Did Anyone Get This Game?

Dr.HelmutMarko

I did and I can not stop laughing....

The novelty wears off after a while, but when you have friends round then it's quite cool.

As for trophies, some are really hard to be honest. Like beat the cube without losing a life and some of the challenges are hard - Pendulum and Rapid Fire spring to mind. Maybe it is because I am not using PS Move

I just noticed it for the first time on PSNProfiles. Some kind of puzzle game? Was it a disc release?

Yeah it was a disc release, it is a popular game show which is aired in Britain.

You have 9 lives and you have to overcome 7 challenges.

I can't compare to any US gameshow, because I am not aware of many.

But it's got a bit of a following over here..

I was in awe when I saw this. I absolutely love The Cube, so I may have to pick this one up.

Same, saw it on PSNP and was shocked. Mainly because it has a platinum! I have the iPhone version of it, which isn't great. But I'll be getting this to see how it is.

I wonder if Phillip Schofield will be giving morale support while you play :p

Same, saw it on PSNP and was shocked. Mainly because it has a platinum! I have the iPhone version of it, which isn't great. But I'll be getting this to see how it is.

I wonder if Phillip Schofield will be giving morale support while you play :p

hahahah, he is not in it. But the voice is lmao

• 2 weeks later...
hahah, the game is jokes...

If you are gonna get it Irvine and you want to plat it, then make sure you have Playstation Move. There is a challenge on Extreme Mode, where it it is impossible to do with the controller. Just a heads up

Cheers dude I do have the move :D. I appreciate the heads up!

just noticed this on play.com for 17.99! may have to buy it and play it on xmas day with the family, to those who have it, is it worth a purchase? also anyone with a move find it is an achievable platinum?

Yeah for xmas day it will be fun, but as I said before the novelty wears off quickly. I have yet to plat the game, but one trophy which I am stuggling with is complete a game in extreme mode. With the controller it is impossible, but I have yet to try my luck with Move

• 1 month later...

My wife and I just bought this game but what has really annoyed us is that the box on the front says "Playstation Move Features" while the back of the box says "Playstation Move Required" and we were really confused :think: if you need the Move or not but eventually decided to buy a Move cheaply from Amazon only to find out now it is not needed, unless you really want to you it..... Anyways looking forward to trying out this game later :)

• 2 weeks later...

After much deliberation I decided to trade in a few old SingStar games and get The Cube as the price went down to £15.. It's a doable Plat with the PS Move and I completed all of the Extreme games with no great difficulty.

I noticed that it said PlayStation Move Required on the back of the box but it CAN be played with OR without it.. The Move is highly recommended though as it's really difficult without.

• 6 months later...