PST Participation Thread

Slamma

Ooooo a reboot of this thread? Good stuff slamma! :D

On a side note, I could've swore we have more events going on than this. Then again, I'm not too sure.

If there are any secret events you want to let me in on... I'm all open ears ;)

Nice to see this up and running again. I gave up on the old thread a long time ago.

Thanks slamma. :)

I'm glad this thread was bumped because I didn't even see the far cry 3 gn. Hopefully this thread stays active.

Thanks for getting this up and running. Much easier to find out what is actively taking place around the site. :)

Thank you for this thread, this makes finding events much easier because of my busy schedule. I appreciate the effort.

Thanks everyone!

As for these... from what it looks like, the F1 League is full. Yes?

And the Trophy Legends Club is more like a clan that plays Fifa 13. Yes?

Why isn't the Trophy Legends Club a part of Clan Central? That seems like the more appropriate place for it.

I won't add the F1 League because it looks like it has a full roster of people and the league is more than half way over. Unless I'm missing something.

Fair enough. Fifa club is not "official" so doesn't go in the clan section. You can ask Jmowen, he should know why it is not on there:whistle:

Fair enough. Fifa club is not "official" so doesn't go in the clan section. You can ask Jmowen, he should know why it is not on there:whistle:

Is that :whistle: directed at me? :think:

Anyway, FIFA clubs aren't really clan oriented. Although, I'd be willing to look into if someone sends me a message with the details.

Is that :whistle: directed at me? :think:

Anyway, FIFA clubs aren't really clan oriented. Although, I'd be willing to look into if someone sends me a message with the details.

I don't know maybe the way you act towards me might affect what I think of you. Maybe if you were not so biased when you were a mod I might think differently.

I know they are not clan orientated that is why I posted in this. Otherwise I would have posted in the clan central.

But we shall see what slammer does.

Edited by JGillies

But we shall see what slammer does.

I added the Trophy Legends league.

Also...

Removed AC3 Game Night from Official Events - hope everyone had a great time!

Removed PS3T NASCAR Fantasy League from Unofficial Events - season began over the weekend.

Edited by Slamma

*Thread Stuck*

A couple of things...

Sign ups for the Bioshock 2 Boost Night are open: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/arena/190784-bioshock-2-boosting-night-march-16th-2013-a.html

We have a Vita leaderboard if you want to add that: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-vita-discussion/181509-psvita-leaderboard.html

*Thread Stuck*

A couple of things...

Sign ups for the Bioshock 2 Boost Night are open: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/arena/190784-bioshock-2-boosting-night-march-16th-2013-a.html

We have a Vita leaderboard if you want to add that: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-vita-discussion/181509-psvita-leaderboard.html

Great! Thanks Shadow, I'll add those two right away!

:francis:

I didnt even notice this thread finally got stuck! :eek:

so happy because this thread is really great and deserves to be visible. Thanks for adding the difficult leaderboard slamma. I appreciate it!

Not a problem, luffy! If you end up getting a graphic for your thread, let me know so I can add it in to make this thread look prettier

:francis: