What game are you playing currently?

rhd

It's time I finally started the Assassin's Creed series, so I'll be kicking things off with the first game in the series.

Sidenote: In comparison to the later collector's edition statues, the "action figure" in AC1's collector's edition is hilarious. :rofl:

Good luck, you have a fair amount of games to wade through.

Be interesting to see how well you do with them and if you stick with them.

Good luck, you have a fair amount of games to wade through.

Be interesting to see how well you do with them and if you stick with them.

Indeed. I'm torn about AC1 as it doesn't have trophies so I can just play that one for the story, but I also like having something to show for my efforts. :o

The primary decision I've been mulling over is if I should initially go through each title just for story purposes, or plat each as I go. The time investment for the few that have multiplayer may be the deciding factor. :think:

I've just started Spyro the Dragon as i got the Reignited Trilogy for Christmas. :dance:

Indeed. I'm torn about AC1 as it doesn't have trophies so I can just play that one for the story, but I also like having something to show for my efforts. :o

The primary decision I've been mulling over is if I should initially go through each title just for story purposes, or plat each as I go. The time investment for the few that have multiplayer may be the deciding factor. :think:

Are you planning on playing the PS3 or PS4 versions of Brotherhood, Revelations and, when it is released, III? The PS4 versions have no multiplayer so will save you a lot of time in that department and will leave only IV: Black Flag and Unity with anything online related.

Similar question for III: Liberation but with that the PS3 version is offline only whereas the Vita version has a Facebook style multiplayer and trophy associated with it.

Edited by Martain2

Are you planning on playing the PS3 or PS4 versions of Brotherhood, Revelations and, when it is released, III? The PS4 versions have no multiplayer so will save you a lot of time in that department and will leave only IV: Black Flag and Unity with anything online related.

Similar question for III: Liberation but with that the PS3 version is offline only whereas the Vita version has a Facebook style multiplayer and trophy associated with it.

Though I do have the Ezio Collection as well as the season pass for Odyssey, I think I'm gonna stick to the original versions of those games first. My masochistic side thinks it's a sound idea to try and finish all versions of the AC's on each system (I just might not do them all in one push but once I set my mind to something, it's nigh impossible to convince me otherwise).

Now that I'm done with Bodycount, I'm gonna try and chip away at some of my other older PS3 games.

Sniper Elite 3 - 98% base game

COD Classic - 82%

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - 93% base game

Bioshock - 83% base game

Plus I got a ton of games with like 1% that I'm gonna try and do. Completion % has hovered around 72% for like 2 years but I'm gonna try and bump it up this year.

Currently trying to get better at Downwell. I struggle to make it to the 3rd area. I've gotten there maybe 2 or 3 times and have died quite quickly.

Clearly though I have no idea how to play the game correctly. I've taken a look at the trophy guide and seen there is so much I didn't know. The biggest takeaway is that I should stop using the Levitate type as it is hindering my ability to improve