The Playstation Plus Thread

Trying to find out of PS+ auto-renewal let's you pick a price option or chooses the $60 for you. Anyone know? I know the year one is a better deal, but paying a little every month is easier for me personally. Can it be set to take the $10 or no?

The auto-renewal renews at whatever you purchased at. So if you got three months, it will re-new for three months. You must cancel and get it again when it comes time. If you look for sales every once in awhile, there will be plus on sale for around $42. An easy way to keep check is look into cheapassgamer.com every day, they always keep track of all sales.

I've randomly started to catch my second wind when it comes to the Vita as I'm actively seeking out reasons to play it. Just bought R&C Collection and Hot Shots. Still haven't played Severed thanks primarily to NHL 17 and me discovering a BS HUT trophy was made super easy (making the platinum much more obtainable). I'm hoping for something like Disgaea 4, I am Setsuna or Adventures of Mana in April for the Vita. Or maybe a fighting game like Mortal Kombat or UMvC3.

I'm also starting to come to the realization that I should probably upgrade my 8GB memory card :pout:

EDIT: Wait. I am Setsuna is out on Vita right?

EDIT2: *looks it up* Damn it SE....

Edited by mcolwander90

I've randomly started to catch my second wind when it comes to the Vita as I'm actively seeking out reasons to play it. Just bought R&C Collection and Hot Shots. Still haven't played Severed thanks primarily to NHL 17 and me discovering a BS HUT trophy was made super easy (making the platinum much more obtainable). I'm hoping for something like Disgaea 4, I am Setsuna or Adventures of Mana in April for the Vita. Or maybe a fighting game like Mortal Kombat or UMvC3.

I'm also starting to come to the realization that I should probably upgrade my 8GB memory card :pout:

EDIT: Wait. I am Setsuna is out on Vita right?

EDIT2: *looks it up* Damn it SE....

it'll be nice to have even one semi-decent vita game alongside this months Severed. Love my vita but some of the games we got lately haven't been the greatest. (i actually like PS plus)

also, today's the announcment right?

it'll be nice to have even one semi-decent vita game alongside this months Severed. Love my vita but some of the games we got lately haven't been the greatest. (i actually like PS plus)

also, today's the announcment right?

Tomorrow should be the announcement for this month.

DTD is one of the PS4 games, so Watch Dogs must be the other :francis: Time to look at that wellknown gaming site ChristianPost for leaks about the games :whistle:

I thought It always announces ps plus of last month for every Tuesdays. Anyway. :)

Games are always out first Tuesday of every month, the announcement is almost always on Wednesday, can vary as to whether it's during the last week of the month before or first week of the month

Pretty excited for the games of April. It is only my second month of PS Plus, but I found that march was not thaaat bad..

Welcome to playstation, where 90% of the PS+ users complain about every game they give us. Please be with the 10% ;)

I'm eager to know about the free games for april. I do enjoy at least one game in most of the months. Perhaps Drawn to Death will be a nice game.