What game are you playing currently?

rhd

Resident Evil 2 Deluxe Edition, so far it is been amazing.

jel.

well... ESSTEE PLAYS MORE DAFT CHAOTIC GAMES AGAIN hahaaa :headbang:

i iz feeding zombies in VR. but the game is a tad faster than i was expecting! LOL

check this crazy sod out...

this last level was a git!

(skip to 1 minute 15 seconds mark to skip my rambling, n get to the actual mad frantic gameplay)

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by esstee11

Still chipping away at Borderlands 2.

Just have to finish off a quest on Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, beat the 4 dragons of destruction and three more rounds of that AWFUL Murderlin's Temple in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. Any finally level Salvador to level 25 and I should be done.

Gearbox.

Please stop with the tournament style missions. You suck at it. But at least it is marginally better than Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot which is one of the most mind-numingly boring trophies I have ever gone for.

TWD collection and I've just discovered a really annoying glitch in episode 3 which has caused me to restart the whole episode. There doesn't appear to be a chapter select option in the TWD Collection like there is in the standalone games??? WTF Telltale!

Have to replay from the start of that episode until I get to the train wreck!

Also only 52 trophies for 4 games is ridiculous but I knew this before I rented the damn game :whistle: