Trophy Boosting Thread - PS3 (Read First Post!)

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I will buy this game soon, I am not 100% sure of the release date?

In any case. . . as soon as I can buy it I will need some online boosting,

I have 4 controller if anyone can invite me for this part, if game already release in Canada Ill buy it tomorrow afternoon.

Invite me for any other online trophy too if there are :)

PSN is Mosiko6

Hello, I will buy this game soon, I am not 100% sure of the release date?

In any case. . . as soon as I can buy it I will need some online boosting,

I have 4 controller if anyone can invite me for this part, if game already release in Canada Ill buy it tomorrow afternoon.

Invite me for any other online trophy too if there are :)

PSN is Mosiko6

Game bought :D! I ran to store right after posting, did know it release yesterday xD

SoTeam Sonic The only online trophy? I dont see any other unless i read too fast

Me and my 4 controller ready! please invite me XD mention Sonic in friend request ty

Game bought :D! I ran to store right after posting, did know it release yesterday xD

SoTeam Sonic The only online trophy? I dont see any other unless i read too fast

Me and my 4 controller ready! please invite me XD mention Sonic in friend request ty

Sent you a request.

I'll be online for another hour, if your not on we can wait until tomorrow.

Edit:

I'm not accepting any requests for this. Boosting done.

Edited by JediDragon05
Boosting done

US needs a patch before being able to play with EU people, I post on SEGA I think thewy said patch will be go live today? Will have to try again Jedi let me know when you re ready.

And I think 2 person need 4 controller and 1 need 2 controller to make a total of 10 players, thatd make sense :p

A little bit of advice:

If you have a move controller or a navigation one, you can use them as a regular controller.

Pressing start on a PS Move doesn't work unless you select it as the 1st-4th controller, because when you connect it to the PS3 it becomes the 7th, so just press and hold the PS button and then change the number

Since the nav controller doesn't have a start button, you can't automatically link it. What you can do is press start with a normal pad and then change it to the 2nd controller. After that, change the nav to be the 2nd controller, and change the pad to the 1st. That will enable the nav to be the 2nd controller without pressing the start button.

Of course, in the race, you can't move the karts with either the move or nav, so you have to go behind those karts and push them so that they become the 2nd, 3rd and 4th. It doesn't matter if they don't finish the race, they simply have to be on the top positions. I got the trophy with two moves, a nav, and a normal pad (Dualshock).

A little bit of advice:

If you have a move controller or a navigation one, you can use them as a regular controller.

Pressing start on a PS Move doesn't work unless you select it as the 1st-4th controller, because when you connect it to the PS3 it becomes the 7th, so just press and hold the PS button and then change the number

Since the nav controller doesn't have a start button, you can't automatically link it. What you can do is press start with a normal pad and then change it to the 2nd controller. After that, change the nav to be the 2nd controller, and change the pad to the 1st. That will enable the nav to be the 2nd controller without pressing the start button.

Of course, in the race, you can't move the karts with either the move or nav, so you have to go behind those karts and push them so that they become the 2nd, 3rd and 4th. It doesn't matter if they don't finish the race, they simply have to be on the top positions. I got the trophy with two moves, a nav, and a normal pad (Dualshock).

Thanks for the tips, man. I was gonna get this game in a bit and was worried whether a move controller could substitute for a 4th pad so I guess I don't have to worry anymore.

Hello

Looking for a Boosting Partner with 4 Controllers to do The online trophies and Team Sonic trophy

I have 4 controllers

PSN DJHMETFAN2

TIME ZONE Eastern USA

Im available to boost at 9PM Eastern USA Time Zone

I would like to use this method below

<<Team Sonic - Finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th with local friends in an online 10 player race10

Will need 4 pads and 2 boosting partners. You can find them here:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=400610

Set up a custom game, set it to Xbox live, choose C class and any stage you want (make sure its a small stage). Now put 3 of your racers in 2nd 3rd and 4th. Make the main pad complete the race and let the timer run out. Even though everyone will have a DNF the achievement will still unlock. Make sure you do this for your boosting partner and say thank you. >>

I have another booster just need 1 more who can be online at

9PM Eastern US Time

Hello

Looking for a Boosting Partner with 4 Controllers to do The online trophies and Team Sonic trophy

I have 4 controllers

PSN DJHMETFAN2

TIME ZONE Eastern USA

Im available to boost at 9PM Eastern USA Time Zone

I would like to use this method below

<<Team Sonic - Finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th with local friends in an online 10 player race10

Will need 4 pads and 2 boosting partners. You can find them here:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=400610

Set up a custom game, set it to Xbox live, choose C class and any stage you want (make sure its a small stage). Now put 3 of your racers in 2nd 3rd and 4th. Make the main pad complete the race and let the timer run out. Even though everyone will have a DNF the achievement will still unlock. Make sure you do this for your boosting partner and say thank you. >>