Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3 & Vita)

Platinum Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

I voted a 2.

I got all the trophies solo. The trophies are very easy once you learn the layout of each map. The Ironmadman trophy I got with using an elastic band on my controller, except for the gliding which I worked on manually. Beating the dev times is surprisingly easy and having a partner isn't necessary.

I think the game is too short. I enjoyed the tower defense aspect of it and the story felt a bit forced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3/10. Grinding out ironmadman & the insomniac time challenges were not as difficult as I originally thought. Helps I was co-oping with my friend for most of it. Only overly difficult part of this game I believe is doing the first playthrough of the campaign solo.

This game is much more fun when playing with a friend though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I gave it a 3 because once you level everything up and get used to the game it gets easier. I tied the stick down and taped R2 down for the hoverboosting. Just let it play for like an hour after I had got the skill point for 100. Not too easy not too hard, a little time consuming due to cut scenes wasting your time. I got the exact dev time on the 2nd stage due to the last scene running long.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to give this 2/10. I did the game solo and it was a little difficult at first, but nothing too taxing. Ready for Armageddon and Ironmadman were both time consuming trophies and they were my last two to obtain. I didn't find the grind to be too bad though. I got the levelling up trophies through some fun gameplay and Ironmadman took less than two hours. Intergalatic Dance Party was easier than expected. Those "Do X to every enemy." trophies can be annoying but this wasn't too bad. A Night at the Mansion was a little bit difficult, but I got it after a few tries. The key is to lay down the Transmorpher as the enemies are entering the base.

Over the Top is the hardest trophy, but having said that, it isn't all that difficult at all. I got the Developer time on Level 5 during the campaign so I didn't have to worry about that one. I got the first level's time after one dedicated attempt. Level 2 was the most difficult, but once I had fully upgraded Ratchet, I was able to beat the time with relative ease.

Personal vote: 2

Casual gamer vote: probably 3 or 4

The toughest trophy (using the term "toughest" lightly) will be getting the developer times on the three planets. But since you can choose, you can find youtube videos of ones you think are easiest and do those. Everything else is easy to do. If you are long-time Ratchet and Clank gamer, or just really good at these kinds of games, even the dev times wont be THAT hard to obtain. But even if you are new to the series or just okay, this still wont really test your skill, so its an easy plat. The ironmadman trophy is just a grind, pure and simple. Put a dvd in or listen to some music while you do this, cause this dumb trophy will take a few hours of pure grinding to get.

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't sure I was going to like this game because I am not big on base defense type games, but I love the Ratchet games. I only bought it because I found it for $10 at Gamefly and got Deadlock with it. It was surprisingly fun, although there was a bit of a learning curve for me at the begining. After playing each level it was easy to figure out how to beat the dev times. Just have to get the weapons and grinding trophy and I will have the plat. I guess I will go with a 3 on this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...