What game are you playing currently?

rhd

been playing the Dead Man DLC for Arizona Sunshine, that was good DLC! liked the ending lol

and side note... i think my video making-ness is coming along! :D

couple examples from yesterday:

[ame]

[/ame]

Watch the first 8 seconds.. i'm experimenting! lol:

[ame]

[/ame]

Dipped back into RDR2 online. Been trying to get the 3 MVP awards for the trophy but no luck yet. Not sure where I'm going to have the best chance tbh. Everyone says races but they've been a nightmare so far. Can never finish above third. I was literally a single shot away from winning and getting MVP on Most Wanted so that was promising and I'm usually decent in Make it Count too. Hopefully I'll get this done naturally on the way to level 50

I DON'T KNOW :francis:

I'm not sure where to go from here?

I guess I'm gonna try to cleanup some old trophies. I need to get one last SUPER grindy trophy done in Macross Delta Scramble. Guess I'll do that :shrugs:

Other than that, I think I'm gonna try to beat Power Rangers on PS4 (the shitty arcade side scroller). It's bad. Like, terrible bad. I'm 4 out of 6 stages into my first playthrough. IF it had online Co-op it wouldn't suck AS much. But alas it don't. I sure hope the Battle for the Grid will be better.

Currently doing Killzone 3

This series only getting better with every games so far. 1 was "meh/ok" to me, but maybe the fact it was originally a PS2 games and the HD port was lazy didn't help, but i really enjoyed 2 and yet 3 manage to be even more fun with more variety to the missions and environements etc. Ill wait til i have completed the campaign for a true complete opinion but enjoying it a lot so far.

I heard Shadow Fall ain't that great tough... sadly.:(