Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

russelguppy

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: pathofr

Playing version 1.0

Hi everybody,

thanks to raZZcolbaSS and Aarween my bug has already traveled a lot.

However I have found maybe one or two bugs so far.

I'd like to return favour & need more friends. Thanks for adding me!

I don't understand why new players have more points that me in few days. I help people but people don't help me. I have played 4 months

It's probably because they change theyr location or because they have a friend who changed his location in Austalia or New Zeland... it's a very fast way to reach the goal, 10000 miles every trip...

Hi guys,

just want to let you know, that the game crashes whenever I want to synchronize with the server, means I cannot send my bug out or return guest bugs.

Need a few days to check if it works again after reinstallation. At the moment I need a break, this is so frustrating, second time this happens.....hope to be back soon. However thanks so far to everybody who has helped my bug.

Hi, guys! Will be away for about 10-11 days. Unfortunately, though I have a 3G model I will be high in the mountains, with no internet sevices there, sadly =( But when I return, we will surely continue boosting for the World Beater trophy! Good luck everyone as of yet!

Hi, guys! Will be away for about 10-11 days. Unfortunately, though I have a 3G model I will be high in the mountains, with no internet sevices there, sadly =( But when I return, we will surely continue boosting for the World Beater trophy! Good luck everyone as of yet!

I hope you've nice holidays!! See you soon with bug-meetings :dance: