Rate the Username above you.

arrow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The full caps...they draw me in like a fat girl to a box of chocolates. But the blatant misspelling of 'King' turns me off like an old man picking his nose in rush hour traffic, not caring or thinking I can clearly see his disgusting pick.

It'd be an 8/10, but the 1337 type gets it a 7. Wait, you forgot to rate the last user, another demerit! 6/10. :p

Now go save up for that ancient Burnout DLC young chap! :D

Hell, I've never understood what your username means or even how to properly pronounce it. It's always intrigued me and as this is a 0 post count forum I demand an explanation!!!

Toto-yeah-what-123 kinda flow? Am I close? 7/10...potentially higher rating dependent on your explanation, lol.

I still don't know what it's about :francis:

I do like how it sounds though, but those random numbers are silly. SILLY, I TELL YOU!!

8/10

Sigh. I'm giving up on forum games. Every single time I post in one of these (especially the Count to 10 thread), I get ninja'd :mad:

1/10 for ninja'ing me and for the implicatios of suicide.

Edited by Darth_Krid

Hell, I've never understood what your username means or even how to properly pronounce it. It's always intrigued me and as this is a 0 post count forum I demand an explanation!!!

Toto-yeah-what-123 kinda flow? Am I close? 7/10...potentially higher rating dependent on your explanation, lol.

Here's the story kids, sit down in a circle. It all began a long, long time ago back in 2008 when I got my playstation 3. I decided one day to create this thing called an "online ID". So I did, but I was young back then, english skills lacked, and when the words "online ID" showed up, I was clueless.

In the thought of I would only spend a few hours online, just to try it, I entered the first 3 words that came to mind. I thought it was some sort of password you see. I typed toto because I was thinking of... toto. And "yeah what" just followed. And to round it all up, added some numbers. And that dear children, is the story of how my ID came to exist. The end. Now go to bed. :rolleyes:

Here's the story kids, sit down in a circle. It all began a long, long time ago back in 2008 when I got my playstation 3. I decided one day to create this thing called an "online ID". So I did, but I was young back then, english skills lacked, and when the words "online ID" showed up, I was clueless.

In the thought of I would only spend a few hours online, just to try it, I entered the first 3 words that came to mind. I thought it was some sort of password you see. I typed toto because I was thinking of... toto. And "yeah what" just followed. And to round it all up, added some numbers. And that dear children, is the story of how my ID came to exist. The end. Now go to bed. :rolleyes:

Seriously? There's no legitimate reason you picked your name? :thumbsdown:

1/10

Seriously, that's it? That's fucking shit. One of the best usernames on the site stemmed from random thoughts?

BOOOOOO.

1/10

And why were you thinking about a dog? :rofl:

Seriously, that's it? That's fucking shit. One of the best usernames on the site stemmed from random thoughts?

BOOOOOO.

1/10

And why were you thinking about a dog? :rofl:

I actually think about the band every time I hear it :think:

The game is rate the username. Not rate the user based on how you were rated.

Sheesh.

Its still just a joke :p But anyway, I don't know what your name means, but it's better than mine (what isn't?) So I will give you 6/10! Better? :rolleyes:

That's the fun part! :p You get 0.1/10 because you rated mine so low :rolleyes:

Bit off from it, but i always quickly read your name and thought it was toyotawheat.

Rename yourself immediately.

As for Hloodybell. Your scoff at dyslexic people is amusing( I'm not dyslexic, but still ). 10/10!

As for me, it all started way back when, with "excite" the search engine chat, as multitaskingschizophrenic. Which the concept of someone with many personalities, performing multiple tasks, at the same time is hilarious!

Over the years it has been shortened down to just multi, multitasking, or multi_tasking.

Edited by Multitasking