How do you use a super spirit bomb? Budakai 3

Can someone please explain, step by step, button by button? I don't understand this 'P' and 'K' stuff the game's buttons names are. I know they're color coordinated, but damn. Press square, circle, triangle, and X at the same time? That just takes me into hyper mode. I'm pretty confused. I press them all again while in hyper mode and goku just does this upward arm swing thing. Any help at all would be appreciated.

I've read you need kaoken, SS1, SS2, and spirit bomb capsules equipped, which I have done, and that you also must be in kaioken form, which I've tried.

• 1 year later...

I'm just posting to say it is kinda stupid how they did that, I do not recall them saying kind of stuff ANYWHERE on how to do it. Same with the Spirit Bomb struggle, it's NOT obvious what to do and honestly I'm not even sure how to do it on purpose. Giant tutorial, covered some needed things but kind of missed some helpful information.

• 5 years later...

For all the ps3 gamers who are still playing this game in 2020 or later.. Let me explain all the things you need to know on how to get this trophy, so you don't have to search it up.

- First when you are in your second playthrough with goku. When you come to the point with two red dots on the map. Go to the furthest one and ignore the closest one, otherwise you will fight broly instead of buu.

- Equip supersaiyen, kaioken and spirit bomb capsules.

- when you fight buu, right at the start I pressed square, triangle and L1 (punch, kick, L1), so I transformed (into strong mode, but not supersaiyen)

- I let buu hit me and kept pressing x and left (two times) to build up my meters, so that at least 5 meters where full (you have to watch out that it doesn't decrease, to be more secure try to get it to max) .

- I waited for him to change to his kaioken form (the state where he still can fight you even if you hit him) and let his meter almost run out.

- when his last meter was almost empty, I changed myself into the kaioken form by pressing square, triangle, L1 and circle! Be sure to press it right. It's very sensitive. If done correctly you don't change into supersaiyen but into kaioken.

- his meter should be empty now and he is breaking down. This is the time for you to finish him off with a spirit bomb. Press square, triangle, L1 and circle again! (it's still sensitive, so watch out). If done correctly you hit him with an uppercut.

- Then the mini game starts where you have to press x at the right time (3 times) to build up the spirit bomb meter. Be sure it is higher than the meter from Buu or you should try it again. If done correctly Goku changes into supersaiyen and the movieclip starts.

- Now just finish buu and go to the red dot where uub is and win that fight to.

Congratulations!

If you didn't win the spiritbomb mini game or if you turned supersaiyen somewhere during the fight, it's better for you to let yourself get killed, so you can try again. I tried many times xD..

Hope this helps for anyone who had troubles.

Regards DJAtrum

Edited by Atrum