Anyone else get hoarder early?

SilentBun

For anyone who doesn't know hoarder is unlocked when you fill all your silo's up,

except it unlocked early for me for some reason.

It unlocked for me while I was dumping some canola into my silo and it popped, I don't think I'm very close at all to even filling up one silo let alone all three so I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

For anyone who doesn't know hoarder is unlocked when you fill all your silo's up,

except it unlocked early for me for some reason.

It unlocked for me while I was dumping some canola into my silo and it popped, I don't think I'm very close at all to even filling up one silo let alone all three so I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Popped for me today. I am playing on easy so all my silos alreadt had crops in them,:i topped the canola up to 67,000ish and the trophy popped. Simples!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
the trophy popped for me when all I had was corn in the silo, I had about 125,000, maybe a little more or less, but that's it, no canola or wheat, just corn.

Same here, but with wheat. My corn and canola were empty, and this trophy popped for me when my wheat was higher than 100,000.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...