Trophy Difficulty Rating

ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_00.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 9 months later...

Voted a 7.

It's taken me a while to get the 100%, but it was only one trophy that took the time.

Despite not many people having the 100% on this game I do not think it is actually terribly hard.

It does take a while to get used to the game, plus an amount of luck, however the only difficult trophy would be the 147 break.

This will come however with patience and practice.

I would recommend more people give this a go.

• 3 months later...

Vote a 6. For me, the main reason of giving 6/10 on difficulty is due to the help of the save abuse. When things goes pretty well, I end up leaving the play, quit to XBM, backup my save, and return to the game; if things goes wrong, I quit to XBM and download my save file. I've only used this method for the following trophies such as winning a China Tournament.

Like Dino Roar said, getting an 147 break is the only thing that makes the game's trophy list hard. The rest are pretty much easy and little bit hard. It takes at least 15 to 24 hours to 100%. You just need to learn how to play well and where to find the strategy to win.

Only two trophies that gives me problems on unlocking is that one of them asks me to win 25 quick matches (you also get 5 quick match wins trophy while going after); reason is, it seems that the trophy description is implemented wrongly and it may not unlock either two. I was aware of this before I attempt to grind after I read the solution from TrueTrophies.com. To be safe on unlocking, you just need to set the following settings when going after 25 quick match wins:

Opponent: AI

AI Level: Level 1 (obviously you want to make things easier)

No. of Reds: 15

Frames: 3

Break First: Doesn't matter; I personally let AI play first.

Time Shot: None (you want to take time to think and aim for good shot)

Edited by TsubakiCalamity

• 4 months later...

Only two trophies that gives me problems on unlocking is that one of them asks me to win 25 quick matches (you also get 5 quick match wins trophy while going after); reason is, it seems that the trophy description is implemented wrongly and it may not unlock either two. I was aware of this before I attempt to grind after I read the solution from TrueTrophies.com. To be safe on unlocking, you just need to set the following settings when going after 25 quick match wins:

Opponent: AI

AI Level: Level 1 (obviously you want to make things easier)

No. of Reds: 15

Frames: 3

Break First: Doesn't matter; I personally let AI play first.

Time Shot: None (you want to take time to think and aim for good shot)

I did it like that and no trophy popped after 6 wins :(

EDIT: Got first trophy after 7 wins and second trophy after 26 wins with this method. Thanks

Edited by Vanzinho

• 4 years later...

5/10

The only difficult trophy is "147 Hero", which also happens to be incredibly luck based. The problem with this game is that the cue ball bounces so far off of the cushion, which makes it quite difficult to remain in position in order to continuously pot the black. It will take a fair amount of time to familiarise yourself with the pace of the cue ball, taking me about 15 hours to finally get my 147 break. It is worth noting that I did fail three times by accidentally potting the cue ball when I was on a 120 break. Based on this, it is definitely possible to do it within 5-10 hours if luck is on your side.

Well worth the £1.99 I paid for this game.