems to be the most consistent advice so that's what I've gone for. If ezpz it is then happy days!
Back when I played ME2, there never seemed to be a clear cut answer on what class to choose. I was either a Sentinel or Infiltrator, can't remember. I was a Soldier through all three playthroughs of ME1 so I definitely wanted to switch that up. But I had the absolute hardest time with ME2...to the point where it was just constant gamer rage, I really never got to enjoy the game at all...and I tend not to see what everyone loves about ME2 so much. It's my least favorite game in the series due to being so blinded by anger the whole time.

It's still to this day the hardest Platinum I own. I did 2 playthroughs, my first on Veteran difficulty and that alone was harder than anything I did in ME1. Insanity was twice as bad.

But most people don't seem to have the difficulty I had with it. So you should be fine. It's rated like a 5.5/10 or something...I give it an 8 at the very least.

About to boot up Telltale's Game of Thrones. I did the PS3 version back when that came out, which happened to be right before I got a PS4 :( So now, I'm finally going through it on PS4! Figured now was a great time with the S8 premiere of the show on Sunday. The plan's to transfer over my PS3 choices even though we'll never get a S2 :pout: Hopefully it runs more smoothly. The PS3 version was a mess, especially the last episode.

Also, planning on booting up Ultra Street Fighter IV today or tomorrow. Bought it almost a year and a half ago, but never got around to it. I played Arcade Edition with a roommate when that popped up on Plus, but we only did a few fights. I'm actually not far off from platinuming SFxT (Vita). Just need to boost online and do Mission Mode (think I've done four of them). No plans on platinuming this game though haha.

So I think I'll be doing those two games rest of this week/weekend. I'm going to start focusing on my money backlog - aka the games I directly spent money on. Disgaea 4 (Vita) or Bully will probably be next.

Back when I played ME2, there never seemed to be a clear cut answer on what class to choose. I was either a Sentinel or Infiltrator, can't remember. I was a Soldier through all three playthroughs of ME1 so I definitely wanted to switch that up. But I had the absolute hardest time with ME2...to the point where it was just constant gamer rage, I really never got to enjoy the game at all...and I tend not to see what everyone loves about ME2 so much. It's my least favorite game in the series due to being so blinded by anger the whole time.

It's still to this day the hardest Platinum I own. I did 2 playthroughs, my first on Veteran difficulty and that alone was harder than anything I did in ME1. Insanity was twice as bad.

But most people don't seem to have the difficulty I had with it. So you should be fine. It's rated like a 5.5/10 or something...I give it an 8 at the very least.

Well I wasn't a fan of the combat on Casual so I knew Insanity would be a pain. I haven't sat down and played a lot so haven't got far but the simplest fights are taking a long time due to how careful I have to be. Ammo is an issue (as is peeking out to take a shot) so I'm mostly just using everyone's powers as much as I can.

I'm skipping as much as I can to make this quick. Shame one of the trophies in ME3 requires you to do side missions as well. Unless some randoms online can carry me through gold missions. :think:

Been having a break and playing some older games on a new account, currently finishing of MW2 / 3 and remaster... for whatever reason. Have replays of Metro, some of the original Sniper Ghost / sniper games and the Uncharted series.

i just can't seem to get into much 'new stuff' lately.

Finishing the last 3 trophies in Worms: Battlegrounds for platinum and 100%.

I also started Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Vita when I had some hours to kill on Saturday and got all trophies except the one for finishing first in all races by now :cool:

After that it's finally time for Silent Hill: Book Of Memories

How ya finding it mate? Not played it for time. Should probably do the same. Are they shutting the servers for online?

Early days yet, so all I can say so far is that it's pretty and gory. :devil:

No news on that, the game is just next up in my list of getting online trophies out of the way. Have about seven or eight games where just the online is done so I don't ever have to worry about them and can play single player stuff whenever I like.

The servers for MK (2011) are still up so shouldn't be any worries for a while, you'd think.

Early days yet, so all I can say so far is that it's pretty and gory. :devil:

No news on that, the game is just next up in my list of getting online trophies out of the way. Have about seven or eight games where just the online is done so I don't ever have to worry about them and can play single player stuff whenever I like.

The servers for MK (2011) are still up so shouldn't be any worries for a while, you'd think.

Ah ok cool. Yeh its pretty gore fest indeed hehe.

Are the online trophies boostable? I can’t remember its been that long since I played it.