Ultimate Escape Issue Guide

zzamaro

Due to the number of people having trouble with the puzzles, I decided to make a level guide. The first levels only use a single character so they are very easy to figure out so I'm making a guide for the levels that require more than one character which are more complex to figure out. I only made a video for the last issue as it's very difficult to explain due to 4 characters being on-screen.

Remember, it's very important to keep in mind that the coins are not needed to complete the puzzles so this guide focuses in simply escaping. Also, the bonus issues are not required to play.

Issue 9-1: Move Hulk up and then left. Move CA to the left and up until he can move the upper box to the right and then throw the box so Hulk can go down safely. CA stands on the lower switch so Hulk can go down. Now just move them to the escape pad.

Issue 9-2: Move CA up twice so he can block the laser for Hulk. Move Hulk right, then up, then right. Move the lower box down, then left, and finally up. Now put CA above the box so Hulk can go left but don't move him down yet. Move CA to the laser below and to the right so he can block it completely. Hulk can now go to the escape pod safely.

Issue 9-3: Move CA down and then left twice. Move the box once so it can block the laser. Then move the other box to the left so Hulk can cross safely. Move CA to the right next to the edge. Now move Hulk right can then up. Don't worry, he'll cross the laser safely. Now move CA to the escape pod.

Issue 9-4: Move CA to the right. Move Hulk to the right, then up, finally down. Move the upper box to the right to the hole above the metal crate. Then move the metal crate right and all the way down. Move Hulk up, right, down, then right to destroy the 4 crates (trophy) and finally up. Move CA to the escape pod.

Issue 9-5: With CA, push the upper metal box to whatever side you want and then up to move it out of the way. Hulk now can go up and right and pass the laser with no harm. Don't move Hulk down yet, put CA next to the box so Hullk can go down and then up where the escape pads are.

Issue 10-1: Move IM to the left switch, then move Thor to the generator. Now quickly move Thor to the lower door which is block and quickly switch to IM and move to the other switch so Thor can move to the other side. Now just move both to the escape pods.

Issue 10-2: Move Thor to the upper switch so IM can cross safely and make him stand on the other switch. Thor can now get out and stand on the generator. Move IR to the left and to the switch next to the laser. Quickly move Thor to the escape pod and then IR before the lasers re-activate.

Issue 10-3: Move Thor to the switch next to the laser. IR can now use the teleport pod and move him to the left switch. Be very quick here: Move Thor to the left generator, then to the other right, then get back to the switch of the laser, and move IR to the teleport pod and then left until it's safe to stop. Now move Thor so IR can stand on the switch next to the laser. Now both can cross the laser to the escape pods.

Issue 10-4: Make Thor activate all generators so IR can cross to the other side. Now make IR take the teleport pod in the left can go down twice. Make Thor activate all the generators again so IR can cross to the left safely to the escape pod. Now move Thor to the right escape pod.

Issue 10-5: Move IR to the left switch and Thor to the generator. Quickly move Thor to the closed gate and move IR to the middle switch, Thor can now cross to the other side. Move IR to the left switch again, then Thor to the other generator. Now move IR down twice and then left twice to the escape pod. Move Thor to the other escape pod.

Issue 11-1: Move the wooden box that is in the right laser that points up to completely block the laser. Then put the metal box to the left of that box. Now hulk can move to the right w/o getting hurt. Cover the laser w/ C. America first. Now w/ CA block the upper laser, and destroy the 3 boxes upper boxes with hulk. Now position CA in the box that is next to the metal box. and make him destroy the 2 boxes in the middle. There will be 2 boxes to the of those that were just destroyed. You can move them now. Move the upper one to the right(where coin is) so you move the other to where the exit is. Now move the metal box there so you can have 2 steps and be able to get hulk there.

Issue 11-2: Move the box to the left so it can block the lower laser and put CA below Hulk so it can block the other laser. Move Hulk left and the down. Move CA to the left once so it can stop Hulk, move Hulk up and then left, and finally right. Move the box so it can make a path, the move the left box to the left so it can block the laser. Make CA block the laser so Hulk can cross safely, move Hulk left, then up and then left again next to the laser. Put CA next to the lower laser so Hulk can go down to the escape pod safely.

Issue 11-3: Make CA the wooden box to the left so it can block the laser, and then move the lower metal box to the left and use the teleport pod. Move the wooden box you just move down and the other box left once and then up to block the other laser. Put CA in the middle of the two boxes. Hulk can now go up and left safely to the escape pods.

Issue 11-4: Move CA to the teleport pod, and move the box to the right and press the switch. That's it. Go back to the escape pods.

Issue 11-5: Move the box to the right so it can block the laser. Move CA down to the right, and make Hulk press the lower switch. CA can now get out. Move Hulk up. Move the metal down, then right and up to block the upper right laser completely. Now go back to where the coin was and move the box you first move up. You can now go back to Hulk, put yourself in position so Hulk can get out. Move Hulk down, and then right and he'll go to the metal box. Both can now go safely to the escape pods.

Issue 12-1: Move IR to the right when it's safe and the up to the switch. Thor can now use the teleport pod and move him to the generator. Here you will need to be very quick: When it's safe, move him next to the activated lasers and move IR to the other switch so it can deactivate those other lasers, now move Thor up to the escape pod.

Issue 12-2: Move IM up so it can create a path for Thor. Move Thor when it's safe. Now move Thor to the other switch when the 2nd or last laser (from left to right) is activated to lock it to one of those. IR can now go to the lower teleport pad safely. Obviously you still must wait when it's safe to cross. Now make Thor step out of the switch but quickly go back so the first laser can activate. IM can go right twice safely now and then up to the escape pod. Move Thor to the teleport pod and then to the escape pod with caution.

Issue 12-3: Move Thor below to the generator and IR to the now safe right switch. You'll then have to be very quick here: Move Thor to the teleport pod and below to the other generator, now go back to the teleport pad and go escape pod. Don't stand on it yet to save a second or two because you still are on pressure. Now simply but quickly move IM to the left and he'll be on the escape pod. You can now move Thor to end the level.

Issue 12-4: Here you may want to move IM to the right (when it's safe) to where the coins is because if you don't, it's a little more difficult to cross safely before the lasers activate again because you have to move Thor around IM so it's better do that. Move Thor to the lower generator and here you have to decide when to do the move. You must move Thor first to the upper generator and leave him there and quickly move IM to the left once and all the way down and then to the right to the teleport pod. You can cross safely with enough time, but move Thor when you think it'll be safe for IM to cross. Now that you used the teleport pod, do it again but this time you'll go to the switch. You have a little more time because you don't have to move Thor this time. Once you press the switch, you can move IM when it's safe to the left in the middle. Now you just have to move them when it's safe to the escape pods. IM has to go to the upper escape pod, and Thor to the lower escape pod.

Issue 12-5: Move IM below to the switch on his side. Now move Thor until he reaches the upper left but put him in the blank tile. Be quick because you have to switch to Iron man and the tiles you just made will be reverting back until they're gone, move IM to the left twice and up once and he'll be on the escape pad next to Thor if you put him there. Now make Thor enter the teleport pad and put him on the escape pad.

Issue 13: The levels are very complicated to explain so I made a video. Sorry for the bad quality. I don't have the necessary equipment and it's on Vita. On the last level, I simply moved Iron Man up to his escape pod:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLlcRYl9oB0]LittleBigPlanet Vita Ultimate Escape Issue 13 - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by zzamaro
Update.

• 6 months later...
You can post now.

Due to personal problems, I'll be no longer to give in-depth help since I'm need to sell some of my games. LBP Vita is one of them.

I'll still try to help if I can remember. Thank you for you understanding.

nobody wants a guide just to clear the level, anyone can do it, it's getting all coins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
nobody wants a guide just to clear the level, anyone can do it, it's getting all coins.

Plenty of people wanted a guide, just check other threads and this one as well. Since this is a trophy site, the guides must focus on the trophies. Any unnecessary effort shouldn't be included in the guide which is why my guide does not include any extra information as it doesn't help to get the trophies in any way.

I've seen topics with stickies about non-trophy related stuff in some game boards so you are welcome to make your own guide showing how to get all the coins ;)

It's an awesome guide. Thank you so much for your work. It saved me a lot of time and effort.

You're welcome. Glad I helped.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...