Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus

Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

So if anyone wanna boost for multiplayer you can add me on PSN:AnakMuda

Edited by FootballPsycho

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I looking for 3 people to boost these following trophies because nobody is willing to stay in tag duel lobbies while waiting:

• Create a friend!
  • You became a tag duelist
  • Lonely Duelist
  • Friendly Duelist
  • Ultimate Duelist

All of these trophies can be boosted together in custom single matches. With private settings. We take turns exchanging wins etc. We are also boosting the Violent Duelist trophy too by boosting. That is for dealing 1 million total damage across the game in Life Point damage accumulated. And by boosting it'll naturally unlock.

Sign up below. And Send me a message with Yu-Gi-Oh Boosting or Decade Duels Boosting

My :psn:: is Leo_the_Lion25

1. Leo_the_Lion25
  2. private slot
  3. private slot
  4. private slot

I'm not 100%-ing the game so I don't want to waste my time rolling over wins for 100 or so games but I'm also bad. So if anyone wants to play with someone who sucks and won't rage quit, message me. I have all the card packs but I'm too lazy to take the time to make a good deck.

PSN: skyye06

Edited by skyye06

Hi, I looking for 3 people to boost these following trophies because nobody is willing to stay in tag duel lobbies while waiting:

• Create a friend!
  • You became a tag duelist
  • Lonely Duelist
  • Friendly Duelist
  • Ultimate Duelist

All of these trophies can be boosted together in custom single matches. With private settings. We take turns exchanging wins etc. We are also boosting the Violent Duelist trophy too by boosting. That is for dealing 1 million total damage across the game in Life Point damage accumulated. And by boosting it'll naturally unlock.

Sign up below. And Send me a message with Yu-Gi-Oh Boosting or Decade Duels Boosting

My :psn:: is Leo_the_Lion25

1. Leo_the_Lion25
  2. AnakMuda
  3. private slot
  4. private slot

I will add you latter on and I'm up for this boosting!

Hi, I love Yu-Gi-Oh, & finally they made one here, so am ready to boost these three trophies to the end, am always ready anytime.

Play a Tag Duel

Win a Tag Duel for the first time

100 wins in Tag Duel

MY PSN is: Shidori90

Let's duel & boost:dance:.

Edited by Speed of Light

Looking to boost all the online trophies, Create a Friend!, You became a tag Duelist! & Friendly Duelist. I only want dedicated boosters, were looking at 200 games (100 wins per team). If your interested send me a Friend Request with "Yu-Gi-Oh Boost" in the text.

1. FallenPunisher

2. Andrew52286

Edited by Irish Pub Boxing

Looking to boost all the online trophies, Create a Friend!, You became a tag Duelist! & Friendly Duelist. I only want dedicated boosters, were looking at 200 games (100 wins per team). If your interested send me a Friend Request with "Yu-Gi-Oh Boost" in the text.

1. FallenPunisher

2. Andrew52286

3. Menyo614

It'll be easier if you boost the 200 wins in 1v1 instead of tag duels.