List of (EU) Playstation Plus / IGC Free Games

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If enough people show interest, I'll look into it.

However I have no idea how to make the thread sticky (or if it is done by moderators), does anyone know?

Either via submit or PM'ing a Mod

Its preferred you PM a Mod or a staff member rather than submitting them, as Submit is mainly for guide and trophy list submissions.

But either way works.

from here

Hi Remington, I'll say it again that this is a really great thread, and I've already found myself using it a fair bit :D I appreciate it would be a lot of work but is there anyway you could link the trophy guides to the names of the games?

E.g.

Catherine

Hitman Absolution

No worries if it's too much I just thought it would make the thread even better :D

Hi Remington, I'll say it again that this is a really great thread, and I've already found myself using it a fair bit :D I appreciate it would be a lot of work but is there anyway you could link the trophy guides to the names of the games?

E.g.

Catherine

Hitman Absolution

No worries if it's too much I just thought it would make the thread even better :D

I've got some spare time, let me see what I can do ;)!

E.g.

Catherine

Hitman Absolution

Daaaaaaamn, that was a task. But I managed ;)! The names are now clickable and will redirect you to the appropriate guide (if available) :D!

Edit: Ghehe looking at the post time between this post and the previous one: the trial and error "only" took me 1,5 hour xD!

Edit2: Due to the max amount of characters allowed in a post, I may have to revert the list back to being non-clickable. However this won't happen anytime soon and if that happens, I will consider making at least the "Current" section clickable.

Edited by RemingtonInk

Daaaaaaamn, that was a task. But I managed ;)! The names are now clickable and will redirect you to the appropriate guide (if available) :D!

Edit: Ghehe looking at the post time between this post and the previous one: the trial and error "only" took me 1,5 hour xD!

Edit2: Due to the max amount of characters allowed in a post, I may have to revert the list back to being non-clickable. However this won't happen anytime soon and if that happens, I will consider making at least the "Current" section clickable.

You can simply ask a Mod to add extra posts for you if need be.

Nice work Remington. I'm not a Plus member but I have been thinking about because of the IGC so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. :applause:

Thats great, PS+ is incredibly great value.

However, I hope you are aware that if if you become a member, you only get access to the actual stuff (and new stuff as long as you're a member).

Meaning you won't get access to the stuff in the archive (bar the May and June section, if you sign up right now).

So the sooner you sign up, the better ;) (assuming you remain a long-life member :p as I am planning).

Thats great, PS+ is incredibly great value.

However, I hope you are aware that if if you become a member, you only get access to the actual stuff (and new stuff as long as you're a member).

Meaning you won't get access to the stuff in the archive (bar the May and June section, if you sign up right now).

So the sooner you sign up, the better ;) (assuming you remain a long-life member :p as I am planning).

Yeah, I'm aware. I kept putting it off thinking there would never be anything for me. Oh, how wrong I was!

Yeah, I'm aware. I kept putting it off thinking there would never be anything for me. Oh, how wrong I was!

I would imagine gamers who like to buy on launch day, might be disappointed with PS+, but if you're like me and you care more about the price (and don't buy day-one) it is unbelievable.

I will probably never buy games again (unless part of some crazy sale/deal). I do pay more attention to the sales like this one:

Fighting game sale kicks off on PS Store today – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Last time I bought non-dlc (yes, I am a obsessed with getting my completion to 100%) was when THQ had a clearance sale on PSN (due to the bankruptcy) .

I bought Darksiders II and also The Sly HD Collection (both less than 10 euro each), the added PS+ discounts were also very nice :)!

Edited by RemingtonInk

For Demon's Soul, ICO & SotC and KoA: Reckoning, yes. The others will follow on 5th June. Hitman, DoA5, Joe Danger 2 (and Thomas are Alone) are the ones leaving.

Thanks for the reply. I need to stop buying games, I just order a couple of games and I'm already being given another two. For the first time in my life I have a backlog.

• 2 weeks later...
June update will be on 29 may right?

this actually confused me...I spent around 20 minutes thinking I had lost my mind, that my ps3 and computer were lying to me and that I had actually lost several days until I realised oh they just gave us June stuff early

Any idea when the annual games are due to shift around?

My guess is Sony will make an announcement at E3 concerning PS+ generally.

Hopefully they show us what the plans are in regards to PS4 joining the fray (how long will the PS3 be supported, etc).

I'm hoping they will expand their service to some sort of Netflix substitute (since the Netherlands has no such service). I'd totally pay 10 euros a month for unlimited movie/series streaming :)!

Edit: to answer you question specifically :p I think the wednesday after their E3 press conference (which is monday june 10th) so wednesday june 12th.

Edited by RemingtonInk