What game are you playing currently?

rhd

Started on The Adventure Pals. It was a game suggested in a PlayStation Access video a couple months ago and it looked interesting. It's a fun little 2D platformer, that's animated similar to that show Adventure Time...it looks like a game for kids, but the humor is definitely more aimed at adults. Enjoying it so far.

Deployment, one of those shitty download titles you buy when it's on sale at a really low price and upon playing it quickly see that that's the only way such titles ever make any money. :facepalm:
lol I feel like you're always putting yourself through these extremely shitty games...maybe you should stop impulse buying. :p

lol I feel like you're always putting yourself through these extremely shitty games...maybe you should stop impulse buying. :p

If it weren't for sale impulse buying, I'd have never started my Masterpiece Transformers collection :think:

Which reminds me, I need to get back to finishing Devastation, too...

If it weren't for sale impulse buying, I'd have never started my Masterpiece Transformers collection :think:

Which reminds me, I need to get back to finishing Devastation, too...

That's pretty much how i ended up with 3 nearly identical Masterpiece Optimus molds (2012 TRU, 2014 Year of the Horse, & 2017 MP-10) :o

Was thinking about trying the new Tetris 99 on Switch. It's Tetris, but online battle royale. I don't care for BR games, but this looks so cool! Oh, it's free to play :) I'll let you know how awful I do.

EDIT: 74/99 my first time haha

EDIT2: 86/99 this time

EDIT3: 89/99. Getting worse :(

EDIT4: 85/99...

EDIT5: 55/99. My best so far!

EDIT6: 68/99

EDIT7: 36/99! My friends, this is really intense!

EDIT8: 32/99! 33rd was also a "Mike" lol

EDIT9: 48/99. Doing worse. I couldn't get much going that round.

EDIT10: 69/99. Nice :cool:

EDIT11: 41/99

EDIT12: 94/99. That one was a bitch...

EDIT13: 31/99! My current best! I was doing so well for a while :(

EDIT14: 33/99

EDIT15: 34/99. Might take a break for now.

So I've averaged 58.34/99. 1 out of 3 I ended up in the top 40.

EDIT16: 16/99! That's more like it. Got a bit screwed over toward the end.

EDIT17: 61/99...

EDIT18: 84/99. That is not more like it...

EDIT19: 43/99. Was fighting for my life on this one.

EDIT20: 58/99. Was getting really shitty draws.

EDIT21: 25/99. Was doing awesomely, but it seemed like everyone started targeting me :(

EDIT22: 16/99 again!

EDIT23: 19/99

EDIT24: 57/99

EDIT25: 28/99

I'll stop here for the night. Current average at 51.28/99. 40.7 average for the past ten. Top 40 40% of the time.

Edited by mcolwander90

Metro Exodus.

am jelly.

want.

I've been playing SEGA mega drive & genesis classics.

did u know this game has 53 games on it? thats.... totally awesome.

this is the first game(s) i've played in a long time just to play. not just for trophies. i love it i'm so glad i bought it! i knew the sega mega drive was my favourite console as a kid, this collection has not disappointed. i can see me puttin some of the old classics on when friends come round.

trophy-wise i have just 2 trophies left, for the challenges. im not concerned at all.its too much of a blast to worry about

gotta say i am enjoying my 2019 new playstyle! of playing more of what i want to play! i was losing my way a bit in 2018 just getting a bit plat hungry, ...ya know...playin the shite. but so far im lovin 2019 and its going great :D