LittleBigPlanet (Vita) Marvel Arcade Pack - Roadmap & Trophy Guide

zzamaro

Terminator -- I don't think it was a licensing issue. Both Marvel *and* DC DLCs were down for a week, now they're back up. See:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/littlebigplanet-ps-vita-marvel-arcade-pack/cid=UP9000-PCSA00017_00-LBPDLCMARVVB0001?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search_{ps}&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

Regarding ULTIMATE ESCAPE:

1) I *wish* I would've read the trophy guide before starting. I bought almost everything in the store before reading that the "earn 5000 coins" thing didn't count the money you earned and spent. Holding 5000 in the bank, I would have by now if I hadn't bought stuff.

2) I'm having a really hard time clearing Issue 11, stage 1. Can't find guides anywhere. Help?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I can't download the pack with my Vita for some reason, could someone help me out, I have it in "Free" download state, but download list says I can't download it using this system!? Also, in-game store shows I haven't bought the pack, what should I do?

Also, 100th post finally here lol

EDIT: Problem solved, I bought Level Kit instead of Arcade Pack.. Nice lol

Edited by Shadnic

• 2 weeks later...

WOW Just 100% the Hero Rush and the S.H.I.E.L.D. dlc's. Hero Rush was piece of cake, i did tge 20.000 coins in level 14-17.

S.H.I.E.L.D was challenging for me. The level 18th was the hardest by far.

Only the puzzle dlc left and the LBP PSVITA will be overall 100% platinum :D

EDIT: YesssNl! All dlc's at 100% and after 2 years and 3 months i platinumed this game. What a relief :)

Edited by NECROSMOKE_

• 4 weeks later...

I never got the trophy 'It's Clobberin' time!" for defeating 5 enemies in a single run. Is there a way to make it pop or should I just restart my save after getting the rest of the trophies? The Hero Rush mini game even has a stats screen that says 5 enemies defeated was my record ;p

EDIT: nevermind! The trophy just popped a few runs later. I was using all easy characters and about 2300 in distance and coins. However many enemies you face until then and i got the trophy once killing that next enemy.

Edited by K-BAN

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i have one problem i bought the lbp vita super hero version, and yesterday i was playing the arcade games and when i finished all the trophy and the pin didn't pop, i think is for the marvel dlc because it says that is "arcade" so i have to complete all archievements for all 3 marvels game? anyone have some information?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

S.H.I.E.L.D. Interceptor is a disgustingly stupid and difficult game. Hero Rush is boring and extremely repetitive, Avengers: Ultimate Escape is by far the better one.

On Interceptor the best way to deal with the Gauntlet is using the 3rd weapon, the halberd VS20 but instead of using the teletransporter use the adamantium claw. It does almost the same, albeit shorter and with a slower recharge but it's great to destroy shielded enemies.

• 1 year later...
That's not true: I just tried and I can confim that you can try, die with all of your 3 eroes, press PS button (be fast, don't make game show statistics and give coins), switch off PSVita, switch on and than retry from the lvl 0. I other words game saves only if you finish a run and look at end screen: if you quit before that your level will be the same as the one you started with (level 0 if you want to try this method), and than you can try as long as you want without deleting your save file.

I suggest to add this to your guide as this will be a time saver.

I just want to add, for Richer than Stark, you don't have to turn off the Vita, or even be "quick" to get to the :ps: button. Just press the :ps: button at the end screen (even if the coins are tallied), as long as you don't press back to the home screen of Hero Rush, you can just quit the game and it won't save.

Tried both and none of them work, must I be level 0 to do this? :(

Edited by DBZ0wnz