Answer A Question/ Leave A Question

adamrocks77

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When people don't put their chairs so they're "under" the table after they have eaten/whatever.

Follow any sports?

Nah not really. I do watch motorsports whenever it's on, especially F1. It's not anything I keep up to date with though. :p

Due to lack of originality, what's the game you're looking forward to the most on the PS4? :)

Do you like to play paintball in real life?

I do, but it's hard to find people to play with that actually understand what they are doing.

My question: Should I enter Season 4 of the THL?

More info: I'm debating it, but I'm on the fence (and yes, I know I have to get to 250 posts if I want to enter... but that won't be an issue). There are a lot of trophies that I'm eyeing, and I'm ready to expand my Gamefly from 1 game out at a time to 2... but... I have a wife and kid at home so gaming hours are more limited than they were in the past. Will I get laughed out of the league if I can only get 400-500 trophies in 3 months?

• 5 years later...
It was a long time ago.

:skip:

Playstation Plus with free monthly PS4, PS3 and Vita games or Playstation Plus with free monthly PS4 games only?

PlayStation Plus with a choice of 3 AA or AAA games but you only get to pick one! They way you don’t get lumbered with shit you have no interest in.

The UK Office or the US Office?

PlayStation Plus with a choice of 3 AA or AAA games but you only get to pick one! They way you don’t get lumbered with shit you have no interest in.

The UK Office or the US Office?

US Office.

The only remake I am aware of that is watchable.

What is your favourite month of the year and why?

Chrome!

Would you rather have fingers as long as your legs, or legs as long as your fingers? :slammasignal:

Fingers as long as my legs as the other way would have me dragging my sack across the floor!

If you hit yourself and it hurts, does that make you weak or strong?

Fingers as long as my legs as the other way would have me dragging my sack across the floor!

If you hit yourself and it hurts, does that make you weak or strong?

:rofl:

Depends? Not sure why you would be hitting yourself lol? I’d say weak. You get stronger by learning from it. :fist:

What three habits will improve your life?

Meditation. Moderation. Making your bed.

What occupation do you wish you had, and why?

Tour Reviewer - Some lucky people were paid by a popular tour company to travel around the world and go on their featured tours.

I love visiting new countries and I always make the most of it and do as many tours as I can, to do that for an occupation would be amazing. I used to write a fair amount of reviews on Tripadvisor, so I'm happy to write up about it. :)

Question: How many different countries have you visited?

Edited by Martz