Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD - Trophy Guide and Roadmap

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, thank you for the guide. I am in the middle of my bad walkthrough. Unfortunately I Regrow Nothing glitched on me. I don't know whether I will plat this game or not

It glithes on almost everyone, use a walkaround with deleting game and patch and using post patch saves, it's written in the guide, it pops, don't worry

I just got my plat few minutes ago so it's obtainabble

Finally got it. Here is what I did:

Played on 1.02 version.

- Played on a clean start. No other saves. Deleted and downloaded the game.

- Abused quicksaves. II explain why. The game may accidentally quicksave your game when pressing START. Therefore I decided to use it.

- Died lots of times.

- I only regrown 2 different spooces before I were asked for (the 1st 2 ones after cross the door).

- Didn't use the wheelchair. I don't think it matters too.

- Good quarma (or angelic). More or less 241/310. Saved eggs.

- Tried not to make possession. I don't know how MJ-Snake pulled it off, but I've made more possessions because I could not progress. But I was sure there is no spooce around.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep as people discovered it acturly worked!

you have to do atleast these 5 things to be safe than sorry due thats what i did after 4 campaign tries

start game as non patched version.

regrow 2 Spooces on the 1st spooce before you leave the first door in 1st level.

only posses enemy that requires to get through paths such as slig voice talk on speaker.

dont skip any cutscenes & dont skip 'Shaman' speaking to you.

dont let munch use the wheelchair

Edited by CressOfLight

• 3 months later...

So I decided to go back and try out for this "I Regrow Nothing" trophy after failing to get it a few times back in 2014 and hearing about this post/pre-update save method recently.

- I already had a previous save post patch from 2014 which I used just before the ending and re-downloaded the game to my new PS3, without downloading the patch or using the old configuration data.

- I played offline, ran to the end and for some reason the game unlocked Gabbiar Savior and Angelic Gabbit, which I already got years ago :confused:

- Synced my profile, checked my trophy list on the PS3 and even PSNprofiles to see what the hell is going on, no recent trophies on there from this game, because I already have them :think:

- And I still didn't get "I Regrow Nothing"

Unless I'm missing something here, I'm done. I'm pretty sure I didn't regrow any shrubs, which is why I made that save back then. The game is a mess. I can't playthrough it a 4th time.

So I decided to go back and try out for this "I Regrow Nothing" trophy after failing to get it a few times back in 2014 and hearing about this post/pre-update save method recently.

- I already had a previous save post patch from 2014 which I used just before the ending and re-downloaded the game to my new PS3, without downloading the patch or using the old configuration data.

- I played offline, ran to the end and for some reason the game unlocked Gabbiar Savior and Angelic Gabbit, which I already got years ago :confused:

- Synced my profile, checked my trophy list on the PS3 and even PSNprofiles to see what the hell is going on, no recent trophies on there from this game, because I already have them :think:

- And I still didn't get "I Regrow Nothing"

Unless I'm missing something here, I'm done. I'm pretty sure I didn't regrow any shrubs, which is why I made that save back then. The game is a mess. I can't playthrough it a 4th time.

I can only advise you try the second workaround listed in the guide if the first one didn't work. Other than that I'm afraid there is nothing else I can recommend.

I can only advise you try the second workaround listed in the guide if the first one didn't work. Other than that I'm afraid there is nothing else I can recommend.

Thanks for the reply, I just knew I'd have to try the second workaround when the trophy didn't pop, oh well. Great guide by the way, I used it for all the other trophies :applause:

• 7 months later...

You might wanna add to the guide that you can farm Intern kills at this specific section:

Fluoride Tanks

When you have collected 99 SpooceShrubs to open the gate near the end, you need to drink from an Expresso machine and run past the Interns whilst avoiding the land mines. The Interns are idiots and will walk in to the mines to try and kill you, blowing themselves up in the process. Once you reach the other end of this corridor, feel free to run back to the beginning as many times as necessary to ensure all Interns here are killed.

When you kill all of these Interns with the mines, just kill yourself with the mines (you'll probably die before you kill all of them anyway) and you will respawn back at the beginning of this section. All the Interns will respawn back at their respective locations, and your previous kills will count towards the total required for this trophy. Simply rinse and repeat until you get as many kills as you need. For reference, here's how many Interns I had to kill before the trophy popped:

w6bQykY.jpg

This is on the PS3 version, but I'll also test the Vita version afterwards and will see if this method works there as well (although I don't see why it wouldn't).

Edited by cr1s2412