What game are you playing currently?

rhd

Cities: Skylines

I love this genre even though it's very time consuming and requires a different type of learning curve from 99% of the games I normally play. Got hooked with Tropico 5 when it was free on PS + a while back, excited for Tropico 6 in a couple months. Makes me realize I could/should never be put in charge of planning a city in real life, but it's incredibly fun. I almost want to start a new city with unlimited money once I get the platinum just to see if I can create a self-sustaining Utopian society.

Cities: Skylines

I love this genre even though it's very time consuming and requires a different type of learning curve from 99% of the games I normally play. Got hooked with Tropico 5 when it was free on PS + a while back, excited for Tropico 6 in a couple months. Makes me realize I could/should never be put in charge of planning a city in real life, but it's incredibly fun. I almost want to start a new city with unlimited money once I get the platinum just to see if I can create a self-sustaining Utopian society.

I love city builder games, but absolutely terrible at them. I just get too excited at the start and blow everything at once.

I'm gonna have to do Screwball Challenges at some point. Might as well get them over with. I didn't know much about the Spider-man universe before I started this game, so I'm glad I'm learning about more in the DLC.

I began Shadow Of The Colossus (I bought it on PS3 at the end of 2016...) and after 2 colossus down, I'm not sure I'll continue...

Maybe I'm not in the mood for this game, but it took me 30 minutes to take down the second colossus, knowing there are 14 remaining...

My main problem (despite the counter-intuitive controls -but it can be solved by getting used to it-) is that the character feels like a weightless ragdoll.

I know it's supposed to make you feel small but still, when the Sloth was shaking to get rid of me, Wander was looking like laundry drying in the wind...