What game are you playing currently?

rhd

My reject pile consists of all the free games on PSN that I got immediately bored of.... and MGS.

Its too late to fix this! Uncharted 4 has already salted my wounds :(

lol at ur free psn rejects... u thort you were getting a good thing... a free thing... but ooh boy u were wrong :D

lmao yep sorry, i totes dont like UC4 either! :rofl: and i will never start any of the other uncharted's because of it! the fault here tho is me, not you, i know i have a very weird, obscure taste in games. n it tends to be if something is very normal and hugely popular.. i tend to not like it! :o (shit the bed comment... i didnt like RDR either! :shock:)

i did enjoy mortal kombat X, its really cool, i just really really sucked at it so thats why that one had to go :pout:

PS: Ashbo i might be joining you in a Days Gone (P)#250 milestone :slick: that would be sweet huh. i've no idea on what the difficulty n trophies are gonna be like atm tho.

Edited by esstee11

(shit the bed comment... i didnt like RDR either! :shock:)

PS: Ashbo i might be joining you in a Days Gone (P)#250 milestone :slick: that would be sweet huh. no idea on what the difficulty n trophies are gonna be like atm tho.

Agree, wasn’t a fan of RDRII.

Yeh that’d be ace. I’ve seen the trophy list, don’t think it will be anything too taxing, hopefully straight forward like. :p

Oh man I just laughed out loud, thanks for that :D

And esstee I didn't like RDR either so you're not alone!

Agree, wasn’t a fan of RDRII.

Yeh that’d be ace. I’ve seen the trophy list, don’t think it will be anything too taxing, hopefully straight forward like. :p

I don't like western movies. RDR is an instant not gonna bother.

oh wow, you 3 have made me feel much better about my tumultuous time with RDR!

lmao yep sorry, i totes dont like UC4 either! :rofl:

giphy.gif

After I played the games that came with my PS i turned to the free games and i mean some weren't awful.

And as the others (and the big pile of Red Dead second hand copies like 2 days after its release in my local CeX) have said its a pretty bad game.

I'll be sticking with GTAV thank you very much.

40 strength, Whirligig Saw +10 with some good gems and you'll send him back to the dog house in no time :D

But strangely, aside Defiled Amygdala, the bosses I struggled the most were the dungeon version of Rom and Paarl.

I actually had no issues with defiled Amygdala. Had the most trouble with the Watchdog, but I finally beat him. Onto the final chalice dungeon...

Gotta figure out how to handle this Pthumerian Descendant jerk

Man some of these boss levels in SEUM aint messin around :scared:

(And some of the normal levels for that matter)

Its gettin all the 'dominated's -for doin it fast AF- that takin me hundreds and hundreds of retries on a lot of levels.

They voted this game a 4/10 on psnp I dunno what kinda mad gamin pro wrote the guide but thats a hell no. Its a strong 6 maybe 6.5 atm n I. Aint. No. Pansy! Im even expecting it to get worse as im only on level 40.. n theres about 80 :shock:

Holy f*k.

Any u guys got this plat?

I'll get there but dam its takin much longer than I expected

Started Mass Effect 2 on Insanity. Hopefully it's not too bad!

Depends on your class. The first time I completed it, I was a soldier and it was hell, probably one of the hardest difficulties ever. The second time I did it (on PS3 this time) I was a Infiltrator and the entire game was ezpz.

If you're a Engineer or the mix between biotic/engineer, rip.