• 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the fuck did you people platinum this game so fast????????

I usually take much more time than the average gamer because I take my time exploring and stuff. I platinumed Sleeping Dogs after 32 hours (1st playthrough), subsequent playthroughs were significantly shorter (around 20-25) due to auto-popping.

One thing that really helps getting through fast is not going for collectibles early on (just the ones you happen to come across) but wait for the moment where all your collectibles will be shown on the map (see guide).

Edited by Theophobos
typo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

To complete 100% of the game (excluding the downloadable content), the collectibles scattered throughout the city's main districts will require some time and effort, but after you complete the missions for dating every woman (i.e. Tiffany, Amanda, Not Ping, Ilyana, Sandra), they will be unlocked on the map, making them much easier to find. The estimated time to platinum is from 26 to 35 hours.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About 20 hours for me, this is my third stack so I pretty much know most of what is required... though I was kinda surprised after my last gameplay two years back I had forgotten some of the good methods I used back then.

Awesome awesome game! I'm kinda feeling ambitious and maybe play the Chinese stack in the future.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Took me about 45 hours for the base game. I struggled a bit with Death By 1000 Cuts and also the Endurance race. Overall I liked Sleeping Dogs alot. The camera really annoyed me many times though. Quite dizzying trying to turn the camera when backing up only to have it spin around wildly. I smashed into so much stuff because of that camera.

• 1 year later...