A trophy guide or at least a trophy list? And how long it takes to 100%?

MerioMerio

Here's the list:

Everybody's Putter Golf ?????????GOLF? Trophies - PS3Trophies.org

As for a guide, you should know by now not to ask for one. One will be made in due time. However, since it is a Japanese game, it might be a while.

Sure i know, indeed my question i think more or less it was pretty migthy. Btw, still donno, more or less, how much time is needed for 100% trophies. Ty again, really ;)

edi: btw must ssay the description of the trophies dsnt actually xplain what to do in order to achieve'em... argh :-)

Edited by MerioMerio

Hi,

Assuming you know some basic golf rules, this game is quite easy and all trophies can be done in less than one day.

If you're stuck, there is a practice mode in the game "練習モード" and you can try lines and swings.

Now, I'll list trophies in their XMB order and tell you how to get them :dance:

体感ホールインワン

Simply use "体感ショット" (1st option after choosing your character, swing mode with motion sensor on) and make a hole in one. Easily done with first hole with +- 80% power. Using "体感ショット" during all of the game is highly recommended anyway for greater swing power control.

全力カップイン

Hole in one with power gauge at 100%. 2nd hole is recommended for that one.

ジャスミンでAランク達成

Choose "1人プレイ", choose Jasmine as your character and get a score of -3 (or better; the Mini Golf course has 9 holes, par of 26)

トロでAランク達成

Same as above, with Toro as your character.

イーグル

Get an eagle; better do it on hole 9.

連続ホールインワン

3 holes in one in a row. Holes 1 to 3 are the easiest to do so.

ジャスミンに勝利!

On the main menu, choose "VSジャスミン" and beat her. Basically, it's you Vs CPU Jasmine. She's good player but if you got A rank earlier, should be easy to beat.

プロゴルファーS

Get a score of -6 (or better).

スーパーゴルファーSS

Get a score of -9 (or better).

マスターゴルファーSSS

Get a score of -12 (or better). That means you do the Mini Golf course in 14 shots or less. Can be done in both "1人プレイ" or "VSジャスミン".

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I can't figure out how to get a hole-in-one on the second hole.

As usual, Japanese and Korean videos for this game are more superplays than proper guides, any without any speech :dance:

However, this video, in English language, has comments, plus shows all the way to hole 9 and SSS rank. :applause:

Hope it can help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIIc5M-ldas]Everybody's Putter Golf With Toro SSS Rank GUIDE! - YouTube[/ame]

• 11 months later...