Tekken Revolution ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap

Fubzy

for "That felt good" trophy, what mode does this have to be in. I know Ranked for sure, but can it be done in Arcade or Player?

Does it have to be in the same match or round? Or is it cumulative?

I got it in arcade mode using Law's super kick ( left arrow + circle and X). Make sure you hit it 3 times and the trophy pops. Not sure about if its cumulative. I hit it 3 times consecutively in round 1 and it popped.

Edited by Snakeye

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a different note, are we sure that the Never Give Up trophy can be acquired in Arcade Mode? I have had several instances where I only had a sliver of health and still won the match, but no trophy.

As the OP mentions it is possible however you need 1% health remaining instead of a more loose 5% on online. You will know when you hit a GREAT because the narrater yells GREAT instea of K.O, the word will pop up on screen aswell.

p.s. sorry for the double post. Can't seem to multiqoute yet.

Thanks for the guide dude! I think I'm going to download it this weekend :D

Excellent detailed guide.

Got bulk of my trophies in just 2 hrs in. I'm no great tekken player (only know how to spam kazuya's heli kick) but after awhile its easy to win rank matches so far at least.

Now just left the two grinding trophies.

Love the guide Furuba! Amazingly detailed :applause:

I've just nabbed most of the trophies now in a little half hour sitting! All I've got left are the grinds, 10 days and 10 ranked matches. I ran out of tickets so off to play another game while they regen :p

I managed to get GREAT! completely by fluke. Some guy was using Kazuya and turning into Devil to spam eye beam, got me down to the bare bones. So I charged at him and managed to shoulder tackle him before he got the beam off! That looks like being the most annoying trophy to try and get on this without a partner.

Thanks for the comments guys! And good work Xander45 on the fluke trophy :p

Good guide, as an average ability Tekken player I've enjoyed actually beating a few people in ranked matches for once, definitley get on doing those trophies now while there's still plenty of fresh meat ;)

Nice guide. Thanks for adding it!

I'm not very good at fighters, but after all the comments I went ahead and downloaded. Thanks for the tips guys, its fun, and easy to 100%.

Thanks again! :)

Thanks guys, and yeah I've noticed the players online so far in Tekken Revolution seem rather... 'easy' to beat. I was expecting a bunch of expert players would have downloaded it first. :)

for "That felt good" trophy, what mode does this have to be in. I know Ranked for sure, but can it be done in Arcade or Player?

Does it have to be in the same match or round? Or is it cumulative?

It can be done in any mode I'm pretty sure, I just got it in Arcade. Can anyone clarify this?

great guide thank you. just got going for gold trophy in 2 hours and trust me the last tekken game i played was 3 lol so not a hard one to get

At least the last Tekken game you played was the best one ;) :p Thanks for reading :)

MsFuruba, I think you should add to the guide that for "Never Give Up" the announcer will yell out "GREAT" and the word will pop up in gold letters on the screen as to avoid confusion about why some people are thinking that they should have it when they don't get it.

Same goes for the Perfect trophy. I'll add it now, thanks :)

I would say those reports about unlocking A Familiar Face after two Arcade playthroughs is accurate. That's how I earned it anyway.

As for grinding for coins for the 1,000,000G trophy, you said Arcade earns you about 2,000 to 5,000G per match.

I played through Arcade twice and that was true, I earned like 2,000 - 6,000G per fight. That was getting a few perfects and never losing. But, the third time I went through using a Premium Ticket I was averaging 18,000 - 22,000G per fight and got 42,000G on the last battle with Ogre.

Yeah, seems that using Premium Tickets gives you more money. Interesting. I'll add it to the guide :)

Awesome guide, i'll be sure to use this. However for me this game probably won't be so easy to 100% as i royally suck at fighting games, and for this you still need to win that 1 online game when you're specifically given the chance to promote to another rank. Oh well, guess i can always go for it with a friend once the servers get deserted... :whistle:

:p Don't worry, as I mentioned earlier up in this post there are a lot of players online who seem new to the game, so you're sure to get a win at one point. If not, you can always spam, I guess... :whistle:

Thanks for reading!

I am prety sure that you can not get Never Give Up in Arcade Mode. I had like 0.5% health left and still no trophy.

I'll wait a few days more just in case someone pops up saying they earned it in Arcade and how they did it, if not I'll delete it before submitting. Thanks :)

Or blind luck, which is how I got it!

Gonna get my last few ranked games tonight, and hopefully get a bit closer to the grinding trophies. I've got 9 days to get them so I should be alright :D

True. Many online battles i had like 7 people got it i think. The announcer screamed great on all of them lol

Swear the trophies are pretty easy. I just played the game for the first time yesterday and in 2 hours got 7 trophies. Now i unlocked 2 more today. The obvious grind ones are getting 10,000 gift points and 1,000,000G but as long as you play the online for 1 hour a day or so you should get it within a week. :)

How many characters can you unlock in this game(without paying ofc)? Cause I noticed someone unlocked Bryan but i ended up unlocking Steve.

Maybe I'm blind, but how do you use premium tickets? I have three just sitting there...

I had this same question, but they only have 1 purpose. To take over if you run out of tokens. In other words, if you try to enter a Ranked Match without any tokens left, you can use a ticket. This grants you extra money, xp, and gift points, and also rewards you with another ticket, if you win.

In Arcade mode, if gives you extra money, xp, and gift points per match.

If you lose, however, the ticket is lost.

I had this same question, but they only have 1 purpose. To take over if you run out of tokens. In other words, if you try to enter a Ranked Match without any tokens left, you can use a ticket. This grants you extra money, xp, and gift points, and also rewards you with another ticket, if you win.

In Arcade mode, if gives you extra money, xp, and gift points per match.

If you lose, however, the ticket is lost.

Wait, are you saying you can infinitely play Arcade from a Premium Ticket?

Or blind luck, which is how I got it!

Gonna get my last few ranked games tonight, and hopefully get a bit closer to the grinding trophies. I've got 9 days to get them so I should be alright :D

Wonder if you got one off me. :p

I've gotten people down to that myself many times. Then die because I'm bad at being defensive, so end up stuck in combos or a victim of grabs.

I got it eventually though. Was fairly proud of myself tbh. :p

Great guide.

Usually I hate fighting games, but as this was free I couldn't say no. I enjoyed it (hating the credit system, obviously) but that 10 day trophy is the only one I need and I still have 8(?) days to go. I wonder what the "fastest 100% club" on PSNP will look like, considering this is likely the last trophy anyone will get in this game.

Hoping for no DLC trophies - I don't want my PSNP trophy completion percentage going down even more. It's about 59.8% atm, which is dreadful.

For anyone trying to get the 10k gift points, I would recommend using your premium tickets on Arcade Battle. It will earn you 600 gift points while Ranked Match would only get you 200.

Yes, except Ranked Matches are so much faster than Arcade Mode. You can do about 5 fights in the time it takes to complete Arcade mode, giving you 1000 total, instead of 600.